Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
On 3/30/2019 at 10:42 AM, Catalin said:

Did any of you guys listen to the latest Britney's Gram episode? I haven't listen to it yet, and I kind of love their theories.

Since the It’s Britney ***** podcast haven’t had any new episodes I’ve been addicted to listening to their podcast just because of their theories. Sometimes they can go a little too far especially making Sam like this knight in shining armor that’s gonna help her get out of the cship it sounds so romance novel bullshit of the hunky savior.

1 hour ago, Goku said:

Lou Taylor is coming for our stalker-***.

oh_sht_25.gif

Can she honestly just **** off ? I'm so f**king tired of this mess. Why can't we just have our queen back? Why her stupid useless team just don't leave her alone and move their ***** to North Korea? That country suits them perfectly.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

Can she honestly just **** off ? I'm so f**king tired of this mess. Why can't we just have our queen back? Why her stupid useless team just don't leave her alone and move their ***** to North Korea? That country suits them perfectly.

I can’t wait till she gets exposed and joins Lori Louglin in her cell. 

3 hours ago, Cwazy said:

Guys I just thought of something. What if they took her phone privileges away because she's been naughty? :hideous:  

I want her to use Sam's phone to expose them then.

7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I can’t wait till she gets exposed and joins Lori Louglin in her cell. 

Who is Lori Louglin?

On 3/28/2019 at 9:56 AM, Catalin said:

Maybe it's a stupid question, but if she's severely incapacitated and under conservatorship, then how come she owns a driving licence? I mean, we saw her driving this year.

the conservatorship is just a sham for other people to control her money. Its mostly used for much older people who dont have consciousness about their finances. Britney should have never got one but they probably paid off the judge and lawyers and if they didnt then they convinced Britney that it would only be a short term thing and lied to her. i have a feeling that Britney secretly hates her dad.

21 hours ago, Body ache said:

the conservatorship is just a sham for other people to control her money. Its mostly used for much older people who dont have consciousness about their finances. Britney should have never got one but they probably paid off the judge and lawyers and if they didnt then they convinced Britney that it would only be a short term thing and lied to her. i have a feeling that Britney secretly hates her dad.

I've always thought that the financial conservatorship is about protecting and building her fortune, however, the conservatorship is not cheap.

The personal conservatorship is about protecting the Britney Spears brand while keeping Britney controlled. It's never been about helping Britney deal with whatever issues she had/has.

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I've always thought that the financial conservatorship is about protecting and building her fortune. 

The personal conservatorship is about protecting the Britney Spears brand while keeping Britney controlled. It was never about helping Britney deal with whatever issues she had/has.

Right? I always thought that cuz she became visibly worst the more the conservatorship stayed on. I’m sure back in 2008 they hyped it up to be a great way to not only keep busy but look good in front of the judge. So obviously she would do anything for her kids so that’s why she did Circus in hopes that they can lift it seeing as how she is sane enough to take on such a stressful position, doing a world tour, making a lot of money, it’s shows she is a capable mother. She had something to prove which is why she worked harder so I can understand why she had a bad attitude during the FF era. I would if I worked my *** off only to realize all my hard work was for nothing, still in the cship and even worst everyone is reaping the rewards except me. I too would have been like “**** you all” 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5ca2f7784b736a7a45

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Right? I always thought that cuz she became visibly worst the more the conservatorship stayed on. I’m sure back in 2008 they hyped it up to be a great way to not only keep busy but look good in front of the judge. So obviously she would do anything for her kids so that’s why she did Circus in hopes that they can lift it seeing as how she is sane enough to take on such a stressful position, doing a world tour, making a lot of money, it’s shows she is a capable mother. She had something to prove which is why she worked harder so I can understand why she had a bad attitude during the FF era. I would if I worked my *** off only to realize all my hard work was for nothing, still in the cship and even worst everyone is reaping the 9rewards except me. I too would have been like “**** you all” 

Lou Taylor is on the way to her cell tbh.

waving.gif

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Right? I always thought that cuz she became visibly worst the more the conservatorship stayed on. I’m sure back in 2008 they hyped it up to be a great way to not only keep busy but look good in front of the judge. So obviously she would do anything for her kids so that’s why she did Circus in hopes that they can lift it seeing as how she is sane enough to take on such a stressful position, doing a world tour, making a lot of money, it’s shows she is a capable mother. She had something to prove which is why she worked harder so I can understand why she had a bad attitude during the FF era. I would if I worked my *** off only to realize all my hard work was for nothing, still in the cship and even worst everyone is reaping the rewards except me. I too would have been like “**** you all” 

This makes so much sense. It's like the stages of grief right in front of our eyes :cackling:

4 hours ago, Catalin said:

I've always thought that the financial conservatorship is about protecting and building her fortune, however, the conservatorship is not cheap.

The personal conservatorship is about protecting the Britney Spears brand while keeping Britney controlled. It's never been about helping Britney deal with whatever issues she had/has.

4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

This is true because the "Femme Fatale" era is what led to her 'second downfall';  her aging an even more spectacular decline in performing skills for the most part. (She had her 'moments' though, but nothing consistent.)  The conservatorship obviously had something to do with it.

Regardless, the fans have rightfully stopped buying in her performing brand for now.  I just hope she's happy and enjoying life outside of the spotlight.

Regarding the conservatorship, I've just found this 2015 article:

https://www.etonline.com/news/169667_the_business_of_britney_spears_why_a_lifetime_conservatorship_is_not_unusual/

The Business of Britney Spears: Why a Lifetime Conservatorship Is 'Not Unusual'

I had never seen it before, and it's quite revealing. Here's what Andrew Wallet (one of Britney's conservators) had to say.

Spears' lawyer -- a Los Angeles-based industry leader in handling trusts, estates and conservatorships — did not respond to requests for comment on this story, but he did speak with ET's sister show The Insider in late 2014 about conservatorship in the context of AmandaBynes' case. (Wallet does not represent Ms. Bynes, but was speaking generally about the laws ofconservatorship as a whole.)

In the interview, Wallet explained the difference between a long-term probate conservatorship and an LPS (Lanterman Petris Short, or mental health) conservatorship, which expires automatically after one year and would require court approval for renewal. A "5150 hold" is one kind of LPS.

"In the probate court, you can have long term permanent conservatorship of the person, in other words, make medical decisions for that person... and their finances," he explained.

"When you have someone on a 5150 hold, you want to have both systems going," Wallet added. "You want to have an LPS to deal with the particular kinds of meds that the person needs at that point, and you want to deal with their finances and their other medical decisions in the probate court."

Wallet said that it was "not unusual" to have a probate conservatorship last for the lifetime of the conservatee, while the LPS conservatorship should be temporary.

"What I find works typically is to keep them both going until you have gotten stabilization of the conservatee and they've gotten their meds handled, they're no longer psychotic. They're able to talk to you, they're much more rational. It doesn't mean they're OK, but it means they're much better in terms of not needing that kind of oversight and then you can let the LPS conservatorship go," he explained.

"Once they've gotten stabilized, keep the probate conservatorship so you can still handle their med needs, their doctors, whatever, and you can also keep track of and handle take control over their finances," he continued. "A lot of times what happens is, even though they're not psychotic anymore, they're not a danger to themselves anymore because they've gotten them stabilized, they still can't handle their finances. They still can't really make a medical decision that's in their best interest -- and that's why the probate conservatorship is so important. But if you let it go, there's no one that has legal authority over that person anymore."

New reports of Spears' supposed "lifetime" conservatorship shouldn't come as a surprise to fans, but rather serve as a stark reminder how much Spears' world has changed in less than a decade. Yet, even by Hollywood standards, the arrangement is unconventional.

So Britney is "no longer psychotic" but must—for the rest of her life—remain under c-ship in order for her medical treatments, doctors and therapy to be monitored and finances to be handled and taken control of. The moment she's let go of the conservatorship, she could lose her emotional balance and make the wrong medical/financial decisions. But should this conservatorship be considered as some just in case thing?

This article further proves that this conservatorship may very well be corrupt, more about her handlers' pockets. 

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

Regarding the conservatorship, I've just found this 2015 article:

https://www.etonline.com/news/169667_the_business_of_britney_spears_why_a_lifetime_conservatorship_is_not_unusual/

The Business of Britney Spears: Why a Lifetime Conservatorship Is 'Not Unusual'

I had never seen it before, and it's quite revealing. Here's what Andrew Wallet (one of Britney's conservators) had to say.

Spears' lawyer -- a Los Angeles-based industry leader in handling trusts, estates and conservatorships — did not respond to requests for comment on this story, but he did speak with ET's sister show The Insider in late 2014 about conservatorship in the context of AmandaBynes' case. (Wallet does not represent Ms. Bynes, but was speaking generally about the laws ofconservatorship as a whole.)

In the interview, Wallet explained the difference between a long-term probate conservatorship and an LPS (Lanterman Petris Short, or mental health) conservatorship, which expires automatically after one year and would require court approval for renewal. A "5150 hold" is one kind of LPS.

"In the probate court, you can have long term permanent conservatorship of the person, in other words, make medical decisions for that person... and their finances," he explained.

"When you have someone on a 5150 hold, you want to have both systems going," Wallet added. "You want to have an LPS to deal with the particular kinds of meds that the person needs at that point, and you want to deal with their finances and their other medical decisions in the probate court."

Wallet said that it was "not unusual" to have a probate conservatorship last for the lifetime of the conservatee, while the LPS conservatorship should be temporary.

"What I find works typically is to keep them both going until you have gotten stabilization of the conservatee and they've gotten their meds handled, they're no longer psychotic. They're able to talk to you, they're much more rational. It doesn't mean they're OK, but it means they're much better in terms of not needing that kind of oversight and then you can let the LPS conservatorship go," he explained.

"Once they've gotten stabilized, keep the probate conservatorship so you can still handle their med needs, their doctors, whatever, and you can also keep track of and handle take control over their finances," he continued. "A lot of times what happens is, even though they're not psychotic anymore, they're not a danger to themselves anymore because they've gotten them stabilized, they still can't handle their finances. They still can't really make a medical decision that's in their best interest -- and that's why the probate conservatorship is so important. But if you let it go, there's no one that has legal authority over that person anymore."

New reports of Spears' supposed "lifetime" conservatorship shouldn't come as a surprise to fans, but rather serve as a stark reminder how much Spears' world has changed in less than a decade. Yet, even by Hollywood standards, the arrangement is unconventional.

So Britney is "no longer psychotic" but must—for the rest of her life—remain under c-ship in order for her medical treatments, doctors and therapy to be monitored and finances to be handled and taken control of. The moment she's let go of the conservatorship, she could lose her emotional balance and make the wrong medical/financial decisions. But should this conservatorship be considered as some just in case thing?

This article further proves that this conservatorship may very well be corrupt, more about her handlers' pockets. 

I read this and we discussed it here then. Btw I still can’t believe so many people haven’t been paying attention to this and are just figuring this out. Anyway. That’s just some bs excuse team Britney put out to ET to justify the cship. Being under a lifetime conservatorship IS extremely unusual for someone as young as Britney.

However I do believe Britney needs supervision whether it’s through a cship or some other form. Team Britney purposely put this piece out there for a reason, meaning, if you ever wonder when Britney will get out of the cship the answer is never. She’ll be under a conservatorship for the rest of her lifetime.

In the end, her family and these awful people used the court of public opinion to control, and keep our girl in line and working. They are continuing to do so today, and probably holding her children in front of her as a reason not to fight it. 

We will not know anything until the next court date which I think was in May right? If that comes and goes and a new lawyer is put in place or another family member, we will know what is happening. 

I personally believe that the Britney brand does need a little bit more edge, and nothing would kick start her career again then getting out of this conservatorship and taking back control of her life. Then she can tell her story if she wants to and give us the true strong, powerful, dominating era she deserves. 

Archived