#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Alexa said:

The issue is not only with how exactly the c'ship itself came to be (and still exists) but also the stronghold that her management have over Britney. So essentially Britney isn't able to be her full self at home or in her career. We know the ties that bond Lou and Jamie, and so it's curious to know how deep Larry's involvement goes in keeping her silent and compliant.

Lawyers who were willing to represent Britney, former boyfriends with nothing to gain from speaking publicly about her have said she is capable of living without a conservatorship hanging over her. Even at her "lowest", Britney was still able to fend for herself. She went grocery shopping, maintained her home - there was nothing there to indicate that she would be unable to provide for either herself or for the boys.

The whole issue is with how the conservatorship came to be and still exists actually

Omg what if Britney's next paparazzi hunt happens in Target:airpls: I mean what better way than show us that she's targeted by her team.

It's like a cage scene in "Make me....do a tour, album ooh"

We have to be careful and read the signs like this stripes:OMGney:

8147184-6559423-Treating_herself_in_the_

800px_COLOURBOX6582498.jpg

Or like this number of weeks she's been under the cship

(Count the dots)

britney-spears-and-sam-asghari.jpg?quali

• Like 2

Anyway my loves, you still don't have any real evidence and you're too blind to see that. Glad you all feel so good about stomping in your faves personal business that relates DIRECTLY to her mental health. But I get it, your fave can't be your fave if they're mentally ill and need a conservatorship.

11 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Honey, we know why she can’t. Her appointed lawyer deemed incompetent after 15 minute visit where Britney dismissed him in the hospital 11 years ago :mcwave:

Any one just looking at the straight facts of the case could come to the conclusion that This would obviously hurt his ego and potentially cause him to have a huge grudge against her TO THIS DAY. He’s going to do whatever he can to keep such a huge client under his belt. It’s sick that he’s the one that evaluates her competency for court bc this is a great way for him to get revenge on her for trying to seek more appropriate counsel. I don’t doubt this one bit since he was involved in more than one sketchy c ship case before this one. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, December02 said:

As far as the religion aspect of all of this goes, I don't think it should be an issue that Britney or anybody participates in religion even if it has different views than many people here. I think the issue is when the money that many gay people fund for her team gets put into initiatives that are opposed to gay people especially when her image is a gay icon. Like Work ***** was her song for her gay fans and she explicitly said that. If her team was consistent and cared about anything other than money they would just leave out all of the gay fanfare. Isn't it obvious that her team is just using gay people because they know it's easy profit for a pop star that is losing general population appeal? Lou- if you're supposed to be a Christian and a pastor's wife then stop managing a career that says the opposite. And btw, idolatry of money is just as much of a problem as *** outside of a man-woman marriage in the Bible so giphy.gif

I agree, and I don’t think it’s necessarily fair to blame ‘Britney attending church’ on Lou, like I have seen some fans do. We don’t know what her spiritual beliefs are, and if I’m not mistaken I believe she was raised Christian. None of our business. 

Now, all of the shady **** that goes down using BRITNEY’S money? That she more than likely isn’t even aware of? Yeah that’s f**ked up ****, and needs to be brought to light :)   

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Lilith said:

I can't stop laughing. @Cheeseshits has been spamming his nonsense in this thread while trying to keep his cool, until @vixen clocked him hard and he lost it :cackling: that was f**king funny to witness :cackling: the poor Jamie cracked :cackling:

fixed* :jj:

• Like 6

Guys, I don’t know if I’m late but I made a contribution to the letter @lilhennythings did. 

Let me know what do you think.

This is the original:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xOODRHObd0Rkj6_k40S7ZF1yBeN4BHmSvi2FSMOK1N4/edit?usp=sharing

Here's my take: 

Britney Spears, 2018 recipient of the GLAAD Vanguard Award, Is Legally and Monetarily Controlled by Extremist Anti-LGBTQ Managerial Team

Dear editor,

I am writing with a tip for a potential story pertaining to Britney Spears, her management team, conservators, and how Britney Spears’ money has been used to fund anti-LGBT causes. In light of recent coverage on Britney Spears and her conservatorship, these are relevant news.

In 2008, after the personal struggles Britney Spears faced, her father, Jamie Spears, along with attorney Andrew Wallet, were installed as co-conservators of Britney's estate and put in charge at the time of her medical care, career oversight and any monetary transaction. Since then, #7417cf4c139e" rel="external nofollow">both gentlemen assumed legal responsibility for making all of Britney's decisions. This was only possible thanks to Lou Taylor, former Spears’ family spokeswoman, and current business manager of Britney Spears herself. In particular, Taylor helped get Spears’ affairs in order in the late 2000’s by planning Jamie's conservatorship over Britney, with Britney's long-time manager Larry Rudolph supporting the execution.

Britney’s conservators claim to administer the estate of Spears’ in good faith and in her best interests. However, there seems to be a prominent connection between her conservators and management team, and anti-LGBT causes. Firstly, Lou Taylor, Britney Spears’ business manager, and her husband, Rob Taylor, “have been faithful monthly supporters of “Mercy Ministries” for years personally, through their church, and through Lou’s business.” The “Mercy Ministries” is an extreme religious organization that practices exorcisms and conversion therapy (sources: here, here, here). Furthermore, Lou Taylor recently donated $5 000 to relief programs (see: list of donors) managed by Calvary Chapel in Brentwood, where Taylor’s husband works. The Calvary Chapels belong to the Mercy Ministries. Interestingly enough, many of Jamie Spears’ numerous businesses share address with the Calvary Chapel in Brentwood.

Secondly, Andrew Wallet, former co-conservator over Britney Spears until earlier this year, (check out the reason he quit!) previously donated (ctrl+F, “Wallet”) $3 000 to Yes on Prop 8 campaigns. In addition, on this list of donors you will find two donations from the Calvary Chapels.

Lastly, in 2011, the “Britney Spears Foundation” donated $50,000 to the Mercy Ministries. It is public knowledge that under her conservatorship Britney Spears has been denied the right of her finances; she’s not allowed to access her money or her credit cards (Conservatorship of Britney Jean Spears). Then, question arises as to why a woman who is a notable supporter of LGBT rights, and winner of the GLAAD Vanguard award, would choose to invest in such a vehemently anti-LGBT organization. More likely, perhaps, is that the people in charge of her finances and business decisions, while she remains under her conservatorship, are not handling her finances in good faith.

This is one of several examples that indicate that Spears’ finances and personal interests are not being best represented by those who have currently and previously run her conservatorship and, by extension, her business. If you would like to discuss this story further I would be happy to, as well as to provide additional sources.

• Like 7