Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/26/2019 at 4:23 PM, Catalin said:

Thank you for your reply. I do believe her court-appointed lawyer Samuel Ingham filed the documents on her behalf. The thing is, none of these documents look like a petition or a request ( or whatever they call it) to terminate the conservatorship.

The "Order to Show Cause" hearing would be set by the judge as a scheduled check-in.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, nels64 said:

Lol she looks cute in the bottom one tho tbh....her hair’s a tad brassy but nothing some purple shampoo wont fix. 

I know it’s not too bad but I couldn’t find a really bad one at the moment and I didn’t want to resort to her head shaving pics. :verycool:

On 3/4/2019 at 2:04 PM, Lilith said:

All of it is very strange. A little timeline to take (the strange at least) things in order.

Now this doesn't mean a direct threat to Spears physically obviously, but more of a business aspect/threat to her business/fortune etc.

Since he mentioned that the cship has been highly profitable, with many business activities. WHY he as the lawyer of Spears is requesting NOW to quit? He also said that "there is many business activities that require immediately attention" then why he doesn't give that attention to those? He is the co-conservator and lawyer for like 10 years now.
What I feel it happened is: There have been ongoing business activities that are of illegal nature, and now wallet is running for the hills. It would explain why he suddenly chickens out from being co-conservator eventho just few months back he requested a raise.
It would explain why he added the subtle threat in his statement too. "Approve thissss or the conservatee will be in great dangerrr".
It would explain also why hes tossing the ball to Jamie as conservator. Because he said "welll all these businesses have been handled mostly by jamie anywaysss" . What is this lie right here lmao? Jamie who has had numerous FAILED businesses over the years? He would never be able to handle business aspects all by himself. This LIE is such bullshit. It was Wallet mainly handling all those.
I can see why wallet is fleeing now all of the sudden if there is illegal businesses that went wrong and hes running to avoid jail.

I think I found out how much Britney makes from fragrance:

According to her leaked prenup from 2006, she received six percent royalties of net sales, which is a lot given how much her fragrances sold.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-415888/The-details-Britneys-fortune.html

BUT her original deal also guaranteed minimum royalties totaling $27 million over 10 years...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/britney-inc-court-papers-detail-drama-of-doing-business-with-britney-spears/

https://i.bnet.com/blogs/bsp-v-britney-mot.pdf

That license agreement expired in 2014 and was reviewed in 2015 for another five years till 2019 (which probably increased her 6 percent royalties given her prior phenomenal success), and will obviously be renewed again given her strong sales like Elizabeth Taylor:

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/95052/000119312515284997/d56479d10k.htm

Yet, her sales by May 2006 already reached $300 million after only launching in September 2004...

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-features/beauty-beat-britney-arden-hit-300-million-mark-revlon-run-fights-cancer-douglas-ups-sales-guidance-536261/

https://boisdejasmin.com/2006/05/britney_spears_.html

The numbers are accurate since she had no competition and was arguably the biggest overall celebrity of the 2000s and we know by know she has sold well over a billion.

So a percentage rate, probably increased from the license renewal, in addition to a guaranteed fixed fee per year equals many millions every year.

So based on these numbers, she has to have over $100 million in total assets.  None of the reports about her finances listed what she makes from fragrances; just mostly what she made from Vegas.  So I assume that fragrance money is what goes into her trusts.

On a side note, Jamie Spears is questionable as hell for trying to renege on her licensing deal in 2011.  He was mostly only credible for the Circus era, that's all.

The only truly likable person in that family is Jaime Lynn Spears.  Her mother, father and brother are all dubious as hell.

3 hours ago, Lilith said:

okay but what does it has to do with Andrew Wallet asking to resign?

Well it is all confusing.  Andrew Wallet/Lout Taylor could not have mismanaged anything because TMZ the Blast etc... has reported on her finances virtually every year since 2011; pointing out that she has trusts worth many millions etc...

Yet, on the other hand why did she sign a new Residency so soon after the first ended; in addition to her deteriorating performing condition?  Her 2017, 2018 performing had specific negative attributes that weren't present before.  It can't be for the money or child support, given the aforementioned high royalties in other areas.

Why didn't she take a break after the first residency ended and announce something much later?

The motivation to keep pushing her to perform cannot be for money; it wouldn't be a big issue to raise the questions of her performing if her skill didn't keep deteriorating so much.

3 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Well it is all confusing.  Andrew Wallet/Lout Taylor could not have mismanaged anything because TMZ the Blast etc... has reported on her finances virtually every year since 2011; pointing out that she has trusts worth many millions etc...

Yet, on the other hand why did she sign a new Residency so soon after the first ended; in addition to her deteriorating performing condition?  Her 2017, 2018 performing had specific negative attributes that weren't present before.  It can't be for the money or child support, given the aforementioned high royalties in other areas.

Why didn't she take a break after the first residency ended and announce something much later?

The motivation to keep pushing her to perform cannot be for money; it wouldn't be a big issue to raise the questions of her performing if her skill didn't keep deteriorating so much.

1. Because everyone around her sees her as a cash cow. No matter how much she leaves to be desired, it's all good as long as she brings them money.

2. They can justify the exponential increase in their pay packet.

Archived