#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

y'all are very extra.. the woman has anxiety about her father and his eventual death and is seeking help and probably learning coping mechanisms et cetera.. some random guy calls a podcast and you believe everything he says? they haven't said how they "verified" him. i could call their hotline and leave a message like that myself. if she is under a conservatorship it's for a reason. the court decides that, not her family nor her team. they may advocate for it but in the end it is a legal matter upheld by a judge. they cannot force her to be in an institution if the doctors don't see a need for her to be there. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Britney's father is an *******. She said so herself. He was alcoholic who didn't give 2 ***** about his family. Lynne is a stagemom who used her daughter to gain fame and money. Jamie Lynn's wouldn't be anyone if not for Britney. The only reason why she got her show and had the chance to put out music was because of Britney. 

Why would they want Britney to be free again and make her own decisions? She's been paying all of their bills. Without Britney , her entire family would actually have to work for money.

Money is a curse for a lot of people.. some people kill for money. I don't think Jamie and Lynne ever had the best interest of Britney at heart and they still don't.

The only thing really fishy about the podcast is the fact that this paralegal would never get a new job or be able to practice law if he talked about private things he heard at meeting from his clients. The fact that he mentioned he stopped working there 2 weeks ago makes him totally known for those who worked with him and Britney's team.

Her alcoholic father was a danger for his family and he was a mess at managing his money. Where was his conservatorship?

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, britneyqueers said:

y'all are very extra.. the woman has anxiety about her father and his eventual death and is seeking help and probably learning coping mechanisms et cetera.. some random guy calls a podcast and you believe everything he says? they haven't said how they "verified" him. i could call their hotline and leave a message like that myself. if she is under a conservatorship it's for a reason. the court decides that, not her family nor her team. they may advocate for it but in the end it is a legal matter upheld by a judge. they cannot force her to be in an institution if the doctors don't see a need for her to be there. 

The judge that put the cship in place is known to be a corrupt piece of **** who did anything for money.

• Like 3

Whilst I do believe something is going on I don’t buy that voicemail. Client confidentiality is no joking matter, serious penalties for that. He really authorised use of his actual voice for this? Nah. Plus the whole “at the very least it will generate ticket sales” bullshit. I think it’s some Stan wanting to cause some drama. 

Something is going on but I think the voicemail is BS!

• Like 7