Are you teeth snob because of Britney?

canceledshow

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

how though, whitening toothpastes don't really seem to do much, baking soda sounds scary, I guess I should look into one of those whitening kits or something.. do they work? they always seem like a gimmick.. :idkney:

yeah whitening kits. I use them too and my teeth  were white. I stopped using them 2 years ago because a dentist f**ked up my cleaning and now my teeth are super sensitive so I dont want to risk ruining them. They are significantly darker now. 

I also dont drink Coffee, Black Tea, coke and I dont smoke to make sure my teeth dont turn yellow.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Britney's smile as well, she has such a great smile combined with her cute features (and her old lips). I wish my teeth were just a little bit whiter but I'm afraid of teeth sensitivity so I haven't tried any whitening procedures yet. 

Sometimes before I went to the dentist I used to search for Britney at the dentist photos just so I could have more courage:yelping:

035~22.JPG

XRAY_BG_HQ_71018d1_spears_b_28129.jpg

1015-21.jpg

1029-08.jpg

1218-01.jpg

2 hours ago, .: lucky :. said:

I'm lucky to have naturally straight teeth. Even dentists ask me if I'd had braces lol. But yes her teeth were so perfect and beaming. Ever notice how she's like the only person who can smile/laugh showing both upper and lower teeth without looking crazy? Try it for yourself :hehehe:

OMG you’re so right. I look horrible when I try to smile with my lower teeth as well. Haha weird to find something new about Britney like that

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

So it corrected a little bit with the braces, at least I don't hurt myself, that often, but in theory I need surgery where they need to cut the excess bone of my jaw and paste it together with titanium, but that sounds super scary, so I never went back to the doctor after my braces were removed :embarrassney:

After my braces were removed I found out my teeth were yellower than they were before, but I'm scared as well of whitening them because they're already too sensitive, so I really don't know what's the best option for me. But I do think of it every time I see Britney smile :mhm:

well if that's you on your avatar, you have an amazing smile :likethat:

On 2/21/2019 at 3:37 AM, The Greatest Show said:

Growing up i was lucky that i had completly straight teeth and never needed braces. But because Im a Britney fan and always saw her perfect smile I still felt self concious because I have white fluoride stains in my teeth and It really annoyed me. People usually never notice because they dont look as closely as I do but to me Britneys smile was the most perfect smile out there and I wanted to have it soo bad. So I would definitley say Im a tooth snob. My whole life I have been complimented on my teeth/smile but these tiny little spots make me hate them.

for everyone who doesnt know what fluoride stains look like. Obviously the darker your natural teeth are the more obvious they are.

dental-fluorosis.jpg

I had this. Very straight teeth but with small white spots. My dentist waited until I was 20 and bonded over my teeth. It was 700$ but my teeth look like I have veneers and it’s only with bonding agent. 

9 hours ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

her veneers shifted lately - hope they can fix it

Veneers don't move, at least not that I know of. She's been seen quite a few times through her career with retainers, so she would've had braces in her teenage years. They can usually move if you stop wearing a retainer, which it seems like Britney did - and with the mouth procedures (her teeth/gums are less exposed now), it can make your smile look different.

On 2/21/2019 at 4:37 AM, The Greatest Show said:

Growing up i was lucky that i had completly straight teeth and never needed braces. But because Im a Britney fan and always saw her perfect smile I still felt self concious because I have white fluoride stains in my teeth and It really annoyed me. People usually never notice because they dont look as closely as I do but to me Britneys smile was the most perfect smile out there and I wanted to have it soo bad. So I would definitley say Im a tooth snob. My whole life I have been complimented on my teeth/smile but these tiny little spots make me hate them.

for everyone who doesnt know what fluoride stains look like. Obviously the darker your natural teeth are the more obvious they are.

dental-fluorosis.jpg

I know a girl who has those stains. Is it because of water? She lives in a different town.

Archived