BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Coopy said:

Cry me a river :umok:  

What? I asked a question and you downvoted me. What do we actually know about this situation? I honestly want to know, not being an ***. I just can’t find anything besides paranoid speculation.

If she wasn't in the hospital they would have already had her out taking a pap pic. That's what her team does. When bad news happens they do a pap walk to show that everything is perfectly fine. 

I also don't get why people are against it. Britney has been very obviously unwell for a long time. I am happy that she's getting help. 

part of me agrees but it won’t do much for Britney. If anything it will solidify that the b army needs to settle down and stop harassing people who work around Britney. Not bashing u, cuz I know how u feel it just isn’t a good look. And if I posted this it would be downvoted into the next dimension. Salty bishes 

Britney Spears’ Baby Daddy ‘Commends’ Star for Seeking Help While He Cares for Kids

Britney Spears is getting support while seeking out treatment at a mental health facility, as Kevin Federline is praising his baby mama for recognizing she needed to get help.

K-Fed’s attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, tells The Blast, “Kevin commends Britney for recognizing that she needs to take a step back and that she is taking the reasonable steps to deal with her situation in a responsible way.”

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-treatment-kevin-federline-support-kids/

3 minutes ago, Kisle said:

What? I asked a question and you downvoted me. What do we actually know about this situation? I honestly want to know, not being an ***. I just can’t find anything besides paranoid speculation.

Playing innocent i see? I posted something about what I was “hoping” was going on and u downvoted me. So if you can dish but can’t take the heat gtfo. People around here are so easy to attack others with downvotes and their own propaganda but what you don’t realize is people can come right back at u! Take care “Kisle” :ehum:

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I feel like there needs to be a different approach. What if everyone here e-mailed her or something?  Or brought attention virally somehow? I agree with @Coopy, barraging her IG isn’t a good look. 

Hide contents

But, I’ll do it if you guys do:hahayea:

they wont care about us anyway, email they wont probably even open

so instagram must be the best option, at least they will read before deleting :demi:

Why does this fandom always have to make it about her team and people taking advantage of her? She’s a REAL person who does with real life issues. She’s single mom of 2 who has a lot on her shoulders. Of course it would stress her out. Instead of acting like you kno her life and making up conspiracy theories why not just send her love? She’s back on IG so just let her know we love her. After all she IS dealing with a lot. 

5 minutes ago, MsJumpingJackFlash said:

Good Lord! Artists like Selena and Demi check themselves into treatment centers often for either mental or substance abuse and they just admit it. People applaud them for being so open. They need to stop the secrets and just say the truth of Britney's problems. I'd have a lot more respect if they'd just be honest.

By people do you mean mostly stan twitter? Because other than that people literally shame others for cheking into rehabs and it's even worse in Britney's situation since 2007 happened. I just want these news won't damage her. Page Six had a really nasty headline and people say cruel things. I wish the best for her I hope she can get through this.

38 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

I also don't get why people are against it. Britney has been very obviously unwell for a long time. I am happy that she's getting help. 

The thing here is that in this situation "unwell" could mean anything, from something minor to something of colossal dimensions. Just as the "delusional" fans should stop pretending nothing is happening (because the only obvious thing is that SOMETHING, we don't know what, is going on), the other extreme of people using anything to fuel their conspiracy theories should also chill.  

The fact that there are so many contradicting "sources" tells us we can't just trust anything just yet, or the first thing we read, or even less paying attention only to those things that fit what we already chose to believe before even knowing the truth.

People is already "confirming" just with this vague information that her father has never been ill, that everything was a farce just to hide the real problem, which has always been Britney, and that it now goes back even from years ago of spiraling down or I don't know what. 

She could be seeking help because of depression, or anxiety, or stress, or any other thing, due to her father illness, or her own issues, or something that we completely ignore. It could be something that started 2 years ago, or last year, or 4 months ago, or 10 years ago, or yesterday. No one knows. 

After all we're here just to discuss and speculate, that's cool, but assuming one thing or another and speak as if it was the confirmed truth because our logic says so, is something we should all avoid (but of course we won't lol). 

26 minutes ago, MsJumpingJackFlash said:

Good Lord! Artists like Selena and Demi check themselves into treatment centers often for either mental or substance abuse and they just admit it. People applaud them for being so open. They need to stop the secrets and just say the truth of Britney's problems. I'd have a lot more respect if they'd just be honest.

She don't owe the public her personal business

Get over it

Archived