#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

40 minutes ago, janolapin said:

Because i don't care about her private medical/court records. As i said, nothing justifies this much control over someone who doesn't want it. Period. 

Us raising these questions does no harm to anyone. yes some fans go crazy sending messages to people or death threats if that true, but that's just messages

But that's nothing compared to the harm that is potentially done to her and will keep going if we don't bother questioning it. 

So really i have no idea what you're after unless you're gonna be in trouble if the truth comes out. 

Her medical records and sealed court documents are the reason for the conservatorship though. Her conservatorship = her medical condition. 
I'm not bothered you think I'm someone on her team though, someone said I type like a middle age lady which was great. V funny

9 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The fans are not the ones calling the paparazzi and giving exclusives to TMZ, People.

Tell her team to respect her privacy and freedom

Yeah, you know they're doing that to dispel the noise the "fans" are making though? They're trying to show her out and about so the fans will let her live. One pap asked her if she had a message for her fans and she said no 

3 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Her medical records and sealed court documents are the reason for the conservatorship though. Her conservatorship = her medical condition. 
I'm not bothered you think I'm someone on her team though, someone said I type like a middle age lady which was great. V funny

:well:You're talking like you have seen those sealed documents and we aren't. You know as much as everyone else so you should just like shut the **** up. There's thousands of cases about conservatorship abuses and parents stealing their famous kid's money because those minorities can't do anything about it. :schoolingtime: Do you even realize that being mentally ill is not reason to be in conservatorship? If anything, mentally ill people need to be treated in mental hospitals or with right medications, not doing world tours and forced flop albums and forced appearances in interviews and meet and greets. Quit acting like you were professional lawyer.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

That's actually very interesting - I also think that the camera quality has this very 'behind the scenes' feel to it. I have no idea how to explain it or if other Exhalers feel the same way, but I'd recommend taking any late-2010s music video and then a behind the scenes video for that. 'B-t-s' videos have that... special feel to them. But yeah, it's very interesting.

Yeah I thought so too.

On a side note, the video desk (I work on the production desk at a newspaper) at work are in trouble over their article over the Make Me original video. Apparently they posted a video of it or something along those lines and they’re being told to take it down for copyright. I also heard them say ‘Britney didn’t want to release this video anyway’. 

• Like 3
Just now, Stannedforever said:

:well:You're talking like you have seen those sealed documents and we aren't. You know as much as everyone else so you should just like shut the **** up. There's thousands of cases about conservatorship abuses and parents stealing their famous kid's money because those minorities can't do anything about it. :schoolingtime: Do you even realize that being mentally ill is not reason to be in conservatorship? If anything, mentally ill people need to be treated in mental hospitals or with right medications, not doing world tours and forced flop albums and forced appearances in interviews and meet and greets. Quit acting like you were professional lawyer.

I have nothing, but you're all certain that you do. And mental illness is very complex, so you can't make such broad statements like being mentally ill isn't a reason to be in a conservatorship, it can be. You sound a bit ignorant to mental health to be honest with statements like 'mental hospital'

3 hours ago, IndieBritFan said:

I’ve never heard anything about the RS shoot? Posts a few pages ahead make it sound like it is well known that David was a creep on this photo shoot? Is that true? If so, why would Britney’s team keep working with him?

Also, this is my first post...

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

I have nothing, but you're all certain that you do. And mental illness is very complex, so you can't make such broad statements like being mentally ill isn't a reason to be in a conservatorship, it can be. You sound a bit ignorant to mental health to be honest with statements like 'mental hospital'

:well:Well english is not my native language and I didn't meant mental hopsital as a bad thing but still; I know Mentally ill people can and should work if they can but the whole conservatorship is just big mess. The way how she can't use her phone, be with her friends, drive a car etc everything that have leaked is just WRONG. Do you really think it's okay to block person to do such basic human activities just because they are ill? This is just probably a classic case about conservatorship abuse; why would she do world tours if she's so unstable that she can't even meet her friends face to face alone? :joanne: 

Seriously this topic is important because if she really is abused, this is raising awareness and maybe she could talk face to face with the judge and tell the truth. If everything is good then this movement will cause no harm as it will probably still fix some shady things about her conservatorship. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, cheesebrits said:

don’t you, like, have other things to do? like a job? i mean im wasting too much time on this thread but it’s because I’m actually interested in bringing this issue to light. but you seem to have way too much time to be on here dismissing every comment. it’s quite unproductive

• Like 5