What’s behind Britney’s smile?

LiquoriceBabe

The problem with her smile were those lines (wrinkles) around her mouth and that her upper lip was too big. She also smiled awkardley most of time making her look weird but when she was relaxed (VMA 2015, 2016, photoshoots, etc) she always looked great.

Thankfully her plastic surgeon solved the wrinkles' problem with fillers. Now she looks amazing:

Dp5yKmRXQAAcKY8.jpg

Britney-Spears-F1.jpg

Appreciate CURRENTNEY and stop posting unflattering pics from the past :juggingu:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

But it’s not all the video! Do you remember that she started shooting it? And then she paused the production and went to Hawaii and then she resumed it.

In the scenes she did before the trip she looked like 2013ney still. In the scenes after, like currentney 

britney-spears-iggy-azalea-pretty-girls-

f0710fc89e684f76537d18ec20696a8e.jpg

rs_634x1024-150410152239-634.Britney-Spe

Britney-Spears-Iggy-Azalea-Film-Pretty-G

:decisions: yeah, you're right! :crying1:

1 hour ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

But it’s not all the video! Do you remember that she started shooting it? And then she paused the production and went to Hawaii and then she resumed it.

In the scenes she did before the trip she looked like 2013ney still. In the scenes after, like currentney 

The corners of her mouth are turned up in both.

But it looks like she got massive fillers in her top lip before she returned from vacation.

So maybe it's not the corners that are the problem, but the fact that she won't lay off the fillers in combination with it?

17 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The corners of her mouth are turned up in both.

But it looks like she got massive fillers in her top lip before she returned from vacation.

So maybe it's not the corners that are the problem, but the fact that she won't lay off the fillers in combination with it?

This makes sense. But what kind of fillers she got and how long does it take them to wear off because it’s been a while now :decisions:

5 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

This makes sense. But what kind of fillers she got and how long does it take them to wear off because it’s been a while now :decisions:

Maybe she gets new fillers before every new music video? 

It would explain why she looks great at some events (e.g. VMA's in 2016) but not long after will look completely different (e.g. Slumber Party video). 

That at least gives me hope that the "joker smile" isn't permanent and she can still return to her natural beauty. :crying1:

1 hour ago, mystic falls said:

i remember everyone trashing her face ever since 2005, always saying she needs to get some surgery cause she always looked older than her actual age. Guess what, she did. :ohi::juggingu:

And now it's time to complain about their own requirments, do u think any other artist has to deal with these fans behaviour?

1 hour ago, EzekielJean said:

And now it's time to complain about their own requirments, do u think any other artist has to deal with these fans behaviour?

I don’t really know since I don’t follow, but imo with Britney is horrible, I vividly remember her own fans claiming she’s ugly and looks “too old” for a 27 yr old and that she could do some stuff on her face. And now that she did, they miss that “too old” face cause “ she was beautiful, she didn’t have to do anything” . It’s awful 

I've been looking through XRAY.

She definitely had the new procedure by May 5, 2015 (and possibly by April 3) but didn't appear to have it on her Hawaiian vacation. I think she's done it in the first day or two after returning from vacation.

That gives me hope that it's not permanent. She didn't have time to have any kind of surgery done. It just suddenly "appeared."

April 3rd:

2m64bpc.jpg

Also April 3rd:

jgphtv.jpg

6 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

To be honest it COULD be that but, being one of the most famous and most photographed people in the whole world, do you think she would have enough time to hide and recover? Paparazzi follow her a lot, specially when she’s out in the studio, gym or something like the mall.

I see people make this argument on here a lot, but how do you guys think 99% of Hollywood gets procedures done? For example, the Kardashians/Jenners are photographed by paparazzi way more than Britney, and they manage to get plastic surgery every few months, and yet we never see pics of them (or any other obviously plastic celebrity) either recovering or entering/exiting plastic surgery offices. So the argument doesn't really make sense to me. :ponderney:

Archived