Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

Jay31

10 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

The same way we spamed them to release the original MM mv? Yeah, that will work. :demi:

That was RCA's decision.

I really think it could work.  Its not like Britney is against singing live during the residency since she did sing "Something to talk about" completely live without a backtrack.

I don't think she knows how much it would mean to us if she turned her mic on and sang a few  WORDS throughout the song. It can even be random words but as long as its loud enough for us to hear her. :tiffanynod:

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its too late now. I think the second we started to suspect that another residencey was on the cards we should have demanded it. And proved we were serious by refusing to buy tickets until we saw clips of her singing live during rehearsals.  The opening song should be 100% live and then she can give the pre chorus verses of songs like Slave, Scream and Shout, Boys, Work *****, Do you Wanna Come Over live. Theyre mostly speak-sing so it cant be that hard. She can pre-record Break The Ice, Baby and Toxic since I think those songs are sung in keys too high to sing live during in an energetic show. And then one more 100% live song towards the end. 

But this late in the game, its too late for them to work that in. 

10 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Its too late now. I think the second we started to suspect that another residencey was on the cards we should have demanded it. And proved we were serious by refusing to buy tickets until we saw clips of her singing live during rehearsals.  The opening song should be 100% live and then she can give the pre chorus verses of songs like Slave, Scream and Shout, Boys, Work *****, Do you Wanna Come Over live. Theyre mostly speak-sing so it cant be that hard. She can pre-record Break The Ice, Baby and Toxic since I think those songs are sung in keys too high to sing live during in an energetic show. And then one more 100% live song towards the end. 

But this late in the game, its too late for them to work that in. 

Ya'll want too much. :hahaha:

Nobody is trying to sabotage Britneys success or demand she does something. I'm saying lets pressure her to at least shout a word or two during her songs. Thats something small. Thats doable!

38 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Ya'll want too much. :hahaha:

Nobody is trying to sabotage Britneys success or demand she does something. I'm saying lets pressure her to at least shout a word or two during her songs. Thats something small. Thats doable!

Lmfao. Asking a singer to sing two songs out of an entire 1hr show live is actually asking too little :wontcry:. With the style of choreography she does these days (very little movement in her torso) singing everything live should be easy. But i aint being greedy, just want enough to show the haters that she doesn't always lip it. 

One of the things that helped the energy in her classic shows (even with lip-syncing) was backup singers & her 'woo!!!!" throughout various performances to give it more of a 'live' feeling.

I feel this would really give the show a whole new feeling, even with the same old vocals, and it would feed both her, the dancers and the audience with tons of energy.

:gelis:

I think we should trend something like #welovebritneyslivevoice

Or something like that.

I mean, instead of threatening and demanding a full live show, just let ger know that WE LIKE her voice as it is, as it has always been, that she does not need to sing like adele to turn the mic on and sing at least one song.

I think that appart from the fact that she is lazy and her team is crap, there is also the asumption that nowadays there are several pop girls that CAN sing really well and she is ashamed of her level of singing.

But we all freaked out with 'something to talk about'. We just need that. ONE live song every night. Or the first phrase of a song, then prerecorded vocals

Its really not that hard

31 minutes ago, disastercake said:

Agreed. Also, a livelier band.

I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised if none of POM was actually played live but it sure as hell sounded like an improvement over the Circus and FF tours in that front. I’d love more of that.

I think the band really was live. You could hear they improvised here and there especially in songs like Do Somethin' or Pretty Girls.

I think the only ones that were or sounded straight out of the CD were Alien and probably Perfume (I really didn't focus in watching Perfume clips back in the day, so I don't remember). Even DYWCO got the live treatment, sounded more acoustic. Or maybe it was just my imagination.

Probably is the fact that they were hidden up there and aren't as noticeable in the Instagram clips, but when I attended the show, their presence was more obvious.

I have a feeling Domination is going to be even more electronic than POM. Something like the FFT. Mainly because I don't see a live band playing much over the remixes that are being made.

I wish she'd have a proper live band like the Onyx tour and less backing tracks. POM wasn't bad, the band definitely added a lot, but it was still too electronic for me. The Onyx band + backing vocalists made it feel so much more alive despite Britney's blatant lip syncing to album vocals.

2 hours ago, Complication said:

That was a bullshit rumour. None of the Vegas acts sing 100% live. Even Gaga relies a lot on the backing vocal tracks so she can take a break.

True, Jlo show in Vegas is almost all prerecorded with random live vocals in particular songs. 

Gwen Stefani show is in much part live, Florida Georgia Line the same. 

We already stopped supporting her, and things are going downhill.  One thing is certain: with live vocals fans and the gp would be more encouraged to buy tickets for the show.

Britney and her team are fools if they don’t see that a singer is actually EXPECTED to sing.

Sing your ballads, sing your uptempos, scream during Work B or Scream and Shout, but you really SHOULD sing Brit. For your audiende, for your fans, or at least to sell the tickets for your shows.

Archived