BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

This is so sad. This hiatus explains everything I guess. Even if Britney isn’t in a health facility as you guys say, it’s still important she takes time out as her health is important too. I hope she and her father both get better soon. :crying4:

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

she has like 300 million Dollars... she wouldnt have to work another day in her life and would still be able to pay the "small" amount he wants.

I don't know if she has exactly 300 million but she definitely has at least 100 million.  I don't know why people keep saying she has to continue work to pay child support.  Her fragrance line remains extremely successful and she gets somewhere between 6-12% royalties in addition to a guaranteed fee every year from her licencing deal.  That's more than enough to pay her bills.

What I don't understand is why she signed up for a new residency so fast despite her obvious unease last year.  Her team needs to answer for this.

Omg so sad! 

Question does she have a conservatorship right now . Is that why everything stopped cause she doesn’t have oversight . I’m confused . I feel the conservatorship plays a part and that he father is unwell means she can’t make any decisions about her career or self so they’re Putting her life on Holden. Is that possible 

3 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

I don't know if she has exactly 300 million but she definitely has at least 100 million.  I don't know why people keep saying she has to continue work to pay child support.  Her fragrance line remains extremely successful and she gets somewhere between 6-12% royalties in addition to a guaranteed fee every year from her licencing deal.  That's more than enough to pay her bills.

What I don't understand is why she signed up for a new residency so fast despite her obvious unease last year.  Her team needs to answer for this.

Her team forced her into the residency.

Stop getting butt hurt about not getting an official statement. Maybe SHE doesn't wanna officially say anything and prefers having people speculate. It's not up to you, a person who has never even met the poor woman, to decide what would be for the best and if she really is getting treatment the fans are probably the last thing on her mind. She has children that she would have to leave to go stay at a facility for f**ks sake im sure things like that are what she's thinking about. Understandably not her fans. 

Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

Why do I feel that we may never see Britney again?

Don't worry, there's a loooot of money on that, contracts etc

Unfortunately for her, a mental illness can't stop a contract when it comes to this industry, we all know that

7 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Why do I feel that we may never see Britney again?

She deserves to live a life that brings her peace of mind and happiness.

If she decides to live privately for the rest of her life, I’d be a little sad for selfish reasons but happy that she’s living a cute quiet life with a huge supply of money, endless vacations to Hawaii, spa facials, chicken nuggets, and her kids. 

Her mental health matters most here. It will be hard to let go but it will be worth it... for HER. :crying3::mcry:

BUT. She could also recover and become more confident and happy and actually WANT to return to the stage and maybe actually talk publicly about her struggles for the first time. It could go either way.

21 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

#StayStrongBritney

#StayStrongBritney

#StayStrongBritney

#StayStrongBritney

#StayStrongBritney

Let's trend this, regardless of how bad it is that her health is being discussed on public we as her fandom should demonstrate that we support her and we all wish her nothing but the best.

Our expectations and wishes as fandom can hold, we want our fave to be okay and we would like her to comeback only if she is okay and in a good place.

Archived