#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, cheesebrits said:

good luck with all your evidence of corruption then. you obviously don't give a **** about Britney if you think she's so weak and has to be saved from her fans

Didn't you say she's so weak that she shouldn't be allowed to drive on her own ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I mean. I’m not defending Cheesebrits per se. But we should know on here that a court of law isn’t necessarily our friend (the c-ship, OJ). 

I think we can all pretty much see that MJ actually did do what he was accused of and maybe we should back off of the MJ train. 

there are lots of MJ fans here it seems and they believe him to be not guilty which, I just can't

2 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

good luck with all your evidence of corruption then. you obviously don't give a **** about Britney if you think she's so weak and has to be saved from her fans

Bored of you now.

Please answer me this if she can tour the world and sell albums why arent we allwed to question why shes not allowed to drive and make her own decisions 

• Like 1

also, saved from her fans ? wow you're not even trying to hide who you are

• Like 2

The tracks that I'm more curious about however are Lights Out, a track first mentioned by Jordan, and a track Sam himself confirmed a few days ago titled Brilliantly Insane as we had never known about the existence of those titles before and it's unknown whether or not she even recorded those

• Like 1

ok great, so you agree that you have nothing

Only that Britney has made it clear time and time again whether outright saying she feels like she is in prison but never getting out or dropping televised hints or choosing suggestive phrases on her stage outfits such as "you don't own me" or "I'm the boss". Not to mention people who have actually worked with her giving testimony to how awful her life is. Oh and her management shutting down any mention of the C Ship (hello Jonathan Ross) 

No medical records correct but this whole fiasco is questionable and the fans will question its legitimacy. The worst that can come of this is bad bloodsuckers are exposed and suitable people are put in charge of the c ship. 

The best, Britney is released and can speak her truth

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

ok great, so you agree that you have nothing

Do you like Britney? I assume you do, because you're here on a Britney forum, you pop up in this 900 pages thread time after time. So my question is that as someone who likes a person that's allegedly being taken advantage of by greedy people why is it so bothering that other fans try to help her as much as they can even if the allegation maybe maybe isn't true?

So like there's 99% chance that Britney is being abused for at least 11 years and 1% that she isn't

• Like 4
1 minute ago, janolapin said:

yeah exactly the Lutfi train and the MJ train are just messy and besides the point. Cheesebrits point however is that since the docs are sealed in court and that the C-ship was done in court with those docs, that means that we have nothing to talk about and all is well because the court said so ... 

not at all, you seem to have trouble comprehending. my point is that you can't make a claim of abuse or slavery because you don't have real evidence, and you don't have access to the sealed docs

Just now, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Do you like Britney? I assume you do, because you're here on a Britney forum, you pop up in this 900 pages thread time after time. So my question is that as someone who likes a person that's allegedly being taken advantage of by greedy people why is it so bothering that other fans try to help her as much as they can even if the allegation maybe maybe isn't true?

So like there's 99% chance that Britney is being abused for at least 11 years and 1% that she isn't

@I'mNotTheAverageLady just check their profile activity and it will all make sense

• Like 1
Just now, cheesebrits said:

not at all, you seem to have trouble comprehending. my point is that you can't make a claim of abuse or slavery because you don't have real evidence, and you don't have access to the sealed docs

and the only proof is in the sealed docs? nothing else out there hunh ? 

So since you agree that there is no "proof" let's launch an investigation. Oh wait, that's what we're calling for.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, canceledshow said:

extreme brainwashed Catholics are insane. Loucifer :ririshade2:

combine that with Britney's parents who are country :endit:

and have only elementary school:gerlwat:

+ drinking issues:checkit:

+ that whole southern environment:nochillbrit:

it feels like Britney is a gay teen in eastern Europe,

being quite and not showing her true colors:bthink: bc she might get beaten up :waitwhat:

aka ME, few yrs ago:whatitellu:

Girl, SO TRUE. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

ok so now you're saying allegedly? maybe because these kind of allegations could be very damaging to her, especially at a time of stress and when she has just left a mental health facility

sorry, but I never said what you claimed I did

if you say that the C-ship is a good thing and she needs it that means that she needs all these restrictions including not be able to drive a car on her own. or do you have someway of spinning this still ? come on shoot