#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 hours ago, colormefresh said:

One minute y’all say she’s a total puppet with absolutely zero control and the next you say she put all these “hidden meanings” everywhere.

You don’t think her team knew what that meant? :jlostare:

If she’s demanding a cage scene in her music video and her team doesn’t stop her from getting that... how does that add to your argument? :mariahstare:

People act like a Free Britney suddenly becomes Dr. Dre or something

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, kasavas said:

wow, there were posts about how they barely let her drive anymore and now this...

they're playing this smart. soon everyone will give up and #freebritney will be forgotten.

Next thing they tell us is that she absolutely adores being in the c-ship and that loucifer is her bff:reductive:

• Like 2
Just now, Goneforever said:

*Personally hired competent lawyer. 

*But just don't ask about Casey or Sumner. Or all the other ties to this crazy bullsh*t. Or how she apparently only met him for fifteen minutes and said she'd never met him in her life when he first "met" with her as her lawyer, if a certain someone is to be believed.

• Like 7

.She’s been trying to hint to us for years.. the blackout photo shoot with her being **** with a priest was her saying F.U to all her handlers ..I wouldn’t be surprised that Larry and her parents made 2007 worse then it really was just to “expose her” as crazy or whatever... she was becoming spiritual and spreading her wings in that time..  I haven’t felt a connection to Britney’s music since “original doll” baby boy, dramatic, Mona Lisa, rebellion, etc etc... she was directing her life and her music and.... boom then she started to be deemed “crazy” I honestly wouldn’t doubt that Sam Lutfi is working WITH her team. Open ur eyes .. please guys ... keep fighting. It will never end until we become relentless. Please!!!

• Like 5

I love how we been hearing for years that Britney is a great mom and the kids are her priority. I think even Larry said in a interview that Vegas was a perfect choice to Britney because of her kids.

And still this woman cant have their custody. Its cruel.

• Like 8