#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, janolapin said:

Hence, we need to ask questions and proper investigation. If it turns out there is no wrong doing then you should not fear anything. But it has to happen since the allegations are there.

Again, you don't have any weight to ask questions or ask for an investigation because you're not privy to the case. 

1 minute ago, cheesebrits said:

You see, that's a false equivalency. But because you're making me play this stupid game: I can't say if it is right that she can't hire a lawyer BECAUSE I don't have access to her documents. When you're using this awful example comparing Britney Spears and Ted Bundy, ok, sure, that sounds wrong because one is a murderer and one is a pop star - of course she should be able to hire her own lawyer. But you see that no one can actually make the statement that it's wrong she can't hire a lawyer because we don't know WHY SHE CAN'T

HAHAHA right.... someone needs to take a 30 day break in a wellness facility

• Like 6
3 hours ago, cheesebrits said:

Ok. You still don't have any evidence though? It's still all speculation. People are getting very hostile and upset and the comments all over the gram and twitter are pretty wild. And I'm not in a battle, just trying to find some real verified evidence here but there's still none. This has been a great example of how conspiracy theories explode and how people will choose what to believe if it fits a narrative. The most obvious example of that last point being the video posted on Britney's instagram - people are adamant that it wasn't her, when they don't have any real way of knowing that it wasn't 

I know that there is a lot of speculation, but you do have to admit, that the fact that Team Britney does not unequivocally deny all allegations opens up for it. And we do have proof that there have been really shady things happening. I’d argue, that the burden of proof now lies with Team Britney. The fact that they won’t provide proof, is their own fault.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

You see, that's a false equivalency. But because you're making me play this stupid game: I can't say if it is right that she can't hire a lawyer BECAUSE I don't have access to her documents. When you're using this awful example comparing Britney Spears and Ted Bundy, ok, sure, that sounds wrong because one is a murderer and one is a pop star - of course she should be able to hire her own lawyer. But you see that no one can actually make the statement that it's wrong she can't hire a lawyer because we don't know WHY SHE CAN'T

Honey, we know why she can’t. Her appointed lawyer deemed incompetent after 15 minute visit where Britney dismissed him in the hospital 11 years ago :mcwave:

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, janolapin said:

and @cheesebrits sweetheart you're only harming yourself and your arguments on here. No one is buying it and by trying to shut us up you're only fuelling our passion to get to the bottom of this.

Love to all the ones who truly love Brit and what she represents

you're a terrible, terrible fan. Britney herself told you all is well and asked people to respect her privacy. And you won't. 

Guys... one thing that really bothers me is why no other big Artist is actually saying something about this? We need people like Madonna, Demi Lavato, Lady Gaga, Ellen who know the business and the dark sides of it inside out and they need to speak up. Things are so damn weird and shady... why is no one standing up for our girl? We should bomb their instagram pages, dont we? :(

• Like 3

The issue is not only with how exactly the c'ship itself came to be (and still exists) but also the stronghold that her management have over Britney. So essentially Britney isn't able to be her full self at home or in her career. We know the ties that bond Lou and Jamie, and so it's curious to know how deep Larry's involvement goes in keeping her silent and compliant.

Lawyers who were willing to represent Britney, former boyfriends with nothing to gain from speaking publicly about her have said she is capable of living without a conservatorship hanging over her. Even at her "lowest", Britney was still able to fend for herself. She went grocery shopping, maintained her home - there was nothing there to indicate that she would be unable to provide for either herself or for the boys.

• Like 7
Just now, Guido said:

Guys... one thing that really bothers me is why no other big Artist is actually saying something about this? We need people like Madonna, Demi Lavato, Lady Gaga, Ellen who know the business and the dark sides of it inside out and they need to speak up. Things are so damn weird and shady... why is no one standing up for our girl? We should bomb their instagram pages, dont we? :(

BECAUSE THERE IS NO REAL EVIDENCE? 

Just now, Guido said:

Keeping their distance is their best choice right now. But trust me, when this nears the end, wether it’s team B or us winning, they will come forward. Trust me

• Like 1