Should Britney Jean be removed from all platforms?

Stifler's Mom

Should Britney Jean be removed from all platforms?  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Alien praise is lowkey annoying, that terrible glitch, Myah's (uncredited) vocals all over it, the bullshit POM performance.... Now That I Found You, Don't Cry, Hold on Tight, Work *****, & Perfume are all I kept in my library. I honestly believe it should be removed from streaming, it's an embarassing blemish in her legacy & she doesn't sing 70% of the songs.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The Alien praise is lowkey annoying, that terrible glitch, Myah's (uncredited) vocals all over it, the bullshit POM performance.... Now That I Found You, Don't Cry, Hold on Tight, Work *****, & Perfume are all I kept in my library. I honestly believe it should be removed from streaming, it's an embarassing blemish in her legacy & she doesn't sing 70% of the songs.

I replaced the original alien version with the demo

so... no glitch 

What a ridiculous topic! Of course “Britney Jean” should not be removed from all platforms. All artists who have longevity are bound to have peaks and troughs in their discography - just because a body of work is not appreciated does not mean it should cease to exist. Plus, let’s get real, by Britney’s own standards “Britney Jean” mat not be a great album but if you compare it generally to the majority of other pop albums it’s not half bad!

22 hours ago, CasanovaCat said:

I can't hear you Britney!!! :frenchy:

I havent listened to this in awhile. Besides "Passenger" Myahs singing is terrible. She doesn't execute singing backup or lead well. The whole point of the background singer is to strengthen the song and make the artist sound better. She sounds like she's trying to deliver pre-recorded vocals that sound live when dancing.

• Super Mods

I don’t get the whole ruined legacy thing, many legends and artists that released more albums have at least one or two bad albums in their entire discography and I’m sure even more, it’s part of history and she’s gonna make more albums I’m sure so it’s nothing to stress about, what’s done is done and the good thing about that is she realizes it’s a bad album and fixed it with Glory so it shows she does give a ****, she could have come out with another BJ at this point 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I don’t get the whole ruined legacy thing, many legends and artists that released more albums have at least one or two bad albums in their entire discography and I’m sure even more, it’s part of history and she’s gonna make more albums I’m sure so it’s nothing to stress about, what’s done is done and the good thing about that is she realizes it’s a bad album and fixed it with Glory so it shows she does give a ****, she could have come out with another BJ at this point 

The problem is Myah... not that the album is bad 

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The problem is Myah... not that the album is bad 

Yeah but with jlo getting exposed for her lack of vocal presence on her records decades later, it’s like okay that was a mistake let’s move on. You know? I wouldn’t say it’s a big deal, lots of critically acclaimed actors have tons of bad films along with good ones you know. Maybe because I understood the situation like she didn’t have time and was busy putting POM together and so it wasn’t like they had her 24/7 and she really wanted the residency to be good cuz a lot was riding on it so there’s more pressure than another album. Just saying. 

15 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but with jlo getting exposed for her lack of vocal presence on her records decades later, it’s like okay that was a mistake let’s move on. You know? I wouldn’t say it’s a big deal, lots of critically acclaimed actors have tons of bad films along with good ones you know. Maybe because I understood the situation like she didn’t have time and was busy putting POM together and so it wasn’t like they had her 24/7 and she really wanted the residency to be good cuz a lot was riding on it so there’s more pressure than another album. Just saying. 

Jlo is singing the main verses. What Britney did is unacceptable There is no excuse. 

Is there any real proof that myah is singing most of the songs? I'm not gonna be fooled by some random videos on youtube. I don't see how people in here can be so sure... some songs are shitty some are good, plus there's her last solo hit there so i don't really understand the hate.. i love work *****, passenger and alien, miyah or not:hiii:  

Archived