#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

They are keeping their cash cow isolated as much as they possibly can. Besides her ex/boyfriend(s), Britney hasn't been able to form a non-romantic relationship while she's been under the conservatorship. They just want her to (focus on) work, work and work. :nochillbrit: So much for being mentally incapacitated...

but even with many of her exes, they ended up on her pay roll or at least part of the conservatorship team, thats not healthy.

9 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I love how this thread just turned into appreciating our one and only skinny legend - queen Mariah Carey. This thread is clearly functioning in a normal for itself and healthy way (A.K.A. diverting to truly random topics because, why not?). Let us celebrate this too.

Adil on Twitter: "If North Korea ever invades America ...

Spoiler

Hide contents

Skinny Legend (@CallingAllFlops) | Twitter

:dead:

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Then fine her like everybody else caught doing that, not lock her up in a c-ship (I hope that’s how Judge Brenda feels about this lol)

lord knows how many people would be put under care because of talking on their phones while driving.

Yeah it's hell folks who talk on the phone while driving

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

the most annoying thing the non-believer fans have been saying is how "the movement made her privacy be invaded by paps following her nonstop again" or w/e...... rme. how is it 2019 and people still dont know how paps work.  if britney/her team TRULY didnt want her to be spotted she wouldn't. the fact we've gotten all these sightings in this period of time isn't a lucky coincidence by the paps who happened to be on the lookout for her now. paps literally take pics of the most random and b-list celebs out there, lets not act like a britney pic at any moment of her life was worth nothing by comparison to those just cuz she appears boring/uneventful in her private life or they just couldnt "find" her. ugh

Plus there is nothing private about a public affair. Conservatorships are public! How else will people who want to do business with her will know what can and can’t be done! That argument is horseshit

• Like 8