BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like this has absolutely nothing to do with her father. I feel like they're using her dad's health as a PR spin as to why she's away when in actuality something happened with her and to her. I think she's been away somewhere much longer than a week. I don't think she necessarily checked herself in. Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever, but this whole thing doesn't seem right.

11 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

It was she that implemented the conservatorship. But she is a tax accountant so some might say she was just doing her job at first.

since 08 her and her team have been closely entwined with Britney’s management. Lou’s best friend / employee Robin became Britney’s PA after 2011 - today or so. 

Her team also tried to build a music career for JL who lived next door to her in Nashville for 3 years. Even tho she isn’t a music manager, her team aren’t suited to managing artists. 

Whilst in nashville she introduced JL to her own church, Calvary chapel, which oddly enough Britney began making large donations to after. It was all a little bit Bieber/Hilsong. 

her company Tristar Nashville has really bad reviews on glassdoor. It’s all a bit shady. 

For a tax accountant to the rich she is certainly grandious about her wealth and status

Some poor intern at her company is probably having to scrub her Instagram as we speak. 

22 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Can someone give me a brief rundown about what Lou has done?

She is the number one reason why Britney is not free and proposed the CS, also she has stolen money from Britney. I highly suggest you listed to this episode of Brirneysgram podcast

https://britneysgram.com/2019/03/07/the-subject-episode-69/

You'll be digusted at what Lou Taylor can/has done

I won't stop commenting on the ******* Instagram page until I get a response. The ***** has to learn to not be a leech.

12 minutes ago, MannequinMann said:

I feel like this has absolutely nothing to do with her father. I feel like they're using her dad's health as a PR spin as to why she's away when in actuality something happened with her and to her. I think she's been away somewhere much longer than a week. I don't think she necessarily checked herself in. Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever, but this whole thing doesn't seem right.

I think she went into rehab in January, but now that she was given an exit date, in a month, the truth was known. before they were just rumors. 

I literally don’t even know what to believe. IF it’s true then dear God I hope she’s getting everything that she needs and I know we as fans will support her.

if it’s all just lies from TMZ (I live in the U.K., you learn to not trust the papers or media at all) then I hope her team sort their **** out :britannoyed:

i woke up at 3am cause I couldn’t sleep and I see this on Facebook I couldn’t get back to sleep when I saw this  :crying2:

It breaks my heart because I love her so much and it brings back memories of 07/08. I know it’s different because she hasn’t got that media circus but it’s horrible because she was growing so good. But something has been off during the whole of 2018 and when I saw her in Blackpool something was off. 

I prey she makes it though and comes back stonger. 

I wonder if this is why Jamie posted the story on her IG about Britney - Piece of me as in to stay yes my sister is a fcking legend but you guys always want more more more? Maybe it was her way of saying the media etc had pushed her sister too far into a centre?! 

17 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

I wonder if this is why Jamie posted the story on her IG about Britney - Piece of me as in to stay yes my sister is a fcking legend but you guys always want more more more? Maybe it was her way of saying the media etc had pushed her sister too far into a centre?! 

That’s too deep. She just has nothing to do during the day.

I do think her team is trying to use her father’s illness as a shield for her seeking treatment. I’m mean I’m sure its a very stressful situation for Britney but there has been underlying mental issues there for a while. I just wish they would stop trying to hide it. Things are different now I feel like there isn’t as much of a stigma against mental illness like there was even 10 years ago when she had her big breakdown. 

Obviously she has her right to privacy and its certainly nobody’s business what she is going through, but I’m just saying they don’t have to keep trying to cover it up. 

I’m sure Britney wanted to do this is in secret but of course Britney Spears checking into a mental health facility isn’t going to stay a secret for long. Tmz or some other tabloid probably got a scoop about it and then team Britney was tipped off when someone started asking questions hence the random Instagram post, they wanted to get ahead of it before the story came out. 

Hope she takes all the time she needs if truth. Also, I’m wishing Jamie the best recovery. Britney’s actually still young and she and her children deserve to enjoy their grandfather for a longer time. 

Let’s pray that this time she only gets into the spotlight again if that’s her desire 

Archived