Did Britney Record A Song Titled "Strip Down" With Cardi B?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

If real I hope Cardi b is ready to flop forever more just like what happened to Iggy and G Eazy and Tinasha after recent Brit duets.

Kween of killing careers :weusay:

Iggy and Tinashe were already flopping before they worked with Britney.  If anything, Britney gave them their last “hits.” :tbh:

As for a Cardi collab... yeah, it’s a no for me.  Her album is ****, she isn’t very talented, and she’s just so dumb and illiterate. :wontcry: I know that has nothing to do with her music, but I can’t deal with the stupidity.

If Britney wants to work with a female rapper, she should aim for fresh talent like Saweetie or Kash Doll.  A song with Cardi would probably be stale and played out by the time Team B released it, just like ‘Pretty Girls’ was.  

5 hours ago, jennyj said:

I'm sorry but Cardi is trash.  ANYone else would have been a better collab than her.  She's not talented at all, and she's just flat out annoying.  Stop trying to make her happen.

Well she kinda has happened :yaknow: but yeah I agree she is trash.

This would be a very predictable for team B, slap her on record with whoever is trendy atm.

That being said, have we not learnt our lesson about paying attention to random tweets?:whatitellu:

Pitbul would

7 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

Juts like the pit bull one, yet we on,y got a 15 sec leak and no release 

pitbul wouldn't have been good though, he's just as irrelevant in the modern music as britney but britney still has more attention when she does soemthing than pitbul.

Cardi b is so hot, she's still making controversies too. If they do it sooner rather than later, it could be a new scream and shout. Its a collab that doesnt make sense and will bring curiosity, they both have strong fanbases that will take all they do, cardi gets #1s now, britney doesnt, cardi is breaking records. I think it could work really well. I personally love cardi and i think this is a smart idea. I want it to be true but they cant be sitting 6 months on this or it will flop.

As of next year . Cardi is slowly fading into the background . Team britney always play their cards in the wrong timing .  Im pretty sure they're sitting somewhere in a meeting room deciding on 4 different songs and debating which one "would be a hit right now"and the pitbull one is one of them . Whilst there are huge solo hits laying there which will end up on the deluxe edition . They will struggle in that business meeting because another idea will be introduced and they will think about it .  

Next year comes . Cardi is fading . Pitbull has moved on . Then they rush release either and britney is told last  minute which only drives her passion away . The song will have no momentum because fans wont be around 24/7 and another flop is made . 

Its all very predictable and tiring . 

1 hour ago, alexdaily said:

Grear just what we needed, another Iggy Azalea situation :meltdown:

My exact thoughts. It's like when JLo collabed with Iggy for Booty and then Britney followed with Pretty Girls. Now, JLo released Dinero wtih Cardi and now Britney is following again. I hope it doesn't flop this time.

Archived