Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

Jay31

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Make Me, I think it would be a great performance with something classy yet sensual.. it needs a chandelier, people dancing from fabric or something.  IDK... I think it would be a hot if Britney came down in a chandelier and then she jumped from the chandelier like she did the tree in toxic and there are men dancing with fabrics and then they do a dance routine and it ends with Britney laying on a bed of some sort like she did in the TOMH from Circus tour  

Mamma mia...I don't understand all of this hate for I Love Rock And Roll, is a good song if you put into it a decent choreo and a new prop, and i don't understand why you want a shitty song like Up N Down instead of ILRAR :squintney:

By the way, Boys, Up N Down, Bombastic Love and the others on the medley, Break The Ice and Can't Make You love me.

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

For Make Me, I think it would be a great performance with something classy yet sensual.. it needs a chandelier, people dancing from fabric or something.  IDK... I think it would be a hot if Britney came down in a chandelier and then she jumped from the chandelier like she did the tree in toxic and there are men dancing with fabrics and then they do a dance routine and it ends with Britney laying on a bed of some sort like she did in the TOMH from Circus tour  

Yeaaah something professional... something with a good production ! 

Classy ****, 

21 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

Mamma mia...I don't understand all of this hate for I Love Rock And Roll, is a good song if you put into it a decent choreo and a new prop, and i don't understand why you want a shitty song like Up N Down instead of ILRAR :squintney:

By the way, Boys, Up N Down, Bombastic Love and the others on the medley, Break The Ice and Can't Make You love me.

dont hate ILRAR but... she can easy replace that song with another song like IGTBB, EM or KTL :)

Archived