Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

18 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Don't forget, Beyonce had her father and then she had Jay Z... Beyonce never managed herself, she was managed by her father and then handed to Jay Z so there wouldn't be a time where Beyonce was on her own and was tricked by people - she is very protected.  Britney around 2006 fired everyone around her, who knows who she was giving money to - we know Sam and Ali were on the payroll and WERE NOT to be trusted.  Unfort, Britney rebelled against the people she should have been able to turn to and it got her to this point where this girl who always had everything done for her had no idea on how to run her estate for, even if only a few months, someone of her tax bracket with funds invested in several places.  

Jay Z doesn't handle Beyoncé at all. She fired her dad and didn't get another manager.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/17/2019 at 5:02 PM, jordeezy said:

My instincts tell me this is her issue: 

Dissociative disorders involve problems with memory, identity, emotion, perception, behavior and sense of self. Dissociative symptoms can potentially disrupt every area of mental functioning.

Examples of dissociative symptoms include the experience of detachment or feeling as if one is outside one’s body, and loss of memory or amnesia. Dissociative disorders are frequently associated with previous experience of trauma.

There are three types of dissociative disorders:

• Dissociative identity disorder
  • Dissociative amnesia
  • Depersonalization/derealization disorder

Britney is not a regular 37 year old woman. She is an empire her name alone is worth money and somewhat rides on her reputation to continue being worth what it is. They cannot risk that Britney loses her **** again and f**ks everything up. Yes a lot of people are using her and that’s probably part of why she has to separate (disassociate) her personalities. A lot of people who Britney doesn’t know and don’t know her also depend on her to keep her **** together in order to have a job to feed their families. There’s a lot at stake on the shoulders of one person and so the conservatorship that exists today is not because Britney can’t control herself because there is no conservatorship over her person it’s only a financial thing. Even if Britney never had needed a conservatorship she would still need a team to manage her business and she fired EVERYONE and was broke before her dad stepped in. Now she can do whatever she wants with herself but she doesn’t have the authority to fire and hire people who handle her business affairs. 

Honestly, when the conservatorship began in 2008, I felt that it would last at least ten years, mininum.

I ain't psychic, but Britney had to prove to others that she was stable. Who knows when if the conservatorship will end? If it ends, Britney might end her career, because she feels like it!

It's been 11 years.....:pensiveney:

1 hour ago, Dhl818 said:

Britney is not a regular 37 year old woman. She is an empire her name alone is worth money and somewhat rides on her reputation to continue being worth what it is. They cannot risk that Britney loses her **** again and f**ks everything up. Yes a lot of people are using her and that’s probably part of why she has to separate (disassociate) her personalities. A lot of people who Britney doesn’t know and don’t know her also depend on her to keep her **** together in order to have a job to feed their families. There’s a lot at stake on the shoulders of one person and so the conservatorship that exists today is not because Britney can’t control herself because there is no conservatorship over her person it’s only a financial thing. Even if Britney never had needed a conservatorship she would still need a team to manage her business and she fired EVERYONE and was broke before her dad stepped in. Now she can do whatever she wants with herself but she doesn’t have the authority to fire and hire people who handle her business affairs. 

I agree with all of that, besides when you say Britney can't control herself. Yes she can. She can have simply a financial management like any other celebrity and have her own rules and decisions like an adult.

Stop going over and over to the past, not likely the media won't ship against her again. The GP knows and feels for everything she went before, it won't happen again, if whatever crazy happens.

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, brit4u1998 said:

Honestly, when the conservatorship began in 2008, I felt that it would last at least ten years, mininum.

I ain't psychic, but Britney had to prove to others that she was stable. Who knows when if the conservatorship will end? If it ends, Britney might end her career, because she feels like it!

It's been 11 years.....:pensiveney:

I’m highly doubt she would quit the biz entirely . Part of her will miss it. Many times she tried to take breaks but after a while you see her eventually working on something. I feel like she just doesn’t want to be a popstar. 

Just now, puppylo16 said:

I’m highly doubt she would quit the biz entirely . Part of her will miss it. Many times she tried to take breaks but after a while you see her eventually working on something. I feel like she just doesn’t want to be a popstar. 

I hope she has one last big hit album before she's 65, though! :divaney:

Everyone talking about the cship being a fraud but, if so, I wonder, shouldn't the judge or judges that have been in charge of Britney's case be questioned too?

And I do agree with those comments, if she was so sick, she would've been out of business years ago. She's done several tours in these 10 years, she even did the X Factor, with live shows and everything, the residency, going on vacations with her kids, things an ill person wouldn't be allowed to do, even less forced to do. But if she's good enough to do all those things, than how come she's not able to get out of the cship? I totally understand that point of view. :mhm:

That's why I think that for more fishy that the whole situation looks like, and for more questionable that the legality of the conservatorship is, I still believe it isn't making that much harm to Britney herself as people in here want to believe.

I mean, she's clearly tired of touring and interviews and red carpets. Well, that's the whole reason why her past two albums weren't that successful, because she's not forced anymore to do all that heavy promo she used to do at the beginning of her career. She hasn't released a single / music video in years. And her latest albums got two singles each. I really think she's at the most relaxed moment of her life so far, because she's finally having the time for herself, her children, she's still making millions by doing the minimum effort, so, what else could she ask for?

I mean, what normal person could go on an indefinite work hiatus without worrying about anything else? :beynah:

What I'm trying to say is that, I'm not defending the conservatorship or saying that it's the most clear and legal move, I just don't think it's doing any harm to Britney, independently of how many people are profiting out of it, and that she's clearly doing better than what she was 10 years ago. I also don't think that at this point if they remove the conservatorship she'll magically transform into another person, her past self for example, "Primeney", or that her life is gonna have this radical change and she'll start doing unbelievable stuff with her life, and taking funky and cool decisions or whatever some fans are imagining just because she's "free". She's just changed already, as a person. We'll never know if without the conservatorship she would've become a similar person as what she is today. I think she would've. But the truth is after she's already changed, I don't think having or not a cship will affect the Britney we'll get to see in the future, personality wise.

And we don't even know how related it is with her visitation rights or any kind of professional contract she might have.

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Everyone talking about the cship being a fraud but, if so, I wonder, shouldn't the judge or judges that have been in charge of Britney's case be questioned too?

And I do agree with those comments, if she was so sick, she would've been out of business years ago. She's done several tours in these 10 years, she even did the X Factor, with live shows and everything, the residency, going on vacations with her kids, things an ill person wouldn't be allowed to do, even less forced to do. But if she's good enough to do all those things, than how come she's not able to get out of the cship? I totally understand that point of view. :mhm:

That's why I think that for more fishy that the whole situation looks like, and for more questionable that the legality of the conservatorship is, I still believe it isn't making that much harm to Britney herself as people in here want to believe.

I mean, she's clearly tired of touring and interviews and red carpets. Well, that's the whole reason why her past two albums weren't that successful, because she's not forced anymore to do all that heavy promo she used to do at the beginning of her career. She hasn't released a single / music video in years. And her latest albums got two singles each. I really think she's at the most relaxed moment of her life so far, because she's finally having the time for herself, her children, she's still making millions by doing the minimum effort, so, what else could she ask for?

I mean, what normal person could go on an indefinite work hiatus without worrying about anything else? :beynah:

What I'm trying to say is that, I'm not defending the conservatorship or saying that it's the most clear and legal move, I just don't think it's doing any harm to Britney, independently of how many people are profiting out of it, and that she's clearly doing better than what she was 10 years ago. I also don't think that at this point if they remove the conservatorship she'll magically transform into another person, her past self for example, "Primeney", or that her life is gonna have this radical change and she'll start doing unbelievable stuff with her life, and taking funky and cool decisions or whatever some fans are imagining just because she's "free". She's just changed already, as a person. We'll never know if without the conservatorship she would've become a similar person as what she is today. I think she would've. But the truth is after she's already changed, I don't think having or not a cship will affect the Britney we'll get to see in the future, personality wise.

And we don't even know how related it is with her visitation rights or any kind of professional contract she might have.

What I’m concerned is that she got rid of Sam Lufti only to end up with another Sam Lufti (Lou Taylor ) because everything seems so suspicious about her. This woman brags about being a devoted Christian and people like that usually are very outspoken about their beliefs and want to shove it down your throat. 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But is she really THAT immersed on her personal life as Lutfi was?

She can, I mean she represents Jamie Lynn and Britney. She’s buddy with Lynne and she works with Jamie. Look at how she got herself on Britney’s team. She befriended Lynne, come on as a hero suggesting a cship and now oversee Britney’s millions. Obviously it was no serendipity moment.  

As someone with severe anxiety and had had a breakdown. It took me a good 9/10 years before I could function normally. It's possible that Britney really is that unstable at times. I know, I know, I can also see THE OTHER side of the argument, that people are using her, and I can definitely see that! 

I just hope that she can become independent again one day. You can tell she's the type that hates being caged. It's awful thinking that she might be unhappy.

On 3/15/2019 at 11:37 AM, nels64 said:

Honestly there is nothing severe enough for a 37 year old woman to have unless she had downs or severe autism. Which clearly she doesn’t because A) downs you can tell visually and B) we know she doesn’t have severe autism because she was fine before 2007 and autism doesn’t just happen. 

So let’s go through a list of most severe psychological disorders that can start displaying themselves in the mid-20s:

- Bi-polar I and II: both easily manageable without being in a conservatorship. May make sense while someone is going through a life-changing rough patch to MAYBE be put in a temporary conservatorship like the one initially created until stable...but generally not necessary and just need to get help and be on the right meds

- Schizophrenia: same as above, a little less immediately manageable but again no conservatorship necessary unless you’ve completely lost touch with reality and are unable to regain it which clearly is not Britney as she is clearly a coherent person (aside from forgetting some dates here and there)

- Borderline Personality Disorder: pretty common in “creatives” usually appears during a stressful time in ones life, around the mid 20s. This is what I think is very possible Britney has. This is what frequently displays as a “breakdown” in a lot of people. I went to art school and saw more than a few people diagnosed with this and go through it before my eyes. Again, totally manageable by yourself once you’ve gotten out of your rock-bottom hole. Makes sense why you MIGHT need a conservatorship at the beginning or when you’re having your mental break and can’t think straight. But again plenty of people go through this and don’t need to be controlled for years later. A temporary situation could work. But there’s no reason she would need to be in it for 10 years. Hell there would he no reason she would need to be in it for more than a year. 

There is CLEARLY some abuse of power going on here. People aren’t put in permanent conservatorships unless they are debilitated, cannot make their own decisions, bed ridden, mentally disabled, etc. 

While Britney probably does have some kind of Psychological Disorder or issue, it’s nothing to be ashamed of and nothing debilitating to her character or ability to be a person. Just because she has a mental illness (not disability) doesn’t mean she is disabled. Think of it as idk having diabetes, you treat it, you take your insulin, you continue your normal life. Maybe when you first find out you have it you’re bed ridden and your health declines because you don’t know what’s going on and you can’t properly treat yourself. But once they figure it out and give you insulin and you take it appropriately, you live your normal life. 

There is no circumstance where she should still be in this conservatorship imo. Unless she got smacked in the head by a bowling ball and lost half her brain. She should have been released like 9 years ago. 

There’s a reason Britney fired Larry and disconnected from her family shortly before the “breakdown” and although that was probably due to her mental illness, there was probably some truth to why she didn’t trust her family. 

And that’s that on that. 

Edit: I'm not going to edit the original text because it has been quoted a few times. But when I say EASILY, I do not mean EASILY in general. In this context I mean, things would be easily manageable in the context of NOT having a conservatorship or in other words. People go through the **** above all the time often extremely severe cases maybe even more severe than Britney's and don't need a 10+ year conservatorship. '

Also I did not mean to imply that these mental illnesses suddenly appear at 25, they obviously are genetic/environmental and stem from early childhood a lot of times. Mid-20s is just when symptoms become extremely obvious and when a lot of people are often diagnosed. 

Long story short and plainly what I'm trying to say is:

IF Britney needs the conservatorship because behind the scenes she really IS that f**ked up and really cannot control herself or her life or anything around her to the extent of needing a conservatorship for 10 years, then the conservatorship (Jamie/Andrew) should NOT be putting her on display and just forcing her out in public for "moments" where she is "seemingly stable". Just to pull a ruse on the general public, media, and fans. That would NOT be in HER best interest. So even if the conservatorship IS necessary. It is NOT serving its purpose in its current state. It seems like a clear ploy to earn money from this person.

IF Britney does NOT need the conservatorship because she can manage her own life at this point and has been able to for years. It is also not serving its purpose and being abused.

So no matter how you cut it. Either situation doesn't make me comfortable and doesn't convince me that the conservatorship is currently in Britney's best interest. She should either be semi-retired and should have been since Circus, or they trapped her in this and kept her in it after she no longer needed it. Either way it's f**king bad. 

ugh you're so on point :nyschool:

1 hour ago, nels64 said:

I dont think it’s laziness. I think she’s just OVER IT. She’s over the control and being told what to do. So she does the bare minimum. I promise if she was “free” we would get much higher quality content. 

I said that once, on here, that Britney out of her conservatorship, would give us better content, and got told off, or at least had some snotty comments targeted indirectly at me. Oh well, I guess stans on here weren't ready to hear some truths, or at least honest observations.

Britney Spears has a rebellious side, I mean, even in her early years (1998 to 2002), there were already clues. She was caught smoking in late 2001/early 2002, or some time around there. She flipped off the paparazzi in 2002, and I swear I saw a picture of her flipping someone off, or probably a single paparazzi in late 2001. Her rebellious nature is part of her, she hates being told what to do. Now add in, some people may be using her, she's not going to deliver Oops!/Britney  third album era type quality. She needs to be free to express her creative side!

What I want for her is independence, whether she retires, or not. I also hope she can one day maybe do those important-one hour interviews, to explain what she went through during the breakdown era and the 2010's. I don't expect her to tell everything, but it'll be nice to get some words from her.

:indulge::explainlol:

2 hours ago, nels64 said:

I dont think it’s laziness. I think she’s just OVER IT. She’s over the control and being told what to do. So she does the bare minimum. I promise if she was “free” we would get much higher quality content. 

I truly believe this. And I’m starting to believe her dancers really had her back.

Britney herself has dropped low key shady hints that we would get better quality if she had more creative control and made the routines.

It’s an IG video 7/16/18 (sorry idk how to add anything ?)

I might be reaching but I also feel the the stagnant workout vs dancing line is low key her likening POM to a bland workout. 

She can turn the switch on anytime, especially if she’s happy. MFers are still shook by BBMA 2016. 

So I truly feel she’s like sticking it to the Cship handlers.

Even if they #freeBritney though I don’t think we’ll ever get primeney cause I truly believe she doesn’t want that level of fame. I do believe, however, that she will severely step her ? up!

I don’t understand how Britney can have a net worth of just over $50 million? I understand she has expenses and taxes but surely she should still have hundreds of millions in the bank?

Aren’t the conservators there to literally safeguard her assets until she’s fit to do so? It looks like they’ve robbed her for everything she’s worth and now they’re hitting eject. Disgusting. 

1 hour ago, nels64 said:

Look at Amanda Bynes. She's under the same temporary one Britney was under at the beginning (actually I think they may have made it permanent for a bit?).

Where has Amanda been? OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT completely. She's concentrating on HERSELF and building herself back up. 

Britney should have NEVER been thrown out into the spotlight again literally like 6 months later. 

All around it's fishy. 

Yes. I mean, the first thing that comes to mind is that Britney needed some kind of therapy. And therapy doesn't necessarily mean rehab, like being interned in some kind of facility. She could perfectly go visit a psychologist every week, or psychiatrist, even some kind of spiritual counselor or I don't know. Maybe she does or did at some point, and I just don't remember / didn't know, but it seems like they decided the best therapy for her was going back to work and act like nothing happened.

And apparently it worked to some extent. Despite FF era, which was kind of a low, ever since, she just kept getting better year after year, until whatever happened last summer during the tour. Remember her psoriasis in 2012? Even that was controlled the following years.

But I think she definitely needed other kind of help, and I hope she got it / is getting it behind the scenes.

On 3/19/2019 at 8:03 AM, brit4u1998 said:

I said that once, on here, that Britney out of her conservatorship, would give us better content, and got told off, or at least had some snotty comments targeted indirectly at me. Oh well, I guess stans on here weren't ready to hear some truths, or at least honest observations.

Britney Spears has a rebellious side, I mean, even in her early years (1998 to 2002), there were already clues. She was caught smoking in late 2001/early 2002, or some time around there. She flipped off the paparazzi in 2002, and I swear I saw a picture of her flipping someone off, or probably a single paparazzi in late 2001. Her rebellious nature is part of her, she hates being told what to do. Now add in, some people may be using her, she's not going to deliver Oops!/Britney  third album era type quality. She needs to be free to express her creative side!

What I want for her is independence, whether she retires, or not. I also hope she can one day maybe do those important-one hour interviews, to explain what she went through during the breakdown era and the 2010's. I don't expect her to tell everything, but it'll be nice to get some words from her.

:indulge::explainlol:

On 3/19/2019 at 9:26 AM, ChaosMoogle said:

I truly believe this. And I’m starting to believe her dancers really had her back.

Britney herself has dropped low key shady hints that we would get better quality if she had more creative control and made the routines.

It’s an IG video 7/16/18 (sorry idk how to add anything ?)

I might be reaching but I also feel the the stagnant workout vs dancing line is low key her likening POM to a bland workout. 

She can turn the switch on anytime, especially if she’s happy. MFers are still shook by BBMA 2016. 

So I truly feel she’s like sticking it to the Cship handlers.

Even if they #freeBritney though I don’t think we’ll ever get primeney cause I truly believe she doesn’t want that level of fame. I do believe, however, that she will severely step her ? up!

On 3/19/2019 at 5:52 PM, nels64 said:

Exactly...and I think people are also scared because they KNOW she won't be releasing an album every 2 years and doing promo if she's "Free". 

She would absolutely do an album like every 3-4 years instead. But I guarantee, the quality of that content and the performances we would get at that point would be 10000000 times better than they are now.

But people care about a #1 too much and latch onto the idea that they want Britney to be "on top" again. And frankly I don't think she wants that. 

I just want her to have creative control and passion. I don't want the top 10 single or the top 3 album really. Nor do I care for it. 

Facts, facts, facts! I love you guys. :sendinglove:

Archived