Listen To Britney Sing "White Christmas" Without Pitching

ILuvMe

3 hours ago, Explicit said:

She is actually ashamed of her own voice...It's the only reason why she tries to mask it with a filter. Girl, there could be 100 people in the room and 99 don't believe in you but it only takes 1 to make that difference! Start with yourself Britney :evilpatrick:

There can be 7 billion people in the world and 6'9 dont believe in you, but only one does believe and your life keeps the same because the rest of the world is not here for you :airpls:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Okay, she's not Christina Aguilera, we all know that.

But she's trying, and you can tell even she's ashamed of her own voice, always using filters... so let's show some kindness and support and let's appreciate the fact that she's trying... after all, this is what we all have wanted for the last 15 years.

Go Brit!

:clap:

We should appreciate a professional singer for trying to sing? :gerlwat: 

Anyway... she sounds cute here.  

I actually love her video and I don’t understand all the hating :bedtime: 

it’s not like any of you are singing teachers :bedtime:

did you really expect a studio recording? It’s an Instagram filter, let the girl have fun. Difficult vocals are for performances and albums, not Instagram:bedtime:

but please, stop criticizing her, it makes me sad.... can you imagine what it is to have an amazing voice, yet being so hated for everyone except her fans? She’s being called an autotuned singer ever since Britney- DWAD was released, and the lack of live vocals make it worse. I wish people would recognize the incredibly talented singer she is. 

Archived