BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PZHSB said:

You do realize that Britney was put through hell during her troubled years by the press, right? She is completely closed off because of how she was treated. She owes the public nothing. I respect the fact that she remains so private regarding her mental health and addictions. Let’s not forget she has 2 children. 

... I just said Justin posts about it :watrusayin:

We don’t know what’s goin on with Britney. Most of all are worried. Now we can do a little of differences. The major difference now is that we have social media and we can show our support to Britney. So guys, let’s show her our love. I think she needs us too. 

For the moment we have to focus on that and not on her new music project. 

7 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Sam Confirmed it! Look his Instagram stories

He truly did, just checked it out. Welp, it's wait and see now, let's hope for the best!

Spoiler

off: Did y'all know he has a regular gmail right under his insta bio? It seems you can actually message Sam Asghari :queenie: 

Idk you Britney, wed probably wouldn’t even get along irl, who knows. I know you’re popstar/brand and could be completely different behind all the flashing lights. But ty for helping me get through the hardest moments of my life with your music, image, aura/engergy whatever tf you want to call it. :crying1: There’s something about you I can’t ever properly describe to anyone even myself but you make me really happy. Despite me being at my lowest point, you still made me smile and in a way, helped me push through it. Even when nobody else did. I pray you and your family are safe and God bless you.. 

1 minute ago, Shrekney said:

Idk you Britney, wed probably wouldn’t even get along irl, who knows. I know you’re popstar/brand and could be completely different behind all the flashing lights. But ty for helping get through the hardest moments of my life with your music, image, aura/engergy whatever tf you want to call it. :crying1: There’s something about you I can’t ever properly describe to anyone even myself but you make me really happy. Despite me being at my lowest point, you still made me smile and in a way, helped me push through it. Even when nobody else did. I pray you and your family are safe and God bless you.. 

Girl stop taking the words out of my mouth :tifftear:

10 minutes ago, Lilith said:

lmfao Shesam deleting his titty dancing vid once he saw how much backlash got for it since well... his gf is in a mental facility and he is busy in canada posting ******* vids with his roid ******* instead LMAO just shows how much he "cares" for her :cackling: of course he would use this opportunity with that meme to appear 'good' :cackling:

so dramatic :tiffeyeroll:

I am praying for our queen. She needs prayers through this rough time, and Kevin Federline you low life piece of ****, you will have karma come your way one day, no question about it.. He is just as bad as the media in how he corrupted and took advantage of Britney and her heart and vulnerability. God bless her sons as I know they are her world, and without him they wouldn't be here, but that guy is EVIL! 

My heart is breaking. Britney Jean Spears feels like fragile soul, I can empathize with her pain and struggles. I wish her nothing but the best. I selfishly hope that she writes that Autobiography she mentioned in "For the Record" but she owes the public nothing. I would love to hear her side of the stories one day but if we don't then Britney has brought so much joy into my life. I appreciate her so much.

Ok. This is weird.

First of all, If this is true, I'm glad she's getting the help she needs. We all know that last year things were not good at all, she didn't look good and everything was super messy. And we havent seen her in a while which is pretty weird since JL has been posting lots of things on IG.

BUT... It's weird that after all the rumors and news about the c-ship, she's now checked into a mental facility :zoomzoom: As I said, weird.

And her IG post? wtf with that? :xfactorlook:

I really hope her teams post a statement or something about this because it's something serious (maybe something like the "bullsh*t" thing they did a few years ago. But I know they wont because they love to pretend that nothing's happening. :nyheadache:

2 hours ago, Coopy said:

Playing innocent i see? I posted something about what I was “hoping” was going on and u downvoted me. So if you can dish but can’t take the heat gtfo. People around here are so easy to attack others with downvotes and their own propaganda but what you don’t realize is people can come right back at u! Take care “Kisle” :ehum:

Wait wait wait... because I downvoted you “hoping” her personal family matters were nothing more than a marketing scheme? Yeah, I downvoted you for that. It’s f**ked up and insensitive.

28 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Idk you Britney, wed probably wouldn’t even get along irl, who knows. I know you’re popstar/brand and could be completely different behind all the flashing lights. But ty for helping me get through the hardest moments of my life with your music, image, aura/engergy whatever tf you want to call it. :crying1: There’s something about you I can’t ever properly describe to anyone even myself but you make me really happy. Despite me being at my lowest point, you still made me smile and in a way, helped me push through it. Even when nobody else did. I pray you and your family are safe and God bless you.. 

:crying4:

4 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Ok. This is weird.

First of all, If this is true, I'm glad she's getting the help she needs. We all know that last year things were not good at all, she didn't look good and everything was super messy. And we havent seen her in a while which is pretty weird since JL has been posting lots of things on IG.

BUT... It's weird that after all the rumors and news about the c-ship, she's now checked into a mental facility :zoomzoom: As I said, weird.

And her IG post? wtf with that? :xfactorlook:

I really hope her teams post a statement or something about this because it's something serious (maybe something like the "bullsh*t" thing they did a few years ago. But I know they wont because they love to pretend that nothing's happening. :nyheadache:

I think it's Britney's decision to maintain everything so private :schoolingtime: so a public statement will never gonna happen :nonoNO:

Archived