#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Commotion said:

so basically they got an audio message from an insider saying that:

• britney wasn't taking her meds for a while
  • got changed to some different meds
  • she still refused to take them
  • she was rehearsing for domination and basically got sent to the mental health facility in january (i think)
  • this is what made andrew wallet run away, he was somewhat on britney's side and felt weird about this
  • the thing was that britney's dad said "blame it on my illness"

From there we can infer that the ig post was uploaded by someone else (she never uses smileys like the one in that one pic, only emojis), her show was cancelled without her wanting that to happen.

What I don't understand is how her being pictured at the hair salon fits into this. So it could very well be a fake insider.

Hmmm that's interesting, I feel like some things don't add up though. Like the hair salon thing, also I don't think that Domination would have been cancelled against Britney's will especially given how her team love to milk situations. They would have wanted it to go on so they could make as much money as possible from it.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I don't want to mix something up and I'm not finished with it yet either.. you should try downloading the podcast, it's like 50mb.. there's a download button for every podcast on the website.. 

Oh okay thank you! I'll try that.

EDIT: It worked! I have it on my iTunes now!

• Like 1

I personally believe the guy that called in and I posted the image to my insta. Here’s the thing- if we keep this going they’ll know they aren’t getting away with it. I really just want them to squirm knowing that their old school techniques don’t work anymore. Like there’s only around 400 posts so far but you can’t tell me that there isn’t a panic at team britney today. I’d love to be a fly on that wall 

• Like 1

:frenchy:

Amusingly, I heard about this through Twitter first, and a fan berating the others for believing this ****, but not accepting the simple "Britney didn't like it" reason for the original MM being scrapped. I have to say, I agree with them. This seems.... she broke a rule because she went and bought fast food? Wtf?

I don't even want to read through this thread, I bet sixty different conspiracies have sprang out of this podcast. Y'all do the most. :ipass:

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure Britney was in Louisiana at Iveys birthday party. If you check Jamie Lynn's insta story you'll see Preston and Jayden and also a guestbook that was signed. I'm pretty sure it also said Britney in there.

This whole thing is so weird, I hope she's with her boys and she's okay

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Goneforever said:

TBH: I don't care what everyone says. The entirety of this C-Ship is disgusting. She  is not in a coma. She's awake and doing the superstar life. She should have the autonomy to do with her life as she wishes. If she does not want to take her meds, it should be her choice. If she wants to move, quit show business, or do exactly as she is doing, IT SHOULD BE HER CHOICE. With full understanding that the end result might not be a positive one. Which is why rehabs are not locked in, you can leave anytime. Mental health and addiction recovery are all predicated upon your will to get better. Forcing a person to do so, is not only unethical but the biggest invasion on a personal level. If she wants to get better great! IF she does not, it should be her choice, SORRY. 

THIS SO MUCH. I've always been saying this. If she wants to do or not do something, it should be her and only her CHOICE. If she wants to carelessly spend all her money in a day, she should be allowed to do just that. Obviously, she wouldn't, but she is an adult pushing 40 soon so she should be allowed to take responsibility and make decisions that go beyond deciding on meaningless stuff like what to eat for dinner today or which brand vanilla candles to buy. I feel so sorry for her, it must be hell being monitored nonstop.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

I'm not buying it. How would a paralegal working at the same firm as the conservator know that much detail about what Jamie and Britney wanted etc. The way he talks about Domination and the fast food candids makes me think he's just a fan making up conspiracies. I find it quite sick how 'fans' of Britney are making her life into some true crime story

This. It’s sad that ppl would rather speculate all these rumors and think Britney is being treated so unfairly by the people who literally saved her from dying. All because they think she’ll magically morph into 04 Britney once she’s out of it, it’s so strange.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

All because they think she’ll magically morph into 04 Britney once she’s out of it, it’s so strange.

that's insulting, literally no one thinks that.. :ririshade1:

I do think people are kinda jumping the gun here and I know I sure as hell won't be participating in the whole hashtag thing because that's too much IMO but you can't blame people for speculating.. a lot of things don't add up (even without the podcast in the picture) and there's a lot of sketchy **** going on.. what if it is true?? you never know, it doesn't sound that unlikely to me.. if it is true then those are some MAJOR human rights violations.. :nervousney:

• Like 4

I had this dream a few night's ago where Britney did an inetrview about what was really going on and it was all secretive in the place where she is staying. Now i hope that was true.

We will never gonna know if all of this it's real if we dont hear it from Brit. They said her team cancelled Domination cause she was off her meds and she was driving around and breaking rules but why didnt she went to a radio station and talk to someone. Yeah i know that would seem like she gone mad but at least she tried to do something that could make people really understand her and tell her truth.

It'0s a difficult situation that sadly we will never know the reality of it. 

• Like 1

I have been gone for a long time, but I came back as soon as I started listening to this podcast from a link posted on Twitter. I’m only about halfway through and I had to come on and reconnect with all of y’all. Once an army member, always an army member.

This is cra-zy.

We need to make this story blow up. Tweet it to E!News and Wendy’s hot topics bureau/Norman. This is insane!

• Like 7