#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

Do you know this for certain though? It’s all speculation. And if true it goes back to the debate that she should not be working as intensely as she is. 

other than the Amanda Bynes, the last celeb to have a c ship was Peter falk before he passed because he was acting erratically in public. Conservatorships are not supposed to be long term.

@chizwhiz that person has been trying to discredit all the good we're trying to do for pages and pages. Take what he/she says with a grain of salt. Heck a whole ton of salt

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, janolapin said:

Except that saying that conservatorship = her medical condition is a distortion of reality. I have yet to see any proof or even indication that her medical condition is so grave that it requires a conservatorship. And saying " please trust us, i'm the father and team" does nothing for credibility. 

How is that a distortion of reality? If you're a fan who doesn't believe she has a mental illness hence the reason for the conservatorship, then yikes. And you'll probably never see the proof of her medical condition because you're not a lawyer working on this case? 

4 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Do you know this for certain though? It’s all speculation. And if true it goes back to the debate that she should not be working as intensely as she is. 

other than the Amanda Bynes, the last celeb to have a c ship was Peter falk before he passed because he was acting erratically in public. Conservatorships are not supposed to be long term.

Yes, we know for certain the documents were sealed from the public, which is why no one knows the particulars of her case. That's not speculation

1 minute ago, cheesebrits said:

How is that a distortion of reality? If you're a fan who doesn't believe she has a mental illness hence the reason for the conservatorship, then yikes. And you'll probably never see the proof of her medical condition because you're not a lawyer working on this case? 

sure Jan. The thing that i'm so curious about though is why are you so adamant on discrediting all that we're trying to do here? for pages and pages and pages. 

Since we established that what were doing can only potentially prevent harm to Britney whereas ignoring can potentially keep her in harm. So tell me again, why insist on discrediting all our efforts ?

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Jive erased all their masters.... Notes’ family told me this themselves, they had to find the track in his belongings

Did you ever got around talking with Notes' sister again? I wonder what's the current state of her brother's documentary and his radio platform as of now and most importantly what's her take on what's going on right now :)

3 minutes ago, janolapin said:

@chizwhiz that person has been trying to discredit all the good we're trying to do for pages and pages. Take what he/she says with a grain of salt. Heck a whole ton of salt

you can't discredit something that doesn't have any credibly to begin with. just trying to see some sense here but, there's none

25 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Deff agree with Lutfi. I’ve been against him from the beginning.

But my thoughts differ, because family members and friends have persisted to like free Britney comments, followed tags, posted baity pics and followed people involved even after media caught wind. To me, it’s very telling.

I think, that if those likes were indeed a mistake they would of undoubtedly been denied immediately by those people but they remained silent and continued like further comments.

And in my eyes, it’s means that legally they cannot talk so this is there way of  talking. All speculation ofc I admit but it’s my thoughts :whatitellu:

Thank you Nwonder <3 . That's the thing when we speculate it's one thing but when people closest to her give credibility to our speculation then it's not pure speculation anymore and it shows that what we are doing does make a difference and that these people need us to speak up because they can't, they can just support us however they can and in these cases, liking comments and posts.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, janolapin said:

sure Jan. The thing that i'm so curious about though is why are you so adamant on discrediting all that we're trying to do here? for pages and pages and pages. 

Since we established that what were doing can only potentially prevent harm to Britney whereas ignoring can potentially keep her in harm. So tell me again, why insist on discrediting all our efforts ?

the conservatorship is directly linked to medical condition, which the public isn't privy to 

2 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

the conservatorship is directly linked to medical condition, which the public isn't privy to 

you still haven't answered. i'll repeat my question 

The thing that i'm so curious about though is why are you so adamant on discrediting all that we're trying to do here? for pages and pages and pages. 

2 minutes ago, king mondo said:

LOL Larry or Lou. 

can't we kick them out of here? it's really annoying. I feel like a broken record repeating the same thing over and over again while they talk out of their butts and some people on here think it's a genuine fan and they take the time to answer.

Also they joined on :

• Cheesebrits JOINED

March 31
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, janolapin said:

you still haven't answered. i'll repeat my question 

The thing that i'm so curious about though is why are you so adamant on discrediting all that we're trying to do here? for pages and pages and pages. 

you haven't answered any of mine? should I bold them and repost too?

6 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Mr Velveeta, if the conservatorship is confirmed to be necessary moving forward, I'd like your opinion on two things- 

1.  Do you think Britney should be allowed to privately discuss with the judge who she prefers the conservator should be?

2.  In your opinion, who should be conservator?  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, janolapin said:

can't we kick them out of here? it's really annoying. I feel like a broken record repeating the same thing over and over again while they talk out of their butts and some people on here think it's a genuine fan and they take the time to answer.

Also they joined on :

March 31

The can keep on talking.. at least we get an insight on their bulls... 

• Like 2