#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

45 minutes ago, Vixen said:

Don’t you think there is something wrong with the fact that Britney Spears is unable to hire her own counsel whereas Ted Bundy was permitted to go so far as to represent himself in court (which gave him leeway to escape through the second-story window of said court)?

But I'm a fan, a literal stranger, who am I to say it's wrong if I don't have access to the facts of the case, specifically, what is the medical reason for the conservatorship

11 minutes ago, janolapin said:

you said that she is mentally disabled and needs the C-ship which includes not driving.

I'm tired BUT

The fact that your on here doing all this only makes our resolve to push through stronger.

The fact that you are trying sooo hard to sabotage our efforts means your f**king terrified. 

#FreeBritney

also, you know you haven't answered me- because you can't

11 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

sorry, what? i don't think you're following.

do you realise you can't claim there is abuse or slavery over a person if you don't have access to private documents?

Surly we don’t!!! Hence this call out for an investigation. And it’ll be loud enough that it’ll eventually be re evaluated by the ppl who can and will have access to make sure she’s not being abused. The woman can’t even hire her own lawyer!!! And no she’s not weak, but she’s being abused. 

2 minutes ago, Vixen said:

So you will not even acknowledge the flaw in the system where somehow, Britney Spears is deemed incapable of making her own legal decisions, but Ted Bundy had the freedom to do so.

Ok, so you're drawing a false equivalency. 
Again, I have no way of saying the conservatorship is flat out wrong because I don't have access to all the court documents, and neither do you. It's literally legally impossible

2 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Again, I have no way of saying the conservatorship is flat out wrong because I don't have access to all the court documents, and neither do you. It's literally legally impossible

Hence, we need to ask questions and proper investigation. If it turns out there is no wrong doing then you should not fear anything. But it has to happen since the allegations are there.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, cheesebrits said:

But someone will when they investigate.. hang in there : ) 

We really are close to 1000 pages, aren't we...:jj:

That being said...this is NOT about a freaking hashtag made by some psycho stans (and never was, to begin with), simply because people that worked with her and/or people close to her are finally speaking, and all the stories coming out are very alarming.

Nobody is claiming we, as fans, have the absolute truth because that's exactly what we're trying to understand: the truth.

People care about her and 11 years are enough. She deserves the absolute love in the world, and i won't rest silent for sure. 

• Like 5
On 5/1/2019 at 1:04 AM, Vixen said:

I never said the conservatorship is wrong or right. I asked you whether you believe it is right that Britney Spears cannot hire her own counsel whereas Ted Bundy had the privilege to declare he would represent himself.

You see, that's a false equivalency. But because you're making me play this stupid game: I can't say if it is right that she can't hire a lawyer BECAUSE I don't have access to her documents. When you're using this awful example comparing Britney Spears and Ted Bundy, ok, sure, that sounds wrong because one is a murderer and one is a pop star - of course she should be able to hire her own lawyer. But you see that no one can actually make the statement that it's wrong she can't hire a lawyer because we don't know WHY SHE CAN'T