#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, janolapin said:

yes please do

go on then, I said 

"Her medical records and sealed court documents are the reason for the conservatorship though. Her conservatorship = her medical condition."

You said this is a distortion of reality. You legitimately have no real evidence

So guys, i haven't been very active in the past but i couldn't let the cheesebrit person tarnish everything and mind **** us, but i really need to go get some work done. 
Can i count on you beautiful people to keep suppoerting each other and Britney ? @Valerie Cherish @ItsBritneyB*tch @breatheheavy@BritneyisSkinny  @nwonder, @Young @king mondo, @Lilian, @2K16NEY and others (i dont know alot of people here)

Love to all

• Like 2
Just now, janolapin said:

So guys, i haven't been very active in the past but i couldn't let the cheesebrit person tarnish everything and mind **** us, but i really need to go get some work done. 
Can i count on you beautiful people to keep suppoerting each other and Britney ? @Valerie Cherish @ItsBritneyB*tch @breatheheavy@BritneyisSkinny  @nwonder, @Young @king mondo, @Lilian, @2K16NEY and others (i dont know alot of people here)

Love to all

LOL so, no response

2 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

go on then, I said 

"Her medical records and sealed court documents are the reason for the conservatorship though. Her conservatorship = her medical condition."

You said this is a distortion of reality. You legitimately have no real evidence

I noticed that you've been spending so much time arguing with fans, I feel like it exhausts you a lot, not being able to change people's minds. Not only that, you're getting more and more stressed!

Therefore, I am attaching this link in the hopes that it helps you!

https://www.mantelligence.com/list-of-hobbies/

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

go on then, I said 

Oh no sweetheart i will respond. 

writing one sentence after the other and connecting them does not make them legitimate. 

Her medical records and court documents are sealed, YES

They are reason for the conservatorship ?YES

Are we questioning corruption, misuse of those documents and power play in "reason" for the C-ship and keeping it permanently? HELLL YES

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DarkParadise said:

So y’all know about the Tweets he’s been making lately and honestly, there is not a single thing I doubt from his Twitter. I actually always saw him transparent, almost... as he knew a lot more to Britney than we actually do. But with all the tweets he keeps posting, he’s posting a lot of unreleased/scrapped material and also he knows we are dying to know more about Rebellion. 

A few years back, on Facebook, I had asked Adnan to talk to me about Rebellion and he said Jamie would not let her release it. It was a bit strange for me but now I believe it 100%. 

Can we all try to Tweet him and get him to share AT LEAST some lyrics of the song? It’s been 12 years y’all. We need to hear the truth that was taken away from her. 

He might be faking all of this in order for us to bite into it so he can push his agenda onto us but I want to believe he does indeed have Rebellion. He exchanged messages with @Dream With In a dream and I think he mentioned something about it being on several different CDs plus Britney herself considering naming the album Rebellion before Blackout was chosen, you know the type of specific minor details it would seem stupid to go as far as to fake them as I don't think he would purposefully label random blank CDr's with a pen and then post about it on Twitter for attention neither. Nonetheless, based on what we already know about him, he does seems like a pretty a sick and twisted person :icant2:

1 minute ago, janolapin said:

Oh no sweetheart i will respond. 

writing one sentence after the other and connecting them does not make them legitimate. 

Her medical records and court documents are sealed, YES

They are reason for the conservatorship ?YES

Are we questioning corruption, misuse of those documents and power play n "reason" for the C-ship and keeping it permanently? HELLL YES

ok great, so you agree that you have nothing

1 minute ago, janolapin said:

Oh my god it's like arguing with a monkey and i feel bad for the monkey in this comparison. If you by any chance are actually from team B i fear even more for her at the moment 

good luck with all your evidence of corruption then. you obviously don't give a **** about Britney if you think she's so weak and has to be saved from her fans

Just now, Nels64 said:

I mean. I’m not defending Cheesebrits per se. But we should know on here that a court of law isn’t necessarily our friend (the c-ship, OJ). 

I think we can all pretty much see that MJ actually did do what he was accused of and maybe we should back off of the MJ train. 

yeah exactly the Lutfi train and the MJ train are just messy and besides the point. Cheesebrits point however is that since the docs are sealed in court and that the C-ship was done in court with those docs, that means that we have nothing to talk about and all is well because the court said so ... 

• Like 2