#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, chitchatney said:

I don't think they are. From my point of view, we are seeing her driving and with a phone in her hand. It's irresponsible to drive while on your phone unless you have bluetooth and it doesn't like that in her case... Like The Blast said "putting her life in jeopardy". They are writing their own narrative with the candids. 

And the fact they have her bodyguard smug right there like.... :deadbanana:

• Like 5

The oversmart team thinks we are fool or what.I have seen few comments claiming all britney fan base is nothing but a bunch of hyper teen.They are trying to discredit  us calling us immature.They cnt wrap there head around the fact that we are mature individuals and understand how things work.

• Like 2

What is even up with these photos? They just pop up out of nowhere and are kinda pointless but also feel really set up. What is whoever's behind this (probably our favourite management) trying to show / prove? That she's fine? Photos of her doing normal things that are completely unrelated to health aren't the way to do it.

U.S. Politics | Page 1132 | The Popjustice Forum

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

That user is clearly a team britney plant. Look at their join date lmao. We know a fraudulent *** when we see one.

The oversmart team thinks we are fool or what.I have seen few comments claiming all britney fan base is nothing but a bunch of hyper teen.They are trying to discredit  us calling us immature.They cnt wrap there head around the fact that we are mature individuals and understand how things work.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, kasavas said:

wow, there were posts about how they barely let her drive anymore and now this...

they're playing this smart. soon everyone will give up and #freebritney will be forgotten.

That’s what Team B wants.. they are waiting for it :( but we can’t let them have it 

• Like 8