Should Britney Jean be removed from all platforms?

Stifler's Mom

Should Britney Jean be removed from all platforms?  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

:schoolingtime: No. First of all there's actually fans of the album, i'm not judging them. Second of all, there needs to be proof how bad the album is so she can't get away with another BJ 

What are you saying? Like you're expecting a BJ 2.0 in a future? :airpls:

the proof is the moment you press play and hear Myah vocals, this should be on HER discography, not Britney.:bedtime:

1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

What are you saying? Like you're expecting a BJ 2.0 in a future? :airpls:

the proof is the moment you press play and hear Myah vocals, this should be on HER discography, not Britney.:bedtime:

:jj: Well B10 was pushed, watch it being rushed when domination (or something else) starts so it will become BJ 2.0

No, why would someone even want her to do that :deadbanana: 

we all know BJ was larry’s choice, not Britney’s :deadbanana:

how can you possibly expect her to come back at prime level when you don’t even support her music I- :cackling:

I am personally not a BJ fan but there’s no need to keep remembering it like that :well: move on, leave it in 2014 already :well: 

stream glory instead:well: 

focus on the good albums like ITZ, Blackout, Glory, Britney; not the weaker ones!

3 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:jj: Well B10 was pushed, watch it being rushed when domination (or something else) starts so it will become BJ 2.0

I don't think B10 is gonna happen soon. britney is gonna fire larry, end the c-ship once her father can't handle her anymore. and B10 will be her Ray of Light in 2020 :bedtime:

Just now, stateofgracebritney said:

No, why would someone even want her to do that :deadbanana: 

we all know BJ was larry’s choice, not Britney’s :deadbanana:

how can you possibly expect her to come back at prime level when you don’t even support her music I- :cackling:

I am personally not a BJ fan but there’s no need to keep remembering it like that :well: move on, leave it in 2014 already :well: 

stream glory instead:well: 

focus on the good albums like ITZ, Blackout, Glory, Britney; not the weaker ones!

But one more reason to remove it from her platforms if it was Larry choice :deadbanana:

I support Glory, and all of her albums... besides ff and bj. :heresthetea:

56 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I mean, the only worthy songs are like Alien, Perfume and Work *****. The rest is a shame to Britney beautiful legacy. :bedtime:

I mean people won't even notice, cause it's the least studio album people listen to on Spotify. :bedtime:

But it gave us Britney's only memorable choreography ever since the breakdown, which she enjoys performing tho. No Femme Trashale track could relate  :bedtime:

Archived