#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

This is the point of the new article, not her having the freedom to drive and hold a phone...

It's staged to make her look incompetent, an irresponsible driver again. They're trying to show her in a bad light, hence the c-ship is justified.

All part of their manipulation game, this is probably gonna be used against her in the upcoming hearing... not good news at all

We should also question why she was restricted in driving in the first place. She still retains a licence. That means that the State of California literally deems her capable to drive. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

This is the point of the new article, not her having the freedom to drive and hold a phone...

It's staged to make her look incompetent, an irresponsible driver again. They're trying to show her in a bad light, hence the c-ship is justified.

All part of their manipulation game, this is probably gonna be used against her in the upcoming hearing... not good news at all

If they are behind this and this is the case it’s so disgusting setting her up for a fool. :holduplisten:

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

Am I the only one wondering why we have seen Britney holding her phone in 3 out of 4 "candids"?

Is it just her being unaware or has she been told to hold her phone by her team? 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Shrekney said:

Katy Perry is probably salty af seeing Britney’s entire fanbase rally up all over the world to save her bc we love her so much while her nonexistent fanbase basically threw her away like a piece of dirty toilet paper bc she cut her hair :canthandleit:

After a long time,seen a comment acknowledging fan across the world.TY @Shrekney btw I am from India.

• Like 1

For all we know one of the snakes on her team called her (who else would have her number?) while they knew she was driving and she picked up and said something funny, hence the smiles, and that she was driving ttyl see ya

My mom does that all the time bc she doesn't know how to turn the bluetooth on. I guess she needs a conservatorship too :byebitch:

• Like 7
25 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Britney is only allowed to drive with security in the passenger seat or in a car behind her. In other words, she's not allowed to drive by herself.

Britney is driving her car, but the security guy is behind her.

Britney Spears heads to burger chain In-N-Out with boyfriend Sam Asghari

britney-spears-05.jpgbritney-spears-07.jpg

pretty much confirming what i said, ugh thats annoying. what do they think shes gonna do, drive off somewhere and not come back? shes not a child.