What’s behind Britney’s smile?

LiquoriceBabe

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she has a very thin upper lip corners so the doctor did upper corners only to get the "full lips" effect and "more natural" look at the same time...

this is a full upper lip injection and she looks like she was stung by a bee or had some alergic reaction to a foodbritney-spears-lip-injections.jpg

this one is upper lip corners onlymaxresdefault.jpg

what has happened was... the injections dragged her upper lip corners downwards beacause it was too heavy for the skin...

a gravity... that's all :raven:

4 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I think it was in April 2015 when she started shooting pretty girls music video

Britney+Spears+Britney+Spears+Films+New+

First, I can't believe there's ANOTHER thread about this exact same topic. :juggingu:

Hopefully her Team sees it and takes it as a sign that they need to start talking her into reversing some of these procedures. I honestly think it's creeping the general public out, in the same way that MJ's surgeries turned everyone off of him.

That being said...

Would she have had time to have this done to herself permanently without fans noticing?

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Whatever she did it wasn’t needed. 

She needed some facials and makeup classes which she hasn’t done so she still looks eh a lot of the time. 

Obviously her team had to okay this all which means a few ppl thought all this would look good :mj:

It's her body 

She never needs permission to do what she wants with it

9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

First, I can't believe there's ANOTHER thread about this exact same topic. :juggingu:

Hopefully her Team sees it and takes it as a sign that they need to start talking her into reversing some of these procedures. I honestly think it's creeping the general public out, in the same way that MJ's surgeries turned everyone off of him.

That being said...

Would she have had time to have this done to herself permanently without fans noticing?

It her body

She can do as she pleases with it

If she really done this procedure then it’s probably permanent :tiffsniffle:

I always assumed the procedure involved some lines that pushed her lips up and they would probably be dissolved by her body in a few years. Now I’m sad :britdrown:

I hope at least she’s satisfied with her looks now, I mean, if she really felt the need to change her smile it’s because she was self conscious about it. People calling it fake and stuff :heresthetea: poor Britney 

Well her conservator aka father went in with her recently to ask about a **** lift. So, anyone who imagines Britney likes to be told she’s ugly and gets those ideas herself is delusional. Someone told her she looked bad and needed things done, same ******** who insist she put in weaves on her already super damaged head.  Fans are to blame really. She could have been done a long time ago but y’all just kept feeding the machine. Oh and the politically correct ones going “her body her life” imagine a mentally ill person in a comservatorship makes any real decisions about their body?! LOL!!!!  Y’all are funny.

Oh and for the record, she didn’t need any of that. She was gorgeous even at her messiest. Too bad the ***** in her life made her feel worthless enough to do this.  No one who actually loves themselves gets **** done.  Ask a kid what they want to change about their body and they will pick a horn or wings or some other funny fantastical bs.  It’s adults who are taught to loathe themselves that get **** done to fit an ideal for someone else.  Even hair dying is a form of self loathing.  Love yourself.  Stop with this unnatural insanity. The surgeons are feeding off your insecurities and that parasitic relationship is disgusting.  The lip thing is absolutely horrific.  It’s all just sick. 

Sadly it’s not rare for high profile females in the industry to give in to unnecessary procedures. Her natural features were honestly perfect.. soft, feminine and proportioned with her face. I’m all for people wanting to make changes for their own self confidence, and in most cases, it works well. 

In an ideal situation, she would’ve just stuck with Botox and fillers to lift and give volume where needed. For example, she’s always had deep nose to mouth lines, even during ITZ - I can understand wanting to change that. But her smile was perfect, as were her lips. I feel maybe some of her work has worn off, but from an outsiders perspective, she should leave her natural beauty alone from now. I just hope she has the self confidence to do that.

5 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Idk exactly when she did something but the very first time I personally noticed something different (like the shape, the corner of her lips and everything) was when i first saw the MV for "Pretty Girls" :crying1:

But it’s not all the video! Do you remember that she started shooting it? And then she paused the production and went to Hawaii and then she resumed it.

In the scenes she did before the trip she looked like 2013ney still. In the scenes after, like currentney 

britney-spears-iggy-azalea-pretty-girls-

f0710fc89e684f76537d18ec20696a8e.jpg

rs_634x1024-150410152239-634.Britney-Spe

Britney-Spears-Iggy-Azalea-Film-Pretty-G

At first I thought this was about the depression within the c-ship, like: what’s behind the fake happiness:tiffanynod: 

i agree with the affirmation “it wasn’t necessary” but I also don’t think it is as bad as people make it seem like it is.

to be honest it COULD be that but, being one of the most famous and most photographed people in the whole world, do you think she would have enough time to hide and recover? Paparazzi follow her a lot, specially when she’s out in the studio, gym or something like the mall.

I believe that she overdone fillers in her lips, specially the corners. 

You could see when they dissolved in 2016 and it looked much better.

or it could be what @Goku said as well.

Archived