Listen To Britney Sing "White Christmas" Without Pitching

ILuvMe

4 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Okay, she's not Christina Aguilera, we all know that.

But she's trying, and you can tell even she's ashamed of her own voice, always using filters... so let's show some kindness and support and let's appreciate the fact that she's trying... after all, this is what we all have wanted for the last 15 years.

Go Brit!

:clap:

! this

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I actually love her video and I don’t understand all the hating :bedtime: 

it’s not like any of you are singing teachers :bedtime:

did you really expect a studio recording? It’s an Instagram filter, let the girl have fun. Difficult vocals are for performances and albums, not Instagram:bedtime:

but please, stop criticizing her, it makes me sad.... can you imagine what it is to have an amazing voice, yet being so hated for everyone except her fans? She’s being called an autotuned singer ever since Britney- DWAD was released, and the lack of live vocals make it worse. I wish people would recognize the incredibly talented singer she is. 

How do we recognize her good singing if she didnt sing live since 2004? And what she sung in 2004 sounded horrible. And even then 98% of her performances were playback since 2001/2002. I never cared for it because I was a silly gay boy and her performances were great. And she was young. Shes 37 now still acting like a child, not acceptable

8 hours ago, OohOohStarbucks said:

It sounds bad tbh. Not horrible but not amazing, either. She has a very weird technique, like she doesn't ''connect'' the notes smootly, if you know what I mean. 

when she tries to go high, she either switches to a falsetto or puts tension on her vocal chords instead of using her diaphragm 

Even the unpitched ones don't sound great to me, but I actually don't care if she's off key-- it's an IG video. What does continue to annoy me is that we always have to unpitch it because she insists on slapping those stupid ******* filters on the videos to begin with, and this time none of them sound right.

Just stop pitching the damn things, Britney.

4 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Difficult vocals are for performances

Let's not start acting like we actually get live performances in the first place. 

Eh, I don’t much care if she wants to post snippets of herself trying to sing. Don’t know what The drama in this thread’s about, but my ears were bleeding a bit. It doesn’t sound good in any version. But who cares? This is more singing than she’s done in all of her residency.  So, bless. Keep trying sweetheart and maybe one day you can be a real singer again.

Archived