BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

exactly. This has been a while coming. The tour last year was a huge red flag and then her dissapearing for almost 3 months... It was obvious something was wrong. Im am really happy she is getting professional help instead of just taking a vacation to Hawaii only to pretend that she is fine later.

Exactly. What would ppl rather have happen, her have another public breakdown? Getting professional help is always good if it’s true and I’m glad she recognized she needed it. She’s had a rough couple years and her dad was severely ill, that could bring up a lot of emotions in anybody. I think ppl would rather think conspiracy theories about her being controlled and locked in a dungeon than to think she may have mental problems and that’s sad to me. 

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Something is really strange. I think Britney was once more forced to check into the facility now that we all thought she was getting better and being released from the conservatorship. What a better way to keep her under it than creating this whole mess. She can't decide if she wants to go or not. Do you really she would want to go with her children noticing. I think this is a plan from her team.

what in the past year made you think she was better or even good?? She clearly has issues. Also if she is mentally fine a doctor will let her leave.

44 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Jamie lynn just deleted all her Instagram stories?!?! Just of her being in a ball park and her kid both yesterday and today

Wtf.

Is she really as much in the dark as we are  about the whole situation?

LOL ? yeah it really looks like she was in the dark. I think Jamie Lynn surely knows her sister is not mentally well but based on her online activity today she didn’t know the story would break today or at what time. She was still posting pics from her photoshoot with Ivey on Twitter when TMZ broke the story of Britney being in treatment.

Looks like someone got to JL to get her to pull her IG stories down but Idk why it’d make a difference anyway. ?‍♀️ But with these folks it’s always about keeping up appearances. I suppose they fear people might start criticizing her for posting when her sister is in treatment. Bad optics or something. It makes no sense but that’s the theme here: Nothing makes sense. So now they got Jamie Lynn in line. She’ll play whatever part they want her to. I don’t really like talking about them in this way BUT it’s because of them & the handlers who’ve made everything so sketchy for so long. It’s so obvious now what they’re doing.

8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I kind of wonder if after all the free time she had last year  (she only did that short tour in the middle) they saw her spiraling and thought she needed more stucture and something to challenge and distract her?? POM obviously wasnt doing anything for her the last 2 years maybe they thought if they gave her something fresh and new she would be back to normal. I do think tho after all the MAG stories we got last year thats kind of wishfull thinking. I mean if all of us here (the non delusional ones at least) could see that she was not doing well mentally at all, then im sure her team had to see it. But yeah maybe she said she didnt want to get help and they thought giving her work was the best way to help her.

We can only speculate about it. 

All those stories about her crying in Europe M&G's could've been due to many reasons, her kids / K-Fed battle, her dad, Sam, or just the anxiety of performing at big stadiums, or that the show was coming to an end, and she seemed pretty fine during the Domination rehearsals at the end of the year, or her segment with Jimmy Fallon before the tour, I mean, we didn't see her in a constant state of misery, throughout the year many different things could've had happened and I don't think necessarily everything has to be connected, like some kind of snowball effect. Whatever is happening now could be totally unrelated to anything that unsettled her last year, let alone two years ago. 

We'll sadly never know unless Britney speaks about it, which I doubt we'll ever get, so :yaknow:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

We can only speculate about it. 

All those stories about her crying in Europe M&G's could've been due to many reasons, her kids / K-Fed battle, her dad, Sam, or just the anxiety of performing at big stadiums, or that the show was coming to an end, and she seemed pretty fine during the Domination rehearsals at the end of the year, or her segment with Jimmy Fallon before the tour, I mean, we didn't see her in a constant state of misery, throughout the year many different things could've had happened and I don't think necessarily everything has to be connected, like some kind of snowball effect. Whatever is happening now could be totally unrelated to anything that unsettled her last year, let alone two years ago. 

We'll sadly never know unless Britney speaks about it, which I doubt we'll ever get, so :yaknow:

it wasnt just the crying, It was the staring at walls, ignoring people, looking totally lost on stage at times, not being able to stad still or calmy do her performances. She was full of anxiety that made her tick like crazy. Then there was that weird Instagram video with Sam that got deleted and other stuff I cant think of right know. She has had issues for a while.

I mean, it is pretty obvious imo. I always had a feeling she was admitted into something like that, i mean come on, you must be a fool to believe the dad excuse. Like months after her dad almost "died" she suddenly realized she needed some family time ? Please, if that was the case she would have done it the day it happened, also her sister is posting stupid stuff on instagram and sometimes she post stories who includes her dad, and it's mostly cooking videos, i doubt he would be cooking if he was in a very bad and serious condition, like if he was about to die, just like her instagram wouldn't be so shallow if her dad was dying. So there you go. It's Britney who's not ok, since the beginning. And i'm pretty sure it's been more than a week that she's been admited to it, the fact we didn't have one single picture since like 3 months is not normal, i know paparazzi don't follow her that much but still, not even just one picture of her going to the gym, shopping, tanning salon, target, hanging out with sam ? Something's off
Imo her team tried to hide it and somehow it recently got to tmz ears , they knew it would be out they're doing damage control. And yes her team post on her accounts, wow big news. Every artist has a social media team, do you seriously think celebrities post themselves especially posts about promotion and stuff like that, lol.

Britney Spears is allegedly seeking treatment for her mental health, although there are conflicting reports as to the severity of her emotional distress.

The 37-year-old singer has checked herself into a psychiatric facility, Variety confirms, with TMZ reporting she was admitted to a mental health facility last week for a 30-day stay. Sources tell The Blast Spears is currently receiving treatment for issues related to her anxiety, but maintain she’s not at a hospital.

https://news.yahoo.com/britney-spears-is-seeking-mental-health-treatment-reports-221605064.html

A source tells PEOPLE exclusively that the singer “checked into a facility for all-encompassing wellness treatment.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-taking-me-time-amid-father-jamie-health-battle/

• Content Curators
30 minutes ago, diegofs said:

she is nuts

as if people actually care about she does other than teaching kids how to kill 

stop being a little pu$$y lmao she isnt nuts for hunting 

shes from Louisiana(aka Luciana)  u idiot thats what theyve been brought up by 

theyre not gonna completely change just cause a bunch of ******* wanna whine over EVERYTHING

also are even vegan lmao if not u are no different from then 

6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

it wasnt just the crying, It was the staring at walls, ignoring people, looking totally lost on stage at times, not being able to stad still or calmy do her performances. She was full of anxiety that made her tick like crazy. Then there was that weird Instagram video with Sam that got deleted and other stuff I cant think of right know. She has had issues for a while.

I remember so many fans in denial about Britney having issues during the tour. Time for all the delusional ones to get a clue. Britney is not well and she hasn't been for a while. 

I still don't think the conservatorship is for her own good though and in many ways has made things worse.

8 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

I mean, it is pretty obvious imo. I always had a feeling she was admitted into something like that, i mean come on, you must be a fool to believe the dad excuse. Like months after her dad almost "died" she suddenly realized she needed some family time ? Please, if that was the case she would have done it the day it happened, also her sister is posting stupid stuff on instagram and sometimes she post stories who includes her dad, and it's mostly cooking videos, i doubt he would be cooking if he was in a very bad and serious condition, like if he was about to die, just like her instagram wouldn't be so shallow if her dad was dying. So there you go. It's Britney who's not ok, since the beginning. And i'm pretty sure it's been more than a week that she's been admited to it, the fact we didn't have one single picture since like 3 months is not normal, i know paparazzi don't follow her that much but still, not even just one picture of her going to the gym, shopping, tanning salon, target, hanging out with sam ? Something's off
Imo her team tried to hide it and somehow it recently got to tmz ears , they knew it would be out they're doing damage control. And yes her team post on her accounts, wow big news. Every artist has a social media team, do you seriously think celebrities post themselves especially posts about promotion and stuff like that, lol.

basically summed up my thoughts better than I could. thanks  :janet:

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Ya’ll wtf happened? :( I saw the IG post, and literally minutemlater I see the headlines, rushed on here, but then had to work with a client. 

The thread is too long for me to completely read through. But the story is blowing up with the GP. Anything major I should know about? :( 

not yet. Only speculation so far.

Archived