Listen To Britney Sing "White Christmas" Without Pitching

ILuvMe

I'm sorry but to judge her singing skills from this stupid clip is quite ridiculous... it's not like she wanted to deliver anything good jeez... she was just playing the teenager once again. I'm the first one to blame her for not delivering when she is supposed to but please... this is not the case. 

She is not the best singer out there omg, big news detected. As you need more proofs guys... just let her be. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly think smoking hasn’t done her voice any favors, but her main issue in these clips is bad technique. Not just that, but take her out of the studio and she has no identity to her sound. Lack of training, not using her voice.. it won’t produce good results. 

I honestly don’t think it’s any worse than her live vocals in 2004. Britney has hardly ever delivered a love performance that wasn’t shaky, nasal and breathy. Even her pre-recorded vocals from DWAD were like that.

I think we’re just so used to hearing her edited voice that her real voice sounds different.

Im not saying it’s a stunning vocal, but it’s very Britney to me, I wasn’t surprised by it at all.

I read that by OOPS she was told to sing in a higher octave to sell more as a higher pitched voice sold more. That’s why BOMT a lot of the album is actually still showcasing her deeper range. 

Smoking obvs doesn’t help but I don’t think it’s destroyed the fact the girl can hit a note. 

Shes just been forced to sing in a way that sells because she’s always being forced and molded into a product and not herself. 

They know this voice sells, probably too scared to let her get vocal training for the right tone but for this unnatural one for her. She would get vocal training I just don’t think her voice can physically take what she’s being told to do and no one around her cares about her real voice and never did because they wanted the dolla.

youd think 20 years on they’d be able to let her change and evolve her voice and as an artist but nah. 

Its like what she was trying to say in 2007 was just ignored when this is all she was trying to say. Stop making her someone she isn’t.

honestly an not surprised she doesn’t care anymore. It’s not like anyone around her or us lot know her and she probably loves her privacy to finally find out who she is that she spent a lifetime being told to be someone diff - that she’s still expected to do infront of the camera and not be herself because people must fear no one wants that.

i hate her team.

All she needs to do is train and use proper technique. The singing in those insta vids is not serious and shouldn’t be taken seriously. Especially after hearing her sing live on stage this past 2017-18. 

If you listen to her I nsta vid vox, prerecorded vox, and rare live vox, all three sound totally different. She will be fine. 

Why are we surprised that Britney doesn’t have a well trained voice? We know her vocals are not great and that’s why she lip syncs for the last 18 years, has ghost singers, and now pitches her own voice in Snapchat! And you are going to pretend like even in 2007 her voice was well preserved? What live vocals did we get that year?!

Voice damaged since 2018????

You r delusional

Since baby one more time came out we only had like 5 live performances where her voice sounded really good.

Thats not much for a singer. I always loved her voice even if it was shaky just bacause i liked the sweetness in it but come on, she doesnt even sing that cute any more.

Something to talk about had better vocals that dwads entire era so your point doesnt make any sense.

And i dont really get how can many of you still treat her as if she was in prison.

She does this this way because she WANTS to.

Even if its her teams idea for her to sing in a higher range then what? She is the one that could have retire, call ANY discography that gave her what she wanted, but she chosed not to.

Life does not start or end in 2007. She is a grown up woman.

1 hour ago, BritneyLover said:

Voice damaged since 2018????

You r delusional

Since baby one more time came out we only had like 5 live performances where her voice sounded really good.

Thats not much for a singer. I always loved her voice even if it was shaky just bacause i liked the sweetness in it but come on, she doesnt even sing that cute any more.

Something to talk about had better vocals that dwads entire era so your point doesnt make any sense.

And i dont really get how can many of you still treat her as if she was in prison.

She does this this way because she WANTS to.

Even if its her teams idea for her to sing in a higher range then what? She is the one that could have retire, call ANY discography that gave her what she wanted, but she chosed not to.

Life does not start or end in 2007. She is a grown up woman.

I said she had to sing in a higher octave than she had done by her second album. Listen to the difference yourself. Like soda pop is deeper than the whole OOPs album she never uses that range again. Stta is more there.

and 2007 she just didn’t wanna be manipulated 

(As I can see yours is directed at mine I can see you’ve twisted a lot of what I said)

i said the point of how her image and who she is has been manipulated and she tried to show this in 2007 - nothing about her vocals in 2007.

also, she cship controls whether she works and what work she does 

so no

not her choice

so that’s why I think she’s more private as that’s the only thing she has 

not trying to coarse an argument btw just don’t like being misread and misinterpreted. You don’t need to sound so angry and works up but maybe because you misunderstood 

it’s not a big deal 

13 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I read that by OOPS she was told to sing in a higher octave to sell more as a higher pitched voice sold more. That’s why BOMT a lot of the album is actually still showcasing her deeper range. 

Smoking obvs doesn’t help but I don’t think it’s destroyed the fact the girl can hit a note. 

Shes just been forced to sing in a way that sells because she’s always being forced and molded into a product and not herself. 

They know this voice sells, probably too scared to let her get vocal training for the right tone but for this unnatural one for her. She would get vocal training I just don’t think her voice can physically take what she’s being told to do and no one around her cares about her real voice and never did because they wanted the dolla.

youd think 20 years on they’d be able to let her change and evolve her voice and as an artist but nah. 

Its like what she was trying to say in 2007 was just ignored when this is all she was trying to say. Stop making her someone she isn’t.

honestly an not surprised she doesn’t care anymore. It’s not like anyone around her or us lot know her and she probably loves her privacy to finally find out who she is that she spent a lifetime being told to be someone diff - that she’s still expected to do infront of the camera and not be herself because people must fear no one wants that.

i hate her team.

She is also the one who say that she has to force herself to impersonate the role she is asked to on stage, aka Britney Spears. Can someone be more disconnected from her artist persona? It's no surprising she doesn't care anymore at all. 

Archived