Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

• Super Mods
21 hours ago, nels64 said:

I think she needed a break or at least to do **** on her own terms. I also believe that if the conservatorship was in her best interest, they would have channeled that urge to work into other avenues, like writing and producing her music instead of rushing Circus out. Everyone wanted a Blackout 2.0 and y'all got it with Circus. It's not as good as Blackout but sonically, it's the white to the black that is blackout imo. It's just Blackout + Max Martin and Dr. Luke.

Idk obviously none of know anything and we could all be way off base. But I think the fact that they forced her out or even that she wanted to come back so soon after was not a good sign that the conservatorship was being used correctly from the beginning. 

It was Larry that pushed for the comeback right away cuz he wanted to cash in what a story it will be, you know “Phoenix rising from the ashes” and it worked but at who’s expense? Britney’s and I’m sure they didn’t force her but I’m sure Larry and the others were selling her the idea of like “well would you rather just stay at home being bored or you can go back to work and make more money for your kids?” Stuff like that so of course if I was her, I would be like heck yeah I rather do what I do best than to sit at home all day twiddling my thumbs.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It was Larry that pushed for the comeback right away cuz he wanted to cash in what a story it will be, you know “Phoenix rising from the ashes” and it worked but at who’s expense? Britney’s and I’m sure they didn’t force her but I’m sure Larry and the others were selling her the idea of like “well would you rather just stay at home being bored or you can go back to work and make more money for your kids?” Stuff like that so of course if I was her, I would be like heck yeah I rather do what I do best than to sit at home all day twiddling my thumbs.

As most in the industry know very well is that You have to strike the iron while it's still hot

The System Of Court-Appointed Guardians Continues To Fail The Elderly

Guardianship can be ripe for fraud.

The practice of a state court appointing a legal guardian to take over the financial and care-giving decisions for someone whose cognitive abilities have waned is a well-intention idea, but, as a recent New Yorker story illustrated, the result can be devastating. Case after case has come to light of elderly people being ripped off in what critics have called a “con game” that has led to “a silent epidemic of elder abuse.”

And the prognosis isn’t pretty. Despite investigative journalism, lobbying by multiple elder-care groups and even celebrity attention to the problem, little has changed to rid the guardianship process of its flaws. It’s a situation likely to worsen as baby boomers age, essentially presenting a greater pool of opportunities for unscrupulous guardians.

Pamela B. Teaster, director of the Center for Gerontology at Virginia Tech, told HuffPost that the current guardianship system needs better oversight ― and that the examples of abuse we see are likely just a fraction of what goes on. Multiple elderly advocacy platforms, including the National Council on Aging, agree that elder fraud and abuse are greatly under-reported.

“In most states around the country, it is easier to qualify as a guardian than it is to become a hairdresser,” Teaster told HuffPost. On top of that, “there are no sanctions when they serve poorly.”

How it works.

Most guardianships start out with good intentions. A concerned relative or social worker asks a state Family Court to appoint a guardian for someone who can no longer take care of themselves because of age or mental or physical problems. If the person is deemed mentally incompetent, very often the family member or friend who brought the case to the court will be appointed a guardian. Sometimes the finding of incompetence is made without notifying the person being put under a guardian’s protection.

If a private guardian is appointed, that person is allowed to charge “reasonable” fees for services, although there’s no definition of what is considered “reasonable” in state law, noted the Las Vegas Journal-Review in a story about abuses in the Clark County guardianship program.

And that is one of the places where things can get dicey. For example, Nevada law requires paid private guardians to report to the court annually to show how they spent each ward’s money, but that doesn’t always get done, wrote the Review-Journal. Nobody checks the guardian’s actual billings unless someone complains.

According to the American Bar Association, “legal guardianship is a fiduciary relationship created between a person determined by a court to be incapacitated (the ward) and a person or organization deemed suitable to manage the ward’s personal care or finances.”

That’s the broad-brush version. In reality, there is little screening or oversight of guardians, as evidenced by the number of cases of abuse that come to light.

Source: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/court-appointed-guardian-system-failing-elderly_n_59d3f70be4b06226e3f44d4e

Guardianships: Difficult to Challenge

Rarely is an “incapacitated person” or ward able to get a guardianship or conservatorship terminated — until death, that is. Franklin was, in that sense, very lucky. :decisions:

“Go ahead and see what you can do, because you have been deemed incapacitated, so everything you say or do is meaningless,” said Brenda Uekert, principal court research consultant with the National Center for State Courts. “You can’t even get an attorney, because a judge has already determined that you don’t have the ability to make decisions for yourself.” :decisions:

Those who do try to fight often end up paying exorbitant amounts of money.

https://www.nextavenue.org/guardianship-u-s-protection-exploitation/

58 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Cappy no...the comeback would have still been huge if she took a good year or even more off. People would want to know what the **** happened to Britney Spears.

To me it's post Circus that's where the 'break should have happened if the objective was to improve as a performer/evolve as an artist.  (But the goal may have been solely financial which arguably explains every decision since Circus)

I kind of agree that they had to 'strike while the iron' was hot.  Tee Circus era was still a massive success despite criticism of her performing.

She still had a HUGE audience entering Femme Fatale despite Taylor, Katy Gaga Rihanna emergence and would have kept a big audience if she took time off and came back as the great performer she was and looking great.  If she stayed out of the public eye she never even would have had any surgery done.  

But since they-her team/jJve insisted for the Femme Fatale era, the Femme Fatale Era destroyed her comeback and her chance to 'return.' (Even if there were some good singles) But how much did Jive have to deal with this:

"You know....I just started to think about why Britney bothered to even release a 1st quarter album, but with Jive wrapping up, it all makes sense now. Jive rushed Britney to release this 1st Quarter album not to save just their fiscal year, but to milk Britney one last time before they went under and Barry Weiss leaves the label.

It all makes sense now. If Britney waited to release this album for the Fall or Winter, it would have been under RCA and not JIVE. They had to milk their cash cow one last time before the split occurred. It always baffled me why they would bother releasing a 1st Quarter album if they weren't going to promote this project heavily both domestically and worldwide, now we know why. I really wish we didn't get Femme Fatale till the summer like a June or July release or better yet the fall, a time period where sales do better and easier to sell albums without having to promote it as much.

Femme Fatale isn't doing horrible, but it's not doing exceptionally great. For an artist who doesn't promote no where near as much as she use to, she has no business releasing an album in the 1st Quarter. I don't think the sales would have been a huge difference with a different date of release, but I think it would have done better than what it has done. The fact that Britney hasn't left the country yet to promote this alum is crazy. She won't touch foreign soil till the European leg of her Tour."

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=134149

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, nels64 said:

Forreal...I used to be like “leave cappy alone” cus they were positive...but like they’re also positive about shady **** like this so like no. Go drink some wine Lynne and stop letting Lou Taylor control your family. :bedtime:

Exactly. I used to like his post but when he started fighting me with “Britney is not under control. She’s actually in control of everything and she calls the shots.  It’s just for legal reasons.” Do you realize what you said makes it illegal? Then **** like this comes up, he has nothing to say or gives a generic vague response that’s still slightly positive towards the team...which is exactly what Larry would do (not saying he is) then post where he’s been proven wrong, he defaults to responses like “we shall see what happens.” Cuz he got no response for it. Most f**king annoying member on here, don’t know if he’s intentionally trolling just to see the drama unfold or not but clearly delusional.

Also did you see his response to my post? He’s basically saying it’s okay to risk Britney’s health aside in order to jump on a great comeback story. Wtf? I thought you cared about Britney.

On 3/20/2019 at 2:23 AM, nels64 said:

I think she needed a break or at least to do **** on her own terms. I also believe that if the conservatorship was in her best interest, they would have channeled that urge to work into other avenues, like writing and producing her music instead of rushing Circus out. Everyone wanted a Blackout 2.0 and y'all got it with Circus. It's not as good as Blackout but sonically, it's the white to the black that is blackout imo. It's just Blackout + Max Martin and Dr. Luke.

Idk obviously none of know anything and we could all be way off base. But I think the fact that they forced her out or even that she wanted to come back so soon after was not a good sign that the conservatorship was being used correctly from the beginning. 

I remember when Brit's former manager, Johnny Wright, called out her family for putting Britney the brand ahead of Britney the person.

“A comeback is not what I wish for Britney. What I wish for her is to settle down and find real happiness. All her essential relationships have been torn apart. She’s been divorced twice, she doesn’t have custody of her kids, she’s being pushed back into being a money machine. I want her to be happy in her heart, then go back to the business because she wants to, not because people are convincing her she has to, or that it would be good therapy for her. It’s too soon for her to be a part of a manufactured machine that is pushing her to have to be a success.

In the beginning, in her mind, she could stop at any time. Now she's thinking, 'I've got 170 people on payroll, my dad quit his job, my mom relies totally on me and I can't take a break. I can't go back to my friends in Kentwood. I can't step back... that's tough for an adult, never mind a kid... When a parent becomes an employee of a child, they worry about getting fired, so they stop being parents in order not to get laid off.

Her career can wait. Now it should be about spending time with her kids. That's where she'll bring herself back to herself. But she's gearing up for much more time away from them while on the road. Even if she's gone for a month, the growth of those boys during that period is significant. She won't see that and will really miss that.

Those are moments she's not going to get back.

God, I want this man to work with her again. :(

13 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Damn wtf. He seems to be the ONLY person that's ever been in her inner circle that actually cares about her and could manage her correctly.

Wait a second...were Larry and Johnny both her managers at the same time? Why did Johnny leave? No wonder a lot of the magic was gone from Circus and beyond...it was Larry working alone. 

Britney's career from 1998 to 2003 was managed by Johnny Wright, who left her to manage Justin Timberlake after the split (they were both managed by him). I think the reason she had two managers was because Larry isn't really a manager, he's an entertainment lawyer, so I guess he needed help.

21 hours ago, nels64 said:

And as we know FF would have failed under RCA 100%. 

If she just wanted to “prove” herself and come back for Circus...fine. But there should have been a long *** break between Circus and FF. 

But I honestly think the break after Blackout would have served for a better comeback and more interest than a break between Circus and FF. Either way, she needed to chill. 

Still, Circus was largely done for monetary reasons.  She had A  LOT of lawyer fees in 2007-2008 and while her fragrances were still selling very successfully despite all the chaos,  touring is always a bigger windfall than royalties.  Given these facts, Circus was arguably necessary and the ERA was successful despite the Australian leg and other controversies.  The Problem is AFTER the Circus Tour.

Strictly from her music career standpoint ONLY, and not monetary-wise she SHOULD HAVE fired Larry after Circus, just like Beyonce FIRED her dad at some point.

Larry doesn't give a **** about Britney's reputation! He's always going to be credited for 'discovering' Britney just like the first decade of Beyonce's success is largely due to her father.  So all the negatives with Britney doesn't affect him. 

The reason she didn't fire Larry is because of her father, who knows absolutely nothing about the music industry just like her stupid mother.  Britney obviously had no say in her career after Circus.

37 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I remember when Brit's former manager, Jonny Wright, called out her family for putting Britney the brand ahead of Britney the person.

God, I want this man to work with her again. 

Larry released Britney Jean, a pretty unforgivable stain on her legacy.  Why?  Because he doesn't give a **** about Britney's reputation; he's always going to be credited for 'discovering' Britney so why would her care about Britney being a complete joke? 

The only way the ******* will care is if the media goes after the *******.  Everybody in Britney inner circle/former record company can be massacred by the media if they found out/investigated the disgusting exploitation that's gone on in her entire career.  There's plenty of it.

And like I said about her father, why the hell did he try to alter her fragrance contract back in 2011?  Money, obviously.  Like I said, Larry and her father should have been out after Circus if it was strictly about music career.  But anyone with a brain knows that it wasn't about music.  It's the same thing with her face, anyone on her stupid team should know that her smile was a huge part of her brand but she's surrounded by imbeciles.

That's why it's good and necessary that her Vegas show was flopping.  Since they dragged this out from Circus to 2017 and then the POM Tour, she should not have announced a new show, certainly not as soon as she did.  It needed to flop just based on the timing of the announcement.  It's not a matter of wanting Britney to fail, but her approach/her team's approach had to be stopped.    

The ******* Larry Rudolph said: "Amazing set pieces amazing lights amazing everything" when describing Domination.  The ******* is calling Britney a talentless human by saying this.  Thankfully audiences have had enough of that bullshit.  One residency of that is enough.  Her pathetic family should get real jobs and Britney should either put real effort or do something else.  NOBODY should support that kind of performing anymore.  Even if there were moments in POM, one residency of that IS ENOUGH.

In light of all that, I very much support the Broadway show because it can easily be a big hit with her big catalog, but Britney the performer should put in the work, evolve or enjoy her royalties and teach dancing class.  Maybe the conservatorship is the root, but as a performer, that type of performing can't be extended past one residency.

31 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Still, Circus was largely done for monetary reasons.  She had A  LOT of lawyer fees in 2007-2008 and while her fragrances were still selling very successfully despite all the chaos,  touring is always a bigger windfall than royalties.  Given these facts, Circus was arguably necessary and the ERA was successful despite the Australian leg and other controversies.  The Problem is AFTER the Circus Tour.

Strictly from her music career standpoint ONLY, and not monetary-wise she SHOULD HAVE fired Larry after Circus, just like Beyonce FIRED her dad at some point.

Larry doesn't give a **** about Britney's reputation! He's always going to be credited for 'discovering' Britney just like the first decade of Beyonce's success is largely due to her father.  So all the negatives with Britney doesn't affect him. 

The reason she didn't fire Larry is because of her father, who knows absolutely nothing about the music industry just like her stupid mother.  Britney obviously had no say in her career after Circus.

Larry released Britney Jean, a pretty unforgivable stain on her legacy.  Why?  Because he doesn't give a **** about Britney's reputation; he's always going to be credited for 'discovering' Britney so why would her care about Britney being a complete joke? 

The only way the ******* will care is if the media goes after the *******.  Everybody in Britney inner circle/former record company can be massacred by the media if they found out/investigated the disgusting exploitation that's gone on in her entire career.  There's plenty of it.

And like I said about her father, why the hell did he try to alter her fragrance contract back in 2011?  Money, obviously.  Like I said, Larry and her father should have been out after Circus if it was strictly about music career.  But anyone with a brain knows that it wasn't about music.  It's the same thing with her face, anyone on her stupid team should know that her smile was a huge part of her brand but she's surrounded by imbeciles.

That's why it's good and necessary that her Vegas show was flopping.  Since they dragged this out from Circus to 2017 and then the POM Tour, she should not have announced a new show, certainly not as soon as she did.  It needed to flop just based on the timing of the announcement.  It's not a matter of wanting Britney to fail, but her approach/her team's approach had to be stopped.    

The ******* Larry Rudolph said: "Amazing set pieces amazing lights amazing everything" when describing Domination.  The ******* is calling Britney a talentless human by saying this.  Thankfully audiences have had enough of that bullshit.  One residency of that is enough.  Her pathetic family should get real jobs and Britney should either put real effort or do something else.  NOBODY should support that kind of performing anymore.  Even if there were moments in POM, one residency of that IS ENOUGH.

In light of all that, I very much support the Broadway show because it can easily be a big hit with her big catalog, but Britney the performer should put in the work, evolve or enjoy her royalties and teach dancing class.  Maybe the conservatorship is the root, but as a performer, that type of performing can't be extended past one residency.

Larry is not the label

The label releases the music 

Larry has nothing to do with the cosmetic surgery that Britney has done since its her choice. Her career is never affected by any work she chooses to have done as we can see by her successes. 

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Was it the one about Rudolph? I saw there was one about him but wasn’t sure if it’d be worth the listen :mattafact:

Yeah..that's it.

59 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I did! Nothing extremely new. Nice insight on Larry though and his motivations. 

I really hope Britney and her team are currently kind of broken up and she’s figuring **** out. 

Still an interesting listening. I love how much research these girls do and provide a new perspective on things. 

I listened to the first 20 minutes of the episode and some things are not clear to me. If her Instagram account is controlled and she didn't write the cancellation announcement herself, then why didn't "she" post anything about the Broadway show too? What was the REAL reason behind that cancellation? Is she okay? 

God...

Archived