BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

no :rude2me:

2 minutes ago, rosenotes said:

i am so worried too, the only good sign from the reports is that she voluntarily checked herself in.  and caring for an ill parent can be emotional turmoil. she’s a survivor, that we can all agree on.

but i would appreciate it if these f**king gossip websites will stop saying she was institutionalized and stop taking cheap shots at her for the sake of hits!!! it’s insane how no one knows anything about the respectfulness and correct terms of mental health

I know I seem dramatic but I wasn’t a fan in 2007 so I am really worried. She’s really important to me and I want her best 

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Coopy said:

I hope This is all the beginning of an amazing marketing comeback for her to sell out domination and her cd when she “comes back” think about it.. they are laying out the story 

can we all stop taking every part of her life and thinking it has to do with some grand event with her career

like please wtf 

they dont give a damn about her career 

they brought a high school level production on tour last summer for f**ks sake

Guest Rockdaboat07
6 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

You’re an idiot

As u are for thinking anything other than the reality of her being implanted with a new persona. Get ready for Blackout 2.0 as thats what we got last time the mental facility took place

3 hours ago, Goneforever said:

Britney Spears has been admitted to a mental health facility ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to Britney tell TMZ she has been distraught over her dad's illness ... something we're told is quite serious and not getting better.

Jamie Spears has now had 2 surgeries to correct major issues with his intestines and colon.  The second surgery was recent but he's been suffering complications.  Jamie's issues started late last year after his colon spontaneously ruptured.  

As you know, Britney put her Vegas residency on hold to care for her dad, and we're told she's been having a really hard time.  Britney posted a photo with the words, "Fall in love with taking care of yourself, mind, body, spirit" along with the caption, "We all need to take a little time for a little 'me time.'"

Our sources say Britney checked herself into the facility about a week ago where she will live for 30 days.

As TMZ reported, Britney has been under a conservatorship since 2008 for issues relating to bipolarity.

As for how her dad's illness is affecting her ... remember, Jamie saved Britney's life by stepping in back in 2007 when he said he feared he would wake up one morning and get a call from the coroner.

“Saved Britney’s life” tho :whitney:

19 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

can we all stop taking every part of her life and thinking it has to do with some grand event with her career

like please wtf 

they dont give a damn about her career 

they brought a high school level production on tour last summer for f**ks sake

Lmfao.. u are right...

But honestly Britney wouldn’t have even been photographed and nobody would have ever known about this “trip to the hospital” until somebody sold the story to tmz and then she just so happened to post on Instagram today... it seems fishy to me and the beginning foundations to a bigger story... in my opinion. 

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

She deserves to live a life that brings her peace of mind and happiness.

If she decides to live privately for the rest of her life, I’d be a little sad for selfish reasons but happy that she’s living a cute quiet life with a huge supply of money, endless vacations to Hawaii, spa facials, chicken nuggets, and her kids. 

Her mental health matters most here. It will be hard to let go but it will be worth it... for HER. :crying3::mcry:

BUT. She could also recover and become more confident and happy and actually WANT to return to the stage and maybe actually talk publicly about her struggles for the first time. It could go either way.

I agree. We should stop thinking about ourselves or if she could give more in this case. 

I knew something was up. It was all over her face and how closed off she got. Ya fans who went through it all the last 20 years are not dumb or delusional. At the point we see Britney for who she is and her team can try and play us for fools but we’ve been speculating something was wrong and here we are. I wish her the best and even though we know she isn’t mentally there her team will just keep spinning it saying she’s distraught over her dad when that isn’t and wasn’t ever the case.

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Coopy said:

Lmfao.. u are right...

But honestly Britney wouldn’t have even been photographed and nobody would have ever known about this “trip to the hospital” until somebody sold the story to tmz and then she just so happened to post on Instagram today... it seems fishy to me and the beginning foundations to a bigger story... in my opinion. 

jayden told his friends at school :jackk:

Maybe, she's stressed and its affecting her mental health and she needs time to herself (something she's admitted in the past that she has struggled to do), and checked in. Maybe, she did it and its something to do with the conservatorship. Maybe, its Team Britney trying to get Britney's name in the papers and building her up for a Reputation style era. Who knows?

Either way, Britney is taking time to herself and putting herself on the top of her list for once. Sending good vibes her way.

So what the **** are you guys talking about? I checked this thread two pages in and now we have 12. I can’t find any definitive proof of anything going on with Britney? Why are you all diagnosing her and coming to some really random conclusions? Someone fill me in pls.

32 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I know I seem dramatic but I wasn’t a fan in 2007 so I am really worried. She’s really important to me and I want her best 

We all do, but for more fanfiction that Exhale creates, she's definitely in a better place now than where she was in 2007.

If it's true she's getting this rehab, retirement, whatever that institution is supposed to be, it's because she or her team are actually taking action unlike in 2007 when her life was out of control.

People in here will assume all kinds of stories that fit their beliefs: that [her father/Larry/Lou/the judge/Wallet/Lynne/Xtina] is Satan and only wants the worst for her, or that everyone is colluded from her team, her parents, , K-Fed, TMZ to "keep her crazy" and keep exploiting her fortune. But nothing is for sure until we have a clear statement. For all we know this could also be a charade just to make the inevitable comeback a huge event whenever her next project is ready. I mean, who are we to really tell what's actually happening? 

So it's ok to worry about her, I do too, and I'll just pray she's ok, but it's not as worrying as in 2007 or early 2008 when she was really acting out of her mind and she had to be put under a ward against her will (which might've been an exaggeration at the time too, but that's another story). 

Before we all jump to conclusions, this could be for a few different reasons...

1. Britney is having mental health issues and is seeking help. She just did how many non-stop years of POM?? Not to mention shows, performances, apperances, AND AN ALBUM, all in between. And was being pushed right into another residency. Then add her father’s health issues on top of it all. Plus constantly being in the public eye... it’s gotta take a toll on all aspects of a person’s health at some point. 

2. Britney is trying to take control of her life back (FINALLY). Her co-conservator Andrew Wallet, before Domination was publically announced, requested a raise of almost $500,000, which was approved. Then last month he asks for immediate removal from the conservatorship. This would leave all control to Jamie Spears. It’s no secret that his health is in rough shape. God forbid something happens to him.. then who’s responsible for Britney and all of her assets? She could be trying to end the conservatorship once and for all. I’m sure she would need to be examined to ensure that she is mentally capable to make all decisions about herself and her estate. 

3. Something else completely unrelated is going on and her team is trying to hide it  

If Britney is receiving help for her mental health, no matter the reason, I am proud of her. As fans all we can do is show our love and support, and wait for Brit’s triumphant return as the queen that she is. ❤️

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

We all do, but for more fanfiction that Exhale creates, she's definitely in a better place now than where she was in 2007.

If it's true she's getting this rehab, retirement, whatever that institution is supposed to be, it's because she or her team are actually taking action unlike in 2007 when her life was out of control.

People in here will assume all kinds of stories that fit their beliefs: that [her father/Larry/Lou/the judge/Wallet/Lynne/Xtina] is Satan and only wants the worst for her, or that everyone is colluded from her team, her parents, , K-Fed, TMZ to "keep her crazy" and keep exploiting her fortune. But nothing is for sure until we have a clear statement. For all we know this could also be a charade just to make the inevitable comeback a huge event whenever her next project is ready. I mean, who are we to really tell what's actually happening? 

So it's ok to worry about her, I do too, and I'll just pray she's ok, but it's not as worrying as in 2007 or early 2008 when she was really acting out of her mind and she had to be put under a ward against her will (which might've been an exaggeration at the time too, but that's another story). 

Thanks for lifting me up. 

Archived