#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:well:Well english is not my native language and I didn't meant mental hopsital as a bad thing but still; I know Mentally ill people can and should work if they can but the whole conservatorship is just big mess. The way how she can't use her phone, be with her friends, drive a car etc everything that have leaked is just WRONG. Do you really think it's okay to block person to do such basic human activities just because they are ill? This is just probably a classic case about conservatorship abuse; why would she do world tours if she's so unstable that she can't even meet her friends face to face alone? :joanne: 

Seriously this topic is important because if she really is abused, this is raising awareness and maybe she could talk face to face with the judge and tell the truth. If everything is good then this movement will cause no harm as it will probably still fix some shady things about her conservatorship. 

Now you're saying she can't use her phone (don't you all think she posts on Instagram?) or be with her friends? Where are you getting that from? I know she can't drive a car without a conservator present

Just now, cheesebrits said:

everything these fans have done has been harassment, you have all UNLEASHED on her/her family 

But her own family members  and childhood friends have been the ones egging on the movement so...

That being said, many of us do not condone threatening messages to anyone. And those fans who have sent vicious   messages of any kind should be looked at individually.

Love and peace (and hopefully one day for Brinny too) 

• Like 6

I know ppl with mental illness. They use meds everyday. But they control it themself. And also they work. And there is no conservatorship. Because usually it is for ppl who can't provide themselfs. Certainly Britney is not that type of person. Also they don't have so much money  that's why  there is nobody after them or their money. It's obvious main reason of cship is to keep her money save not her mentality

• Like 7
Just now, cheesebrits said:

Now you're saying she can't use her phone (don't you all think she is one posting on Instagram?) or be with her friends? Where are you getting that from? I know she can't drive a car without a conservator present

:demi: Why are you melting this fanbase as one person. If someone says something it does not mean everyone here thinks so. If some people harass her family it does not mean everyone here harass them. Stop saying "you all" and start being logical. She CAN use phone but it's very heavily monitored like she were 8 year old. She's almost 38. Privacy is important to all of us and that is so wrong.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

But her own family members  and childhood friends have been the ones egging on the movement so...

That being said, many of us do not condone threatening messages to anyone. And those fans who have sent vicious   messages of any kind should be looked at individually.

Love and peace (and hopefully one day for Brinny too) 

Agreed! But talking to Sam Lufti is so not ok - Britney actually testified against him, he is not a good person. Liking posts doesn't = that people agree though. There isn't a way to prove that it means anything actually without the 'liker' stating that they condone a comment, so I disagree with her family members and childhood friends "egging on the movement" because a lot of accounts like all comments, or like anything they're tagged in 

4 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

I know ppl with mental illness. They use meds everyday. But they control it themself. And also they work. And there is no conservatorship. Because usually it is for ppl who can't provide themselfs. Certainly Britney is not that type of person. Also they don't have so much money  that's why  there is nobody after them or their money. It's obvious main reason of cship is to keep her money save not her mentality

But Britney is millionaire :janet:

5 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

I know ppl with mental illness. Tgey use meds everyday. But they control it themself. And also they work. And there is no conservatorship. Because usually it is for ppl who can't provide themselfs. Certainly Britney is not that tyoe of person. Also they don't have so much money  that's why  there is nobody after them or their money. It's obvious main reason of cship is to keep her money save not her mentality

You knowing people with mental illness who live normal lives doesn't hold any weight though. There are also plenty of people with mental illness who can't live on their own or control their mental illness themselves - see how that doesn't actually prove anything? You don't know what Britney's medical condition is because no one does

I won't stop saying this, STOP CONTACTING SAM LUFTI. My God, are you aware of the harm you're doing to her by doing this? He may have information such as pictures or video concepts, YES, he was his 'manager' for a while, but he was ALSO abusing her. This is beyond unacceptable, asking him for ***** and being PROUD of it? Are you serious? Have you lost your minds? 

This man, if we can even call him that, abused our girl and did BIG harm to her. Stop it now. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Agreed! But talking to Sam Lufti is so not ok - Britney actually testified against him, he is not a good person. Liking posts doesn't = that people agree though. There isn't a way to prove that it means anything actually without the 'liker' stating that they condone a comment, so I disagree with her family members and childhood friends "egging on the movement" because a lot of accounts like all comments, or like anything they're tagged in 

Deff agree with Lutfi. I’ve been against him from the beginning.

But my thoughts differ, because family members and friends have persisted to like free Britney comments, followed tags, posted baity pics and followed people involved even after media caught wind. To me, it’s very telling.

I think, that if those likes were indeed a mistake they would of undoubtedly been denied immediately by those people but they remained silent and continued like further comments.

And in my eyes, it’s means that legally they cannot talk so this is there way of  talking. All speculation ofc I admit but it’s my thoughts :whatitellu:

• Like 8

I don't know how relevant and authenticity what I'm going to say has because I have never heard it anywhere other than from this one person. But I messaged a fan account on Instagram about this and they told me that Sam said he will release it once Britney is all freed and well, when he cannot be taken down by her team.

Here's a screenshot. 

ZmXJrBr.png

I don't know how the account got this information either

52 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Her medical records and sealed court documents are the reason for the conservatorship though. Her conservatorship = her medical condition. 
I'm not bothered you think I'm someone on her team though, someone said I type like a middle age lady which was great. V funny

Except that saying that conservatorship = her medical condition is a distortion of reality. I have yet to see any proof or even indication that her medical condition is so grave that it requires a conservatorship. And saying " please trust us, i'm the father and team" does nothing for credibility. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Her medical records and sealed court documents are the reason for the conservatorship though. Her conservatorship = her medical condition. 
I'm not bothered you think I'm someone on her team though, someone said I type like a middle age lady which was great. V funny

Do you know this for certain though? It’s all speculation. And if true it goes back to the debate that she should not be working as intensely as she is. 

other than the Amanda Bynes, the last celeb to have a c ship was Peter falk before he passed because he was acting erratically in public. Conservatorships are not supposed to be long term.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

You knowing people with mental illness who live normal lives doesn't hold any weight though. There are also plenty of people with mental illness who can't live on their own or control their mental illness themselves - see how that doesn't actually prove anything? You don't know what Britney's medical condition is because no one does

I especially signed up to reply to you. You are clearly from her team. When someone likes a comment is because they relate to it. You don’t just go around liking things you don’t “like”. Like = agree. 

Yes Britney might have a serious medical condition and it’s none of our business. But someone who did 4 world tours, a judge on a national TV, is writing and recording music etc is not someone grievely disabled to be in such a conservatorship. On top of this she has no interest in anything she does, she seems to be forced into it.. she doesn’t look happy. She tried to end this c ship. She was never given the voice to do so... 

we won’t stop till she’s free. What’s she’s going through is human violation. 

But it’s good to see from you how you guys think. 

• Like 1