Are you teeth snob because of Britney?

canceledshow

growing up in eastern Europe we didn't have much, not like in food, but like in modern culture. :tifflmao:

so when we finally got MTV channel and when I first lay my eyes on Britney, I was in beautiful shock. :woopsie:

it was Crazy video and her teeth were out of this world. so beautiful 

Slikovni rezultat za britney spears smile gif

I was like "OMG I WANT THOSE WHITE TEETH" and I want it now. So I started brushing them 3x a day and when I got older

I started to visit the dentist every six months to clean and polish. Honestly, because of Britney's infectious smile I started taking care of

my oral health. 

now I'm at the point where people love my smile, and everytime someone compliments my teeth I think  of/ thank Britney

when meeting new people or just in general, my friend and I always comment on someone's teeth

it's crazy but we're snobs in that department.

Braces or not, I don't care. She has the most amazing set of teeth in Hollywood and it's weird that she was never a spokesperson for toothpaste brand :O

Britney also inspired me for nice set of abs but that's in the works. Hopefully this summer I'd perform Slave4u shirtless. 

ANY SIMILAR STORIES?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Growing up i was lucky that i had completly straight teeth and never needed braces. But because Im a Britney fan and always saw her perfect smile I still felt self concious because I have white fluoride stains in my teeth and It really annoyed me. People usually never notice because they dont look as closely as I do but to me Britneys smile was the most perfect smile out there and I wanted to have it soo bad. So I would definitley say Im a tooth snob. My whole life I have been complimented on my teeth/smile but these tiny little spots make me hate them.

for everyone who doesnt know what fluoride stains look like. Obviously the darker your natural teeth are the more obvious they are.

dental-fluorosis.jpg

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Growing up i was lucky that i had completly straight teeth and never needed braces. But because Im a Britney fan and always saw her perfect smile I still felt self concious because I have white fluoride stains in my teeth and It really annoyed me. People usually never notice because they dont look as closely as I do but to me Britneys smile was the most perfect smile out there and I wanted to have it soo bad. So I would definitley say Im a tooth snob. My whole life I have been complimented on my teeth/smile but these tiny little spots make me hate them.

for everyone who doesnt know what fluoride stains look like. Obviously the darker your natural teeth are the more obvious they are.

dental-fluorosis.jpg

Use toothpaste containing CCP-ACP.

As a kid I had straight teeth, not perfect, but didn't need braces until I was like 15 or 16 because my wisdom teeth appeared and ran out of space.

I didn't get my braces until I was like 20 though, but because another problem I was born with became more prominent, caused more issues, which is prognathism, a condition where the lower jaw outgrows the upper one and protrudes. In my case, unaware of what I had, unconsciously forced my bite to keep as normal as possible preventing it from protruding but that made it "grow" to the left, thus making my face visibly asymmetrical. The problems begun when I started biting my inner cheeks and tongue every time I tried to eat anything, to the point where all my meals tasted like blood. I know, it was gross.

So it corrected a little bit with the braces, at least I don't hurt myself, that often, but in theory I need surgery where they need to cut the excess bone of my jaw and paste it together with titanium, but that sounds super scary, so I never went back to the doctor after my braces were removed :embarrassney:

After my braces were removed I found out my teeth were yellower than they were before, but I'm scared as well of whitening them because they're already too sensitive, so I really don't know what's the best option for me. But I do think of it every time I see Britney smile :mhm:

Archived