#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, cheesebrits said:

But I'm a fan, a literal stranger, who am I to say it's wrong if I don't have access to the facts of the case, specifically, what is the medical reason for the conservatorship

who are you?c'mon.you are exposed.we are one.you cnt divide us.nobody cares what you think.shameless stranger.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

These pics are a step in the right direction IMO 

I don't think they are. From my point of view, we are seeing her driving and with a phone in her hand. It's irresponsible to drive while on your phone unless you have bluetooth and it doesn't like that in her case... Like The Blast said "putting her life in jeopardy". They are writing their own narrative with the candids. 

• Like 9

What about writing about all the things fans have uncovered with pictures/proofs in it, printing it like small "books" and giving it for free to people that walk around ? 

The writing will be very neutral and the point of it would be to point out what's weird about the c-ship and the people surrounding it

• Like 2