Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

Jay31

3 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I wish she would do a real encore like she used to do where she would change for one last song.

I would still end with a Till the World Ends mix where she introduces her band and dancers and says good night

Come back and encore: Baby One More Time.

so i was gonna post the same thing...lol

but maybe the encore could be Toxic? 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not saying we bully her into singing live for Domination but can we organize a week sometime this month where we spam Britney and her teams social media accounts telling them how much we wish she would at least turn her mic on while the backing tracking is playing loud? I feel like she/they don't realize how much we just want to hear her live voice singing along with the CD every now and then. She can still lipsych but at least sing a word or two every verse and chorus loud enough so we can hear her.

I don't have time to organize this but I wish somebody would. I'd participate! :kyliecry:

Just now, resort2havoc said:

have her perform in asia again and someone will call her *** out for never singing. then she will lie again and say she always sings live and is working her *** off on stage.

we stan a lying QUEEN :cackling:

Lets not be rude. For all we know she is singing live even though her mic is turned off. :nothavingit:

5 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

I feel like this is horrible and would hurt what little confidence she has left and make her really sad. She's been through a lot.

We are asking a singer to SING and you think that it will hurt her? God... :tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao:

BTW, it's not going to work. Of course I'd love to hear a single live note but she doesn't care what we want. She already said it... She's singing and dancing a lot and we don't appreciate her efforts :mcorangu: 

5 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

I feel like this is horrible and would hurt what little confidence she has left and make her really sad. She's been through a lot.

lmao I love britney but its fans like you that make her seem pathetic. she makes 50+ million dollars a year off of our money- the hoe can sing at least one song live :cackling:

Archived