Is Danja With Justin Tranter And... Britney? (Photo)

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s definitely J Tranter, but who are those other two in the back? Is that messy bun even a person? So many questions. But I don’t want to get my hopes up for anything, cuz it’s exhausting being let down every time.  :jackk:

But for real, that might actually be her. We have no idea what she’s really doing and if she’s literally just hiding away from everything I think she might just be recording. She’s done it before and it lead to some Ah-Mazing Music.  :makeitrain:  

WHAT IF SHE'S SECRETLY RECORDING AND DROPPING A SINGLE AND ALBUM SOON AND THE SOCIAL MEDIA SILENCE IS TO BUILD HYPE AND SHE4S HIDING BECAUSE SHE'S LEARNING NEW CHOREO AND PREPARING FOR AN ENTIRELY NEW ERA WITH A WHOLE NEW VIBE ???? :airpls:

Or y'all are just reaching and she's just home in Kentwood with the fam like she said she would. What seems more realistic ?

22 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

WHAT IF SHE'S SECRETLY RECORDING AND DROPPING A SINGLE AND ALBUM SOON AND THE SOCIAL MEDIA SILENCE IS TO BUILD HYPE AND SHE4S HIDING BECAUSE SHE'S LEARNING NEW CHOREO AND PREPARING FOR AN ENTIRELY NEW ERA WITH A WHOLE NEW VIBE ???? :airpls:

Image result for britney spears funny gif

5 minutes ago, joanhs said:

this.. I think it's Julia

I vote for Jessica Simpson 

Off topic: I had a dream that Britney and I were on a car, in the backseat, but suddenly she jumped out of the window while the car was moving, and she landed on the sidewalk and I told the driver to stop, so I ran towards where she was lying on the floor and brought her back to the car, and she was pissed because she didn't die, and I was like "Britney!! :wendycry: why'd you do that??!!" but she looked like that day from the Neyde pictures, not the Neyde one, but the other pictures where she looks good. 

15 hours ago, Coopy said:

people who think she doesn’t have any hype right now... well I beg to differ.. if she is on her hiatus longer and records this album and stays off social media (like Nicki did) it creates not only hype for us as fans for her return but also the GP attention is so far from her that if she came back with a single or surprise album they would be very curious and fan shock and excitement on all platforms would def cause buzz and media would be all over it ..

this didn't work for Nicki tho. Queen is her least successful album

Archived