What’s behind Britney’s smile?

LiquoriceBabe

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I see people make this argument on here a lot, but how do you guys think 99% of Hollywood gets procedures done? For example, the Kardashians/Jenners are photographed by paparazzi way more than Britney, and they manage to get plastic surgery every few months, and yet we never see pics of them (or any other obviously plastic celebrity) either recovering or entering/exiting plastic surgery offices. So the argument doesn't really make sense to me. :ponderney:

In this day and age nobody really gets plastic surgery anymore. Everything is injections. They can totally reshape your face with injections, even your nose. it's pretty amazing, but quite obvious. It's a temporary fix (6 months to a year) and healing time is just a matter of days. I'm sure doctors even go to celebs houses to do it so they aren't seen leaving an office. Some people go a little overboard; Madonna, Gaga :reductive:

• Content Curators

Well I have noticed that it’s not as extreme as it used to be so that’s a good sign, she looked so good in the announcement and that clearly showed it that the smile thing went down and she got some more botox

For the 3 seconds we saw her :demi:

the only thing she said was I like ur hat :wontcry:

6 hours ago, maquisl said:

I still cant believe she ruined her mouth like this :sobbing::gloria:

12 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've been looking through XRAY.

She definitely had the new procedure by May 5, 2015 (and possibly by April 3) but didn't appear to have it on her Hawaiian vacation. I think she's done it in the first day or two after returning from vacation.

That gives me hope that it's not permanent. She didn't have time to have any kind of surgery done. It just suddenly "appeared."

I like her look here a lot from 2016:

And of course she looked great at the 2016 VMAs and the Today Show appearance.

And this is all post surgery.  I don't know what happened from Slumber Party video to present because she mostly looked great during 2016. (And better hair styling/costumes than 2017-present.)

14 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I see people make this argument on here a lot, but how do you guys think 99% of Hollywood gets procedures done? For example, the Kardashians/Jenners are photographed by paparazzi way more than Britney, and they manage to get plastic surgery every few months, and yet we never see pics of them (or any other obviously plastic celebrity) either recovering or entering/exiting plastic surgery offices. So the argument doesn't really make sense to me. :ponderney:

I know, but the thing is, they probably have professional makeup done and obviously a lot of stuff to hide from paps.

britney (apparently) hasn’t done things like that to hide so i do think her lips are a result of accumulated lip injections that will eventually fade away in a few years.

i think lip fillers are injections of hyaluronic acid and collagen so i suppose they are easier to hide than something like a real surgery scar

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

I like her look here a lot from 2016:

And of course she looked great at the 2016 VMAs and the Today Show appearance.

And this is all post surgery.  I don't know what happened from Slumber Party video to present because she mostly looked great during 2016. (And better hair styling/costumes than 2017-present.)

Her eye makeup has been professionally done in both of these videos...

But if you focus just on her mouth, it's still the same as in all the photos that have been posted. There's still that up turn in the corners.

I honestly think it has to be fillers that are the overall problem, though. The fact that they become distracting in some instances but not others suggest she's getting them refreshed from time to time.

In all honesty her face changed drastically in 2011 which was definately a result of heavy medication. I won’t even pretend to know what she was prescribed as that’s between her and her doctor but when you looked at the results of lithium - Britney meets the criteria. Hence why she was so doped up during FF. It seems like since then a mixture of medication, stress, smoking and surgeries have caught up with her. So sad she had the most angelic face and even into 2014 she still looked like Britney but anything post that she’s like a different person now which is sad :zoomzoom:

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Her eye makeup has been professionally done in both of these videos...

But if you focus just on her mouth, it's still the same as in all the photos that have been posted. There's still that up turn in the corners.

I honestly think it has to be fillers that are the overall problem, though. The fact that they become distracting in some instances but not others suggest she's getting them refreshed from time to time.

Yeah, as long as her make-up is professionally done like this at least for red carpets, M&G's etc..., there wouldn't be much issue with her mouth since she would still look great.  Although, if there is a way to reduce the fillers to look like how she looked at the Vegas domination event that would be fine.

You know, i was wondering...

I regularly watch some keeping up with the Kardashians on YouTube...

and Kylie Jenner’s lips have managed to look quite good overtime, they were obviously not real but didn’t look very bad.

she removed them a few months ago and looks like the old Kylie.

now britney...

her lips weren’t looking their best like 1-2 years ago, but they look surprisingly improved now! 

So that might mean that she partially removed them and might remove it completely by next year or 2020?:gloss: 

Call me crazy, Kylie’s lips never looked bad :gloss:

8 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I know, but the thing is, they probably have professional makeup done and obviously a lot of stuff to hide from paps.

britney (apparently) hasn’t done things like that to hide so i do think her lips are a result of accumulated lip injections that will eventually fade away in a few years.

i think lip fillers are injections of hyaluronic acid and collagen so i suppose they are easier to hide than something like a real surgery scar

Ahh okay. Admittedly I know absolutely nothing about plastic surgery procedures! :snapney:

12 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

is that seems badly done ,a bad job!it looks like small cysts around her mouth.

Archived