What’s behind Britney’s smile?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I, as many of you, have been wondering what ever happened to the smile of Britney. Britney has shown that she’s not completely comfortable in certain situations and it’s pretty evident. For 

Sorry, but you're factually inaccurate. She's under a personal conservatorship which covers her medical decisions. She must have approval by her conservator and the judge before going ahead with

I belive it. Her mouth doesnt only have a different SHAPE which could be botox or any filler, her smile is WIDER, the corners really look like they were cut. Its sad cause she had a tender smile

Apart from that it forces the mouth like a tic.I do not know who has advised her or who has done this horrible thing to her.She must love herself very little yo do this .She was a beautiful girl naturally does not need this!The funniest thing that pisses me off is that the girl does not remove her makeup correctly and does not brush her hair.She seems to have very low self -esteem.Also, the color of lipstick is horrible.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

Idk exactly when she did something but the very first time I personally noticed something different (like the shape, the corner of her lips and everything) was when i first saw the MV for "Pretty Girls" :crying1:

Ugh just imagine 2015ney with her real smile:crying2:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

Ugh just imagine 2015ney with her real smile:crying2:

Ikr? I always say that i don't care cause it's not my money, not my face and not my business :yaknow: but i also always say that the least thing she needed to "touch" was her face :badthoughts: her face was perfect with the right make-up and everything and don't get me wrong she's gorgeous now but what she did was unnecessary imo! :mattafact:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Do Somethin' said:

Ikr? I always say that i don't care cause it's not my money, not my face and not my business :yaknow: but i also always say that the least thing she needed to "touch" was her face :badthoughts: her face was perfect with the right make-up and everything and don't get me wrong she's gorgeous now but what she did was unnecessary imo! :mattafact:

i swear to god if i find the person who did this to her:decisions:

• Like 5