Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Goku said:

I don't understand, many celebrities struggled with ***** abuse (Colton Heynes) and mental health (Demi with bipolar disorder).

And after being on the verge of suicide multiple times, they still don't have/need a conservatorship to take care of their meds and stuff.

Make It Make sense! :bthink:

These poor people are not lucky enough to know Lou Taylor, so they are helpless. :crying2:

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, Catalin said:

Lou Taylor is on the way to her cell tbh.

waving.gif

God I want to tell that ***** she will rot in hell just to see her have a seizure reaction to it because this whole time she thinks she’s carrying out the lord’s wishes.

35 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Did Amanda Bynes' conservatorship vanish?

In October 2016, Bynes’ conservatorship attorney Nyree Kolanjian stated that , “Because Amanda was doing much better….[her mother] petitioned the court to terminate the conservatorship of the estate.”

While the Conservatorship of the Estate was terminated, the Conservatorship of the Person was extended through 2020.

https://www.matthewbtalbot.com/blog/2018/12/12/amanda-bynes-conservatorship-extended-and-ended

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Goku said:

From the new podcast:

According to Brad, he’s heard from several people in the industry that there’s something going on between Brit and her dad. Apparently, all is not well.

I know I just listened to it, and I wouldn’t be shocked. It’s not like she ever had a good relationship with him and even Lynne mentions it. I wonder what caused it.

1 hour ago, Goku said:

From the new podcast:

According to Brad, he’s heard from several people in the industry that there’s something going on between Brit and her dad. Apparently, all is not well.

Do you guys think she's trying to get out of the conservatorship and her father won't let her? Or maybe that rumour coming from Lipstickalley is true ?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Goku said:

Girl, the next time (If you really will listen to 1 hour of podcast again) then share a recap with us please

kqVcJb9.jpg

Hahaha I happen to listen to it on my commute to work which is about an hour so it works out for me. He didn’t really say much about it, just that he heard from various industry people that it’s more than just Jamie being sick and that Britney and Jamie are not getting along. Also both guys were also talking about how it’s strange that there are no candids of her AT ALL. Brad works for Justjared and he says that it’s suspicious that there’s not even a set of Britney just going to Starbucks or something and explained that at his work, they get photos of celebs doing mundane things all the time, even Cameron Diaz who apparently is retired but they still get candids of her just strolling around LA so it’s bizarre that there’s not one of Britney at all. Then he said there’s candids of her boys and kfed like going to CVS and another of them at the airport so it adds to the suspicion of where the **** she is if even the paps could get a z lister celeb like kfed but not of Britney. And also that means even her boys are not with her which is scary.

He also thinks that Lou Taylor is not evil ( I disagree) 

also they talked about Once upon a one more time and he got a DM from someone that went to the reading and told him that it wasn’t good, poorly written and the songs weren’t weaved in smoothly. He didn’t want to spoil the ending but from how his reaction is, it doesn’t look good. No shocker, can always count on team b to **** things up.

On 3/31/2019 at 1:16 PM, Goku said:

I need a recap of the new podcast.

giphy.gif

So they basically say that there are not enough receipts to say what is really happening, what are the theories around what is she up to during the Hiatus Era and basically said that this podcast (https://britneysinstagram.libsyn.com/69-the-subject) is full of assumptions and they would't dare to say something if they doesn't have receipts.

Bradly, surely says that things between Britney and her father aren't cool but doesn't spills much tea :disappointed:

Also they talk about some other stuff, Funkos, OIDA Vinyl, the musical happening and stuff.

Not much really :bpo:

On 4/2/2019 at 6:29 AM, Goku said:

I don't understand, many celebrities struggled with ***** abuse (Colton Heynes) and mental health (Demi with bipolar disorder).

And after being on the verge of suicide multiple times, they still don't have/need a conservatorship to take care of their meds and stuff.

Make It Make sense! :bthink:

Amanda does...

Maybe they don’t have ppl in their life that legitimately care. Either a family member would have to devote their life or Demi (for example) would have to hire someone but that would be strange. 

I think it makes sense. 

Say Britney was released from the cship. She stops taking her ***** and has another break like 2007. So would you then expect Jaime to come back and fix everything? Granted her brand isn’t that strong anymore so it probably wouldnt be as huge of hit but brand wise it makes Britney look unreliable and unstable and also as a mother. I think that is why she is still in a cship. Being in the cship has allowed her to be with her kids because she is stable. 

Britney hasn’t really helped case this last decade either. 

I do think They had made mistakes though like not letting Britney have time during 2010. Who knows what really went down though. 

37 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

So they basically say that there are not enough receipts to say what is really happening, what are the theories around what is she up to during the Hiatus Era and basically said that this podcast (https://britneysinstagram.libsyn.com/69-the-subject) is full of assumptions and they would't dare to say something if they doesn't have receipts.

Bradly, surely says that things between Britney and her father aren't cool but doesn't spills much tea :disappointed:

Also they talk about some other stuff, Funkos, OIDA Vinyl, the musical happening and stuff.

Not much really :bpo:

He sure speaks as though he’s been told much more than what he chose to publicly say about Jamie & Britney on the podcast.

I don’t think Britney and Jamie have ever really repaired their relationship. I think Britney to this day resents him. The personal and working or legal relationship between father and daughter is strained probably more since Jamie’s in control of Britney’s life and money. This makes me think of the quotes that have been attributed to Britney about her dad, like whenever she is quoted as speaking glowingly of him. That’s not really her true feelings, is it? That’s what her people want us to think she feels toward him so we won’t question his role as her conservator. After all he’s her dad who “saved her life”. “Everyone loves their dad”, right? TBH Seems like she has mixed feelings towards him. Very love-hate.

I’m fine with Britney not being active on social media. She never goes anywhere without a security guard or two, even when she’s driving her car there’s a security guard following behind her in another car. So I don’t get the feeling that she’s in danger (btw legally the security guards work for Jamie. They work with Britney but work for Jamie. If she gets outta line they report it to him. That could be not so good for her depending...)

But I think she’s laying low on purpose or maybe she’s been advised to lay low to make people think she’s down south looking after her dad. Or maybe she’s rebelling somehow. Bradley & T Kyle suggest if something bad is happening then her sister and Sam would not be active online but I think the opposite! They’d have to carry on as if nothing shady is happening. Imagine if Britney, Jamie Lynn, Lynne and Sam all stopped posting on social media in January. That would raise a lot more suspicion. Anyway I think/hope Britney is doing ok. :)

*ETA

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Hahaha I happen to listen to it on my commute to work which is about an hour so it works out for me. He didn’t really say much about it, just that he heard from various industry people that it’s more than just Jamie being sick and that Britney and Jamie are not getting along. Also both guys were also talking about how it’s strange that there are no candids of her AT ALL. Brad works for Justjared and he says that it’s suspicious that there’s not even a set of Britney just going to Starbucks or something and explained that at his work, they get photos of celebs doing mundane things all the time, even Cameron Diaz who apparently is retired but they still get candids of her just strolling around LA so it’s bizarre that there’s not one of Britney at all. Then he said there’s candids of her boys and kfed like going to CVS and another of them at the airport so it adds to the suspicion of where the **** she is if even the paps could get a z lister celeb like kfed but not of Britney. And also that means even her boys are not with her which is scary.

He also thinks that Lou Taylor is not evil ( I disagree) 

also they talked about Once upon a one more time and he got a DM from someone that went to the reading and told him that it wasn’t good, poorly written and the songs weren’t weaved in smoothly. He didn’t want to spoil the ending but from how his reaction is, it doesn’t look good. No shocker, can always count on team b to **** things up.

Regarding the musical, that would be a shame since she has such an excellent discography for something like this, but we have to wait and see.

“Yes, she’s an executive producer and very much involved in developing the whole concept, story, script, actors, etc.,” Rudolph said in a text message. “It’s so good you can’t even imagine.”

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/britney-spears-producing-musical-headed-for-broadway-1616379/

Obviously the success of the show depends on the script.

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Regarding the musical, that would be a shame since she has such an excellent discography for something like this, but we have to wait and see.

“Yes, she’s an executive producer and very much involved in developing the whole concept, story, script, actors, etc.,” Rudolph said in a text message. “It’s so good you can’t even imagine.”

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/britney-spears-producing-musical-headed-for-broadway-1616379/

Either Larry is the phoniest guy ever or he just has bad taste and no wonder we get **** like Pretty Girls.

7 hours ago, zxcvb said:

"It's so good you can't even imagine" sounds like something Trump would say when he's exaggerating and it's not good at all :mj:

3 hours ago, emmagphoto said:

Back to the topic, do you thing this was the imminent danger that Andrew Wallet was talking about on his resignation? :hideous:

It's 100% related. Maybe she was a danger to herself and he needed to resign in order for her to be able to be checked in somewhere, I don't know. But it seems like her dad being the sole conservator and having full control is something important here.

Archived