Is Danja With Justin Tranter And... Britney? (Photo)

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That has to be Britney, remember when he tweeted welcome to the jungle and B10 and the pic with justin. It’s all starting to add up you guys! Britney IS working on new music and that show represents the curse of scrappage haunting the studio with her black hoodie and purse full of scrapped material!!!!

I don't think that's Britney BUT I do believe they are recording music for Britney.  Given that definitely looks like Justin, that girl is probably just recording demos so that Britney can record when Britney officially returns from her hiatus. Most producers do this until they can book the artist to record since most of their time is limited.

:kiss:

It's just a thought, a kind of optimistic one, but just imagine the possibility of her preparing a surprise album.

I started thinking about this today when I saw the Danja pic. There's been so much misery going on, with where tf she is, how's her family, or with whether she is recording new music or not... 

A surprise album would seem like a pretty good idea imo at this moment in her career: it's something that she's never done before, and maybe her team knew that repeating the BJ and Glory thing of releasing an album within a Vegas residency was getting old (and never actually did anything for her albums). I mean we understand the nostalgia and legacy thing, but you gotta produce some new material at some point to keep things up and running. 

It would be totally unexpected. Like if out of the blue, an experimental hot single came out, and people would be like wtf is this? All the hints Danja has been leaving must lead somewhere! 

See how easy it was for the Jonas Brothers to hit N°1 with an OK song like Sucker. The hype was because they came back out of nowhere and doing their thing. And we all know Britney is way bigger than the Jonas boys...

I don't know, I'm trying to be optimistic. What do you guys think? 

Archived