Should Britney Jean be removed from all platforms?

Stifler's Mom

Should Britney Jean be removed from all platforms?  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Is there any real proof that myah is singing most of the songs? I'm not gonna be fooled by some random videos on youtube. I don't see how people in here can be so sure... some songs are shitty some are good, plus there's her last solo hit there so i don't really understand the hate.. i love work *****, passenger and alien, miyah or not:hiii:  

Some people have better hearing than others. 

And the people who say it’s not Myah aren’t the ones with better hearing. 

Also stems that leaked literally are labeled from in the studio and leaked probably because someone wanted to expose the truth. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Also stems that leaked literally are labeled from in the studio and leaked probably because someone wanted to expose the truth. 

Well, AFAIR, only Work *****, Chillin' With You and Body Ache were pure Myah. Perfume and Don't Cry were pure Britney, and the rest was a mix, where Britney was mostly there. There's a thread here where the poster showed it.

Edit: so, found the thread. Till It's Gone has a lot of Myah too:

3 hours ago, Avatar said:

it's not like Blackout, circus, Femme fatale or Glory aren't full of overproduced tracks where it could be my neighbour singing instead of Britney:queenflopga:

Archived