Is Danja With Justin Tranter And... Britney? (Photo)

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I vote for Jessica Simpson 

Off topic: I had a dream that Britney and I were on a car, in the backseat, but suddenly she jumped out of the window while the car was moving, and she landed on the sidewalk and I told the driver to stop, so I ran towards where she was lying on the floor and brought her back to the car, and she was pissed because she didn't die, and I was like "Britney!! :wendycry: why'd you do that??!!" but she looked like that day from the Neyde pictures, not the Neyde one, but the other pictures where she looks good. 

I had a dream about her too. She was wearing the same outfit of New Years Eve 2006 (with Brian Friedman in Las Vegas) and she took me to a club for dancing ? I think this hiatus is making me crazy!! I have never had a dream about her ?

Personally, I think team Britney has been waiting for this. I think they planned this out more than we think they did. 

I think team B put in place the conservatorship to help her at the time, but they knew eventually it would be a good marketing ploy. They wait till they have milked her as far as they can while she is in it, all while she gets help. She stays away from the media, she doesn't talk too much or be very candid at all. Then once she stopped making money off her old image, they would need to create a new one. This would mean them taking her out of the conservatorship, by her own self-empowerment, a sort of taking her life back if you will. 

All of that is a perfect moment to reboot her if you will, give her the opportunity to tell her story, and people would listen then, especially right now during the hight of #metoo. A woman taking her life back. It would sell! This is the time for it. 

I think if this isnt the plan, that she knows it is and that she might be able to dissolve it. I don't think you guys give her or their planning enough credit. They have been sloppy for a bit because the plan was to ride this out for as far as it could go....and we have now arrived at the end of it. Im excited to see what is next! Just who knows how long it will be till she comes back, but as fans we should want her to plan this rise well, and hope for the best! 

Archived