BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

2 hours ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

I feel her team got wind that TMZ learned about it and was going to post about it (I've seen the Kardashians when TMZ called them and told them they were going to post something about Kylie being pregnant because they heard about it, something like that..) so when TMZ called and said they were going to post about Britney being in the mental health clinic, her team decided to post about it first so that it would soften the blow of the news

Britney's team is in bed with TMZ. I suggest listening to the Britneysinstagram podcast. The two girls who run it have good insight into this situation. One of them went to Andrew Wallet's court hearing last year when he requested a raise for the conservatorship. TMZ was there and they were having a grand old time chatting and laughing. Lou Taylor (the mastermind behind the conservatorship) is the "insider source" for US Weekly and TMZ, and essentially has the ability to "leak" whatever infromation the team sees fit. It's all very controlled and manipulated.     

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her team could have executed this lie a little better. Fans are not stupid. We know Brit Brit got some health issues and that’s OKAY. Just be honest. Like for realzzz. There’s so many discrepancies in this “daddy is sick” bs. Like if your dad was sick, do you think your sister would be posting dumb **** on insta and acting like she’s a reality star. NO. She’d be with her fricken father. Gosh I can’t at her team. I had hope for a minute after that new post that they were going to start this next era fresh and lie free. But no. Larry needs a reality check. End of rant:cigney:

30 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

I mean, it is pretty obvious imo. I always had a feeling she was admitted into something like that, i mean come on, you must be a fool to believe the dad excuse. Like months after her dad almost "died" she suddenly realized she needed some family time ? Please, if that was the case she would have done it the day it happened, also her sister is posting stupid stuff on instagram and sometimes she post stories who includes her dad, and it's mostly cooking videos, i doubt he would be cooking if he was in a very bad and serious condition, like if he was about to die, just like her instagram wouldn't be so shallow if her dad was dying. So there you go. It's Britney who's not ok, since the beginning. And i'm pretty sure it's been more than a week that she's been admited to it, the fact we didn't have one single picture since like 3 months is not normal, i know paparazzi don't follow her that much but still, not even just one picture of her going to the gym, shopping, tanning salon, target, hanging out with sam ? Something's off
Imo her team tried to hide it and somehow it recently got to tmz ears , they knew it would be out they're doing damage control. And yes her team post on her accounts, wow big news. Every artist has a social media team, do you seriously think celebrities post themselves especially posts about promotion and stuff like that, lol.

I wonder what triggered this spiral?  Was it the child support or the tour last year?

The problem with the child support angle is that Britney really has been fortunate to be paying as low as she has, given her conservatorship estate AND the different trusts/entities she has AND the fact she makes a lot of money from her perfume deal every year on top of all that.

Yeah, she might have been upset, but distraught?  Given her wealth (and the fact that money continues to pour in when she's not even working???)

So did something happen on the tour last year???  She was simply too unease.  

7 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

I wonder what triggered this spiral?  Was it the child support or the tour last year?

The problem with the child support angle is that Britney really has been fortunate to be paying as low as she has, given her conservatorship estate AND the different trusts/entities she has AND the fact she makes a lot of money from her perfume deal every year on top of all that.

Yeah, she might have been upset, but distraught?  Given her wealth (and the fact that money continues to pour in when she's not even working???)

So did something happen on the tour last year???  She was simply too unease.  

Things were  off with her months before kfed wanted more money or she went on tour. I remember saying that I hoped she would work on her issues in the 6 month break before the tour.

Guest Rockdaboat07
29 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Stop making fun of this. Respect people with issues 

Its not making fun. Its legit what i think 

20 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Guys I am so worried. Do you think will we have something like 2007?

i am so worried too, the only good sign from the reports is that she voluntarily checked herself in.  and caring for an ill parent can be emotional turmoil. she’s a survivor, that we can all agree on.

but i would appreciate it if these f**king gossip websites would stop saying she was institutionalized and stop taking cheap shots at her for the sake of hits!!! it’s insane how no one knows anything about the respectfulness and correct terms of mental health

I hope This is all the beginning of an amazing marketing comeback for her to sell out domination and her cd when she “comes back” although it’s just wishful denial and I know she probably did check into a place for mental help and posted about it on her Instagram :whatitellu:

Archived