#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, janolapin said:

and the only proof is in the sealed docs? nothing else out there hunh ? 

So since you agree that there is no "proof" let's launch an investigation. Oh wait, that's what we're calling for.

sorry, what? i don't think you're following.

do you realise you can't claim there is abuse or slavery over a person if you don't have access to private documents?

Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

Its kinda obvious who they are now .like its clearly someone from team britney they clearly aint a fan.. its obviously someone who works with her 

i know, i've been onto them for pages.... didn't manage to get any work done today : ( . The problem is the assumption that whoever is on here is a fan and cares for her so it makes us vulnerable to these attacks. 

we need to stay woke

• Like 1
1 minute ago, janolapin said:

if you say that the C-ship is a good thing and she needs it that means that she needs all these restrictions including not be able to drive a car on her own. or do you have someway of spinning this still ? come on shoot

you literally said that I said "she's so weak that she shouldn't be allowed to drive on her own ?" - and I didn't say that

And again I ask of Cheesebrits-

Mr Velveeta, if the conservatorship is confirmed to be necessary moving forward, I'd like your opinion on two things- 

1.  Do you think Britney should be allowed to privately discuss with the judge who she prefers the conservator should be?

2.  In your opinion, who should be conservator?  

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, chitchatney said:

The bigger issue here is the fact she can't hire a lawyer of her own choosing to fight the conservatorship or learn of her other options. I also don't think she can have custody of the kids while under it, can she? Only visitations.

Here is an article from 2008 that mentions the lawyer part https://www.accessonline.com/articles/court-bars-britney-from-hiring-own-attorney-62364

She can't have custody... :(

• Like 1
Just now, cheesebrits said:

you literally said that I said "she's so weak that she shouldn't be allowed to drive on her own ?" - and I didn't say that

you said that she is mentally disabled and needs the C-ship which includes not driving.

I'm tired BUT

The fact that your on here doing all this only makes our resolve to push through stronger.

The fact that you are trying sooo hard to sabotage our efforts means your f**king terrified. 

#FreeBritney

• Like 4
Just now, Mutya said:

PopJustice is really a piece of **** forum. Look at what a shitty mod posted: “If y'all post anything else about the Free Britney fiasco your posts will be deleted so stop!” They really think they’re the real deal and they are doing something right. How i hate these british faggots. They don’t really care about Britney and her wellbeing. Pieces of crap.

Nice slur there! Pop Justice are smart 

1 minute ago, janeo701 said:

And again I ask of Cheesebrits-

Mr Velveeta, if the conservatorship is confirmed to be necessary moving forward, I'd like your opinion on two things- 

1.  Do you think Britney should be allowed to privately discuss with the judge who she prefers the conservator should be?

2.  In your opinion, who should be conservator?  

Responding for Mr Velveeta :) 

1 minute ago, Mutya said:

PopJustice is really a piece of **** forum. Look at what a shitty mod posted: “If y'all post anything else about the Free Britney fiasco your posts will be deleted so stop!” They really think they’re the real deal and they are doing something right. How i hate these british faggots. They don’t really care about Britney and her wellbeing. Pieces of crap.

Im a british ****** :hiii:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Mutya said:

They are dumb. And I don't like dumb people. That said, can we agree to ignore cheesebritney or whatever his/her name is?

:britstare11:

• Like 6
23 minutes ago, janolapin said:

So guys, i haven't been very active in the past but i couldn't let the cheesebrit person tarnish everything and mind **** us, but i really need to go get some work done. 
Can i count on you beautiful people to keep suppoerting each other and Britney ? @Valerie Cherish @ItsBritneyB*tch @breatheheavy@BritneyisSkinny  @nwonder, @Young @king mondo, @Lilian, @2K16NEY and others (i dont know alot of people here)

Love to all

Of course love!! ;)

• Like 2
Just now, janolapin said:

you said that she is mentally disabled and needs the C-ship which includes not driving.

I'm tired BUT

The fact that your on here doing all this only makes our resolve to push through stronger.

The fact that you are trying sooo hard to sabotage our efforts means your f**king terrified. 

#FreeBritney

you're straight up putting words in my mouth. you could quote me if you're so adamant on what I say. I notice you still haven't acknowledged that you have no claim to abuse or slavery over her if you don't have access to the sealed court documents

47 minutes ago, janolapin said:

Thank you Nwonder <3 . That's the thing when we speculate it's one thing but when people closest to her give credibility to our speculation then it's not pure speculation anymore and it shows that what we are doing does make a difference and that these people need us to speak up because they can't, they can just support us however they can and in these cases, liking comments and posts.

YES! Amen.