Is Danja With Justin Tranter And... Britney? (Photo)

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn’t mind, only because her other album rollouts have been bad lately. But she needs to have a few videos ready and in the bag.  And a couple promo singles. The time isn’t right yet though. Maybe towards the end of the year. Also let’s no hope for Super Bowl because it’s Jlo next year

Whether if she is or not, Danja is so into social media so it is clear he did it on purpose, I guess. :ehum:

I choose to believe she isn't. Her dad is on recovery, she's just canceled a whole residency contract where she didn't have to actually perform "everyday" to take care of her dad instead. I don't think she is in the mood of working and leaving her family during these difficult times, she isn't even willing to work when she is at her 100% but anyways :mhm:

I’m sorry honey, but do you realize there is zero hype around our girl? Even if Glory was severely mishandled, the GP didn’t care. It got phenomenal reviews from critics but whenever Britney did anything everyone said the same things: yawn

i love Britney. I love how happy she is. But I do admit she’s stagnant. No, I don’t think she has anything left to prove and I hardly want her to go number 1 at this point. I’m satisfied with where she is: she makes music and performs regularly. I like that. She likes that. But the whole point of a “surprise album” would be to create sales and such. I don’t think she’s into that and neither is the GP. 

1 hour ago, JAB1 said:

I started thinking about this today when I saw the Danja pic. There's been so much misery going on, with where tf she is, how's her family, or with whether she is recording new music or not... 

Not to sound offensive but there isn´t anyone outside this fanbase concerned about what's going on Britney's life. 

Back on topic, no. She's not that kind of artist unless it is a buzz single or something that doesn't imply a high budget. 

Totally something that would shock us and we would all be so happy and surprised and it would create a TON of buzz to surprise drop being Britney who has done the typical roll out for her whole career.. but it’s just sooooo unrealistic like.. it would never happen if you look at the data from past few years lmao but we can DREAM 

people who think she doesn’t have any hype right now... well I beg to differ.. if she is on her hiatus longer and records this album and stays off social media (like Nicki did) it creates not only hype for us as fans for her return but also the GP attention is so far from her that if she came back with a single or surprise album they would be very curious and fan shock and excitement on all platforms would def cause buzz and media would be all over it .. maybe this is all the master plan? But I doubt it. She’ll come back with POM 3.0 With a new single “pretty twerk” and choreography from the FF tour .. lmao jk 

• Super Mods
47 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I’m sorry honey, but do you realize there is zero hype around our girl? Even if Glory was severely mishandled, the GP didn’t care. It got phenomenal reviews from critics but whenever Britney did anything everyone said the same things: yawn

i love Britney. I love how happy she is. But I do admit she’s stagnant. No, I don’t think she has anything left to prove and I hardly want her to go number 1 at this point. I’m satisfied with where she is: she makes music and performs regularly. I like that. She likes that. But the whole point of a “surprise album” would be to create sales and such. I don’t think she’s into that and neither is the GP. 

It doesn’t help that her team are a bunch of seniors stuck in the 20th century :frenchy:

This is the best way to release her next album imo. It just has to be a slight deviation from her previous work. Leaning into a new genre, like a less extreme Look What You Made Me Do.

Single out of nowhere (preferably choose a week with no big releases), 1 week of everyone hearing it and then an album. That way there’s chance for hype to build, but for a week. It’s the best of both worlds

I was thinking about this as well... 

Britney is TOO SILENT... I mean... ok your dad's ill and stuff, but that's not a good reason to disappear.
So, this situations SURELY MEANS that something is going on... but it could be 2 opposite things:

1. Britney is gonna release surprise music / album
(remember that she loved Beyoncé's surprise release)

or
2. Britney is just trying to retire forever, so the plan is to DISAPPEAR from media.

A really famous Italian singer called MINA retired from the music scene at her peak in the 70s,
becoming a legend for her beautiful voice... She just disappeared and moved to Switzerland and nobody
saw her again... we've just one paparazzi photo once in a while, but that's it.
She keeps singing tho! Every year or 2 years she releases a new album.

I think it could be possibile. Years ago she said she loved Beyoncé surprise. 

I think she and her team management have to ricreate a new image. Britney because of cship is seen by GP like a weird person, like a child, a woman who isn’t strong so people can’r relate to her. I think that if cship ends it will be very good for her image. She could play on this and starting to relase a song linked to how she feels now and how she felt about cship. People could be interested and that’s create hype. We all know people wants speculate about everything. She could also play about her relationship with her toy boy, younger than her etc etc. they could say they are gonna to marry tabloids and TVs will start to talk about her. Look JLO or Jonas Brothers with Nick (I don’t know if it’s the right name) wedding. 

Pop music is like this, she knows it, her team know it so c’mooon Britney give people what they want 

Archived