BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

9 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She don't owe the public her personal business

Get over it

People always give you so much crap, but I feel like you’re reasonable here. So many over dramatic, mean fans on this forum 

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive lurked many other forums (not Britney related) and when Lou Tampon comes up everyone says she’s evil. I’ve never heard a good thing  about her. And that story of her trying to get Lindsey Lohan’s parents to trap her into a conservatorship (to make her a cash cow, like Britney currently). I’m not a psychic or some other weird **** but she also just reeks of bad vibes. Her instagram looks like the fakest **** ever good lord.

On that note, I really don’t think harassing her or her team will do anything good. It’d probably do Britney more harm than good if Lou Trash is half as corrupt as I feel. :disappointed:

You guys do know Alchoholism runs in her family .

i wish her the best and hope people give her privacy . It does seem like her team stepped into announcing this . I’m sure it fits into some narrative we’ll hear about later.

the fact that she’s been in there close to a week if not longer , shows you that throw could have happened behind closed doors. Her team used her Instagram to break the story and then had TMZ release it .

It’s probably cause she’s been so silent for so many days .... that they needed to put something out there ... 

they need to get Sam on board though ... 

3 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

She deserves to live a life that brings her peace of mind and happiness.

If she decides to live privately for the rest of her life, I’d be a little sad for selfish reasons but happy that she’s living a cute quiet life with a huge supply of money, endless vacations to Hawaii, spa facials, chicken nuggets, and her kids. 

Her mental health matters most here. It will be hard to let go but it will be worth it... for HER. :crying3::mcry:

BUT. She could also recover and become more confident and happy and actually WANT to return to the stage and maybe actually talk publicly about her struggles for the first time. It could go either way.

I don’t know you but I love you, you’re amazing :kiss:

44 minutes ago, Dirk said:

this is kinda like 2006 all over again.

- Jamie is not well.

- Britney wanting the c-ship to be over.

- Her team convincing her to seek help (bc she's probably stressed and tired of everything) and probably rebelling fighting against the c-ship.

- While (she's in rehab) they manipulate and try a way to maintain her in the c-ship even if her dad passes away.

- She's back to rehab, headlines all over the press, they can use it against her like she isn't stable or something so she has to stay in the c-ship for more time (more $$$ to Lou Taylor or whoever, she will probably ask the judge to be in charge like Britney's dad)

- K-Fed with the kids asking for more money.

basically, everyone around her manipulating her bc of $$$, she will come back in December with a new residency, give them more money and still be in the c-ship forever. So unfair if this is behind everything that's going on. 

And Danja working on her next album. Blackout 2.0 is on its way :mhm:

I want nothing more than for her to retire and live her life in peace. We all have to stop being so selfish and accept that she doesn’t seem to want the career anymore. By all accounts she has not been well the last few years. I hope this is a step in the right direction for her. 

1 hour ago, MsJumpingJackFlash said:

Good Lord! Artists like Selena and Demi check themselves into treatment centers often for either mental or substance abuse and they just admit it. People applaud them for being so open. They need to stop the secrets and just say the truth of Britney's problems. I'd have a lot more respect if they'd just be honest.

This. Justin literally posts whenever he’s got an appointment. 

I’m aware this all could just be nothing. There is no proof or evidence to truly suggest her team and Lou Trash aren’t looking out for Britney’s best interest (unless if it fills their bank account) but.

I swear if something happens to Britney I will start a petition to the White House to launch a federal investigation into her team. :lessons:

I mean there was thousands of fans that petitioned for the MM video. This is, potentially, more serious than that.

Its really annoying rn trying to not jump to conclusions or latch onto what your heart is saying bc her team is just so f**king shady. :tiffsniffle: They’re never honest. :tiffsniffle: They get to determine how her paycheck will be split between THEM. :tiffsniffle: They don’t let her talk for f**king ****. :tiffsniffle: They control all her interviews down to the f**king questions  :tiffsniffle: (and STILL don’t even doublecheck to see if the lighting is good around her during the fake *** interview  :tiffsniffle:) They can’t do anything right. :tiffsniffle: Yes Britney is lazy sometimes she’s not putting in effort like every other artist, her dancing is off and her stage is cheap etc etc I really don’t gaf about that **** rn. I’m really worried bad people are exploiting her now more than ever.

We need to prepare ourselves for big news soon. Good or bad. We should try to stay positive, send her our thoughts and prayers and NOT harass her team unless we know for sure they’re involved in some dark f**kery ****. 

1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

This. Justin literally posts whenever he’s got an appointment. 

You do realize that Britney was put through hell during her troubled years by the press, right? She is completely closed off because of how she was treated. She owes the public nothing. I respect the fact that she remains so private regarding her mental health and addictions. Let’s not forget she has 2 children. 

Archived