Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

Jay31

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

being the show called "DOMINATION" i wouldn´t mind if she just would performe Blackout, from beginning to end...

I ALSO THINK MOST OF THE BRITNEY ARMY WOULD LIKE TO SEE A SHOW LIKE THAT...

anyway.. lets see... im having my doubts about these show directors....

• Super Mods

I just want her to look fabulous, that means gorgeous costumes (that won’t be shredded later on) good make up and hair. That’s it. 

Her performing skills are a hit or miss nowadays but it makes it look worst when she looks like a ratchet mess. At least when she is feeling lazy or half asking choreography, she still looks great. 

• Super Mods

I agree but if I had a choice between that or Toy Solider, I’ll take Toy Soldier, she has an army of male dancers and she hasn’t performed this song yet and with a theme like Domination, I’m sure it would be on the set list.

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

nah, there are other songs that deserve it more

i like the song but it deserves a break after being an interlude

I want 7 songs from bo and 7 songs from itz and the other ten songs to be baby oops overprotected darkchild don’t kill me but boys co Ed :demi: I’m sorry but those beats go hard and perfect for urbanish show. And the others idc 

basically I want a blacknyx show :wontcry:

• Super Mods

I don’t think it’s necessary so get them back, there’s plenty of designers out there that can create great outfits. I prefer she reach out to fashion houses again or even new designers like Jeremy Scott. I mean who knows they might do something in the future but I want something fresh and from someone outside of her “legacy” 

Sorry just hate the mentality of like “omg she’s flopping so bad, let’s bring back Max Martin” I mean no need to bring them back, the Britney look is just crop top and PANTS, she can wear a bedazzled adidas outfit and it will slay. 

Seeing as it’s been limited to a few Instagram posts, I thought we’d give Larry a few ideas. 

Jk kinda

Just interested if anyone has any thoughts on what they would like to see Britney do leading up to Dom beyond talking about her diet and kids.

Obviously a performance would be great but judging by the last Vegas era that isn’t necessarily going to happen.

I’d love to see her sit down and do an interview about ‘20 years of Domination’. So starting with glory she’d get handed her CDs to have a look at the booklet and track list and would have a Spotify playlist beside her and just talk about that time in her life, any memories, maybe a song that was never made single or performed she wished was, just even reconnect with work she’s probably never thought of in years. Nothing long, just like 2 mins per album. I think it’d be relaxed and kinda cool even just to hear her say something like ‘email my heart OMG I don’t even remember that song, let’s listen to it, oh wow I was a BABY!’ And just see her reactions to her changing looks and music.

If she's going to do interviews, she needs to go on all the big shows and not some 30 second GMA thing where she talks about eating clean and being a mother. Go back on Ellen since it was announced through her, and all the big late night talk shows and have them show some GOOD rehearsal / show clips as a teaser. Not being awkward and weird during those interviews would help, too.

Other than that, she just needs to get her face back out there. Some nice magazine shoots, etc.

1 hour ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I’d love to see her sit down and do an interview about ‘20 years of Domination’. So starting with glory she’d get handed her CDs to have a look at the booklet and track list and would have a Spotify playlist beside her and just talk about that time in her life, any memories, maybe a song that was never made single or performed she wished was, just even reconnect with work she’s probably never thought of in years. Nothing long, just like 2 mins per album. I think it’d be relaxed and kinda cool even just to hear her say something like ‘email my heart OMG I don’t even remember that song, let’s listen to it, oh wow I was a BABY!’ And just see her reactions to her changing looks and music.

What a great idea! :crying1: i wish she would fire Larry aka "Mr. ItDidn'tWorked" and hire one of us :demi: lol no but seriously, i'd do it for free because i hate to see how many things she can give us but as usual she only give us 10% it pisses me off :rihit:

1 hour ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Seeing as it’s been limited to a few Instagram posts, I thought we’d give Larry a few ideas. 

Jk kinda

Just interested if anyone has any thoughts on what they would like to see Britney do leading up to Dom beyond talking about her diet and kids.

Obviously a performance would be great but judging by the last Vegas era that isn’t necessarily going to happen.

About Britney Jean:

"Yeah I remember this album. I recorded it like 2 years ago and had so much fun doing so. I remember one day we were in the studio and Wycleaf Jean asked me to say: it's Britney *****. That's why I called the album that way, in his honor,  and that's how Gimme more was created. Yeah, good times. My friend Myah was there too, I wonder what happened to her?"

:jj:

Which songs would you remove from  this setlist?

1-gimme more

2-Break The Ice 

3-Work *****

4-Circus

5-My Prerogative 

6-What It’s Like to be me 

7-Bombastic love/what u see/lonely 

8-Slave

9-Tik Tik Boom/Scream and Shout Remix

10-I Love Rock N Roll 

11-Stronger

12-Boys

13-Crazy/Can’t make you love me

14-Oops

15-Do You Wanna come over?

16-3

17-Just Luv Me

18-Breathe On Me/Showdown

19-Up N Down 

20-Inside out 

21-Blackout Medley( Toy Soldier/Hot As Ice/Get Back/Get Naked)

22-Coupure Electrique/Shattered Glass/Kill The Lights/POM

23-Make me 

24-Baby One More Time

25-Boom Boom or Hook up

26-Toxic

27-Womanizer/If U Seek Amy

28-Slumber Party remix 

29-Hold It Against Me

30-TTWE

PS: I have imagined a dark/**** theme for all this show with a lot of dance and urban/dark/rock song

Archived